Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,954 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Pastors Should Stop Chasing Members Away. �� - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pastors Should Stop Chasing Members Away. �� (337 Views)

So Funny, Why You Should Stop Sleeping In The Bus / �lol. Yanbaba Meme's : 10 Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2017 / Things All My Girlfriends Should Stop This Year With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastors Should Stop Chasing Members Away. �� by Handsomeboo(m): 2:52am On May 27, 2020
I went to my church for a programme, it started and we're worshipping God, praising his name in a wikitofick manner ��

Time came for the pastor to mount the stage, he did so and when he came under the influence of the anointing as he claimed.

He looked at me and said bro handsome come forward, I went to him, he now said, the Lord said I should ask you how much you bought that your iphine11 ??

I quickly thought that if I tell him the exact price that he will tell me to donate money to the work of the Lord.

I told him that I bought it for 36k, he said OK and left for another thing, after the crusade he met me with 72k that I should buy the same iphone11 for him and his wife ���

Am finished.

https://www.facebook.com/HandsomeBoo-104323757962964/ follow me for more.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Chasing Members Away. �� by betonnaira: 3:57pm On May 28, 2020
dryyyyyyyyyy like ur president dust brain

(1) (Reply)

Funny Video, Lmao / Talent Is Great But Knowing How 2 Display It Witout Falling Into Trouble Is Key / Does Your Expertise Or Experience Fall Within These Jobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.