Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Dv Lottery Interview In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery Interview In Lagos (1663 Views)

Some Things To Note When Attending US Visa Interview in Abuja / Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dv Lottery Interview In Lagos by acepro: 12:31am On Jan 19, 2011
Hello my people on here, please i need your help, my sister had her interview on 29th of december which was the first working day after christmas,though we had some delay with the visa fee because we can't withdraw money for her husband until the banks start working,they went for the interview and they were given a white paper and it says that they are ineligible under section 221(g) of the law,they ask them to come back on 6th of january,they went and they were taken to upper floor for spcial interview, they were ask different question, after which they promise to contact them.pls does anybody have an idea of when they are gonna be contacted and how.? thanks
Re: Dv Lottery Interview In Lagos by Nobody: 5:09am On Jan 19, 2011
They have been placed on administrative processing. Visit forums.immigration.com, there are similar cases like that there

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Safest Countries In The World To Live Or Visit / Inquiry On Affordable Hotel In Mexico City / I Want To Visit Six 6 Countries, Ugent Advice Needed,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.