Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Anxiety Over APC In Edo As Oshiomhole, Obaseki’s Face-Off Deepens - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anxiety Over APC In Edo As Oshiomhole, Obaseki’s Face-Off Deepens (23943 Views)

Edo: 14 Rebel Lawmakers Have Realised They Were Deceived By Oshiomhole – Obaseki / Oshiomhole: Obaseki Sacked The Only Commissioner I Nominated In His Cabinet / Reactions As Oshiomhole Exposes & Disgraces Okorocha, Casting & Binding Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety Over APC In Edo As Oshiomhole, Obaseki’s Face-Off Deepens by wallisdon: 6:03am On May 27, 2020
Oshiomole has not done anything wrong in this Faceoff.How can a governor abodoned the party structure and people that brought him to power .He refused to inaugurate House of assembly properly.Uptill now 14 members of the house are still not inaugurated.All Obaseki could do is to declare declear their seats vacant.The National working committee,Senate house,house of reps ,the presidency all advised him to re inaugurate the house but he refused.Now that is time for election, he still want the party and his organs to support him .Well , if Obaseki is popular he should prepare for the direct primary,the best primary.The National Working committee vested with the power to decide and conduct primaries has decided.If there is a member of the NWC that has a disecting view, the should vote among themselves and majority always carry the day.For me, Obaseki should prepare for a direct primary or he leave for another party to contest and try his pupalarity among the Edos and the electorate.As going to the court at this time for any nutured reasons I would totally backfired.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anxiety Over APC In Edo As Oshiomhole, Obaseki’s Face-Off Deepens by Banter1(m): 6:04am On May 27, 2020
Sherftbc:
Am Using this Medium to remind you all that we don't know how long this lockdown will take.
As a matter of fact it doesn't look like its going to end anytime soon.
In a time like this, the best way gorward is to seize the opportunity to learn alternative way to make money online.
As far as am concerned, YouTube has hereby prove to be the most reliable way to earn money because its owned by Google.

I am an experienced and certified YOUTUBE CHANNEL Owner and i am willing to teach anyone who is interested in learning how to Grow an existing YOUTUBE CHANNEL or make money by CREATING A NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL

TAKE NOTE THAT THERE IS A LITTLE PRICE ATTACHED TO MY SERVICE.

Kindly Call or Whatsapp me via
(070.423.54685)
Or
081.17557·367
Scammer.
Re: Anxiety Over APC In Edo As Oshiomhole, Obaseki’s Face-Off Deepens by OVB123: 6:04am On May 27, 2020
We have said it and we are saying it now, comrade oshiomhole we never succeed in planting Ize-Iyamu as the flag-bearer of the party in d forth coming gubernatorial election. This is because d incupent governor has done very well and should b allow to continue to d his work. As i am talking now OSSIOMO POWER PLANT at Ologbo is 95% completed. This wil make power stable in Edo state, as it will give stable power supply to d new industrial park site in Iyanomo along benin sapele road, powered government offices along sapele road and other part of edo and also lit up streets light in Benin city. contruction & reconstruction of several roads in Edo state such as dualization of Ekehuan road, dualization of TV/Ehaekpen road, contruction of lucky way, iriri aruogba, obagie nevbosa road, st saviour to idogbo road, pz road, ugbor amagba road, ihogbe road and othe too numerous to mention, on eduction, rebuilding of hostels in AAU Ekpoma, d constrution of new federal college of education ekiadolor. remoderning of schools.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety Over APC In Edo As Oshiomhole, Obaseki’s Face-Off Deepens by adanny01(m): 6:11am On May 27, 2020
If Obaseki cannot win an election within his party, why should he even aspire to be governor and why does anyone think that the entire Edo people will vote him.

Direct primaries is the way to go.

I also wish that President is elected by state vote not total number of votes which makes states like Lagos, Kano and Katsina automatic swing states. Likewise the governor be elected by LG vote not total number of votes.

When that is done, parties will not hold onto the positions like its their right. We will also be force to play National politics of integration.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety Over APC In Edo As Oshiomhole, Obaseki’s Face-Off Deepens by Centcanada: 6:21am On May 27, 2020
Obaseki let me tell you, you re a man and don't allow somebody that demolish and abolish Godfatherism show you that is a God father by imposing some idiot to replace. I urge you to fight with every thing you have and the same time always be prayerful day and night belive me you will defeat your enemy because your enemy deals with juju hut God superseed all those power. I will always pray for you too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety Over APC In Edo As Oshiomhole, Obaseki’s Face-Off Deepens by Nobody: 6:40am On May 27, 2020
Sherftbc:
Am Using this Medium to remind you all that we don't know how long this lockdown will take.
As a matter of fact it doesn't look like its going to end anytime soon.
In a time like this, the best way gorward is to seize the opportunity to learn alternative way to make money online.
As far as am concerned, YouTube has hereby prove to be the most reliable way to earn money because its owned by Google.

I am an experienced and certified YOUTUBE CHANNEL Owner and i am willing to teach anyone who is interested in learning how to Grow an existing YOUTUBE CHANNEL or make money by CREATING A NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL

TAKE NOTE THAT THERE IS A LITTLE PRICE ATTACHED TO MY SERVICE.

Kindly Call or Whatsapp me via
(070.423.54685)
Or
081.17557·367

Thief

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety Over APC In Edo As Oshiomhole, Obaseki’s Face-Off Deepens by Afamed: 6:43am On May 27, 2020
Centcanada:
Obaseki let me tell you, you re a man and don't allow somebody that demolish and abolish Godfatherism show you that is a God father by imposing some idiot to replace. I urge you to fight with every thing you have and the same time always be prayerful day and night belive me you will defeat your enemy because your enemy deals with juju hut God superseed all those power. I will always pray for you too.
Your prayer could have been answered, if Obaseki himself was not a product of godfatherism in the previous election that brought him to power.
You and Obaseki share the same trait, hypocrite

10 Likes

Re: Anxiety Over APC In Edo As Oshiomhole, Obaseki’s Face-Off Deepens by masterflowx(m): 6:46am On May 27, 2020
post=90001083:
A better Nigeria is all we want.

No time for any roforofo fight.

God bless Nigeria.

You neutral man?
E be like say you don dey get brain small small.

Is either Obaseki or PDP in Edo State.
To me, anything that is capable to send Oshiomhole to sideline in Edo politics is a welcome development.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety Over APC In Edo As Oshiomhole, Obaseki’s Face-Off Deepens by Urchman200: 6:51am On May 27, 2020
Afamed:
Oyegun that nearly sold Apc to PDP free of charge by not wanting to organize convention prior to the Presidential election is still same Oyegun pushing Obaseki to the journey of no return. The same Oyegun, that never delivered his unit/ ward to Apc while serving as National chairman.
Only a blind man will lead another of his blind fellow to a journey of no return.
The party has decided on direct primary, the voters reside all in Edo state, they are not coming from Abuja. Obaseki should put his popularity to test, Afterall, these are same Edo residents,he sees everyday
while u put ur hypocrisy to limit .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety Over APC In Edo As Oshiomhole, Obaseki’s Face-Off Deepens by Olammy08(m): 6:57am On May 27, 2020
The battle line have just been drawn between both of them.

Re: Anxiety Over APC In Edo As Oshiomhole, Obaseki’s Face-Off Deepens by OKTolu: 7:04am On May 27, 2020
Obaseki should learn form the likes of ambode and the rest, by now politics should be free and fair but not in my country, the godfather will do everything humanly possible to shame his godson just to proof a point even if it means making allies with the opposition party like what obasanjo did with Jonathan, they don't mind cross carpeting in some cases, that's why you'll see some of them will humble themselves before their godfathers not because they don't know what they're doing but they're using their head to get what they want.

This is what I expected obaseki to have done but because he has the incumbency power he has forgotten that he is answerable to someone who put him there. I wish both of them well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety Over APC In Edo As Oshiomhole, Obaseki’s Face-Off Deepens by Paramount01(m): 7:05am On May 27, 2020
Bar1941:
I just don't understand the kind of demoCRAZY being practiced in Nigeria, in as much I accepted Obaseki misbehaved in some respects, what baffles me is what this shortman called Oshiomole stands to gain by removing him by every means despite being in thesame party? This is thesame Oshiomole that cut all the influences previously enjoyed by the then godfathers in the state now trying to impose himself as one by every means. What gives him the idea that Pastor Ize Iyamu that he previously called bad names woun't even do worse if elected. I pray APC fails in the state to put gluttony and godfatherism in shame. Oshomole needs to be dealt with.

Did you know politics at all? Pls who know obasiki before? A man that can not win is wars is making mouth, did you know what oshomole is fighting for? How can you cut off those people that brings you to power off because you are now in power, your tenure will soon be over but how far with the party, you want it to be distroy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety Over APC In Edo As Oshiomhole, Obaseki’s Face-Off Deepens by Nobody: 7:05am On May 27, 2020
If I read this long epistle finish how much una go give me?
Re: Anxiety Over APC In Edo As Oshiomhole, Obaseki’s Face-Off Deepens by MoIbrahim: 7:06am On May 27, 2020
No anxiety anywhere, Obaseki must test his popularity

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety Over APC In Edo As Oshiomhole, Obaseki’s Face-Off Deepens by timstone(m): 7:07am On May 27, 2020
wallisdon:
Oshiomole has not done anything wrong in this Faceoff.How can a governor abodoned the party structure and people that brought him to power .He refused to inaugurate House of assembly properly.Uptill now 14 members of the house are still not inaugurated.All Obaseki could do is to declare declear their seats vacant.The National working committee,Senate house,house of reps ,the presidency all advised him to re inaugurate the house but he refused.Now that is time for election, he still want the party and his organs to support him .Well , if Obaseki is popular he should prepare for the direct primary,the best primary.The National Working committee vested with the power to decide and conduct primaries has decided.If there is a member of the NWC that has a disecting view, the should vote among themselves and majority always carry the day.For me, Obaseki should prepare for a direct primary or he leave for another party to contest and try his pupalarity among the Edos and the electorate.As going to the court at this time for any nutured reasons I would totally backfired.

oshomole has done so many things wrong,
when he was the governor no body can challenge him.The groups fighting obaseki believes he refuse to share money that's the reason they don't want him to come back
my prayer is that he win the primary
when he becomes the governor again he will expose their secret the more

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety Over APC In Edo As Oshiomhole, Obaseki’s Face-Off Deepens by Stakeholders(m): 7:10am On May 27, 2020
OVB123:
We have said it and we are saying it now, comrade oshiomhole we never succeed in planting Ize-Iyamu as the flag-bearer of the party in d forth coming gubernatorial election. This is because d incupent governor has done very well and should b allow to continue to d his work. As i am talking now OSSIOMO POWER PLANT at Ologbo is 95% completed. This wil make power stable in Edo state, as it will give stable power supply to d new industrial park site in Iyanomo along benin sapele road, powered government offices along sapele road and other part of edo and also lit up streets light in Benin city. contruction & reconstruction of several roads in Edo state such as dualization of Ekehuan road, dualization of TV/Ehaekpen road, contruction of lucky way, iriri aruogba, obagie nevbosa road, st saviour to idogbo road, pz road, ugbor amagba road, ihogbe road and othe too numerous to mention, on eduction, rebuilding of hostels in AAU Ekpoma, d constrution of new federal college of education ekiadolor. remoderning of schools.

You are not serious, is it Obaseki that want to construct Federal government college Ekhiadolor or federal government? Better stay with your lawless governor who fail to inaugurate 14 house of assembly member and started running here and there now. Kindly tell me, those that advice him to inaugurate them that he decline do you think they will support him now? Yeye yeye be playing yourself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety Over APC In Edo As Oshiomhole, Obaseki’s Face-Off Deepens by Heavensent01(m): 7:11am On May 27, 2020
If Pastor Ize Iyanmu eventually win then the gene of having ugly governor is broken

joke apart, if Buhari weigh in this political tussle btw this duo, I foreseen Oshiomole's been played out but Buhari is intellectually lazy, so I doubt his intervention, someone his aides are having online battling and he can't called them to order

that mallam is backward in everything, Audio president

3 Likes

Re: Anxiety Over APC In Edo As Oshiomhole, Obaseki’s Face-Off Deepens by kolade560: 7:13am On May 27, 2020
PDP is patiently waiting to use ur inactions against u ppl, as in Rivers and Zamfara under Oshi omo ole watch.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Over APC In Edo As Oshiomhole, Obaseki’s Face-Off Deepens by oshorstan(f): 7:14am On May 27, 2020
Well, as a neutral Edo Man in the politics of Edo state, I can boldly make the following assertions and I will not be biased.

1. Our political Fathers have failed to abide by what they once kicked against.

2. Obaseki and Shuaibu is 99% out of government. They don't have enough political fire to fight Oshiomhole

3. The National body is dictatorial

4. Ize Iyamu will win the Primaries, but I see an interesting and drama filled election outcomes... Remember POI has a court case for corruption and embezzlement

5. I admire the doggedness of Eramha. I can boldly see him as Nigerian President. He is a man not to mess with. 2023 go smoke

6. Obaseki may go to PDP. I respect him alot for making Edo see the Light. We know better now

7. The political career of Philip Shuaibu is Over

8. Ize Iyamu will fight Eramha

9. Buhari nor send any Body or any governor again. He is minding his own business

10. My Name is Omigie Oshor and I just said my mind.

4 Likes

Re: Anxiety Over APC In Edo As Oshiomhole, Obaseki’s Face-Off Deepens by babyfaceafrica: 7:20am On May 27, 2020
Heavensent01:
If Pastor Ize Iyanmu eventually win then the gene of having ugly governor is broken

joke apart, if Buhari weigh in this political tussle btw this duo, I foreseen Oshiomole's been played out but Buhari is intellectually lazy, so I doubt his intervention, someone his aides are having online battling and he can't called them to order

that mallam is backward in everything, Audio president

Humans sha?!.... IF buhari intervenes he becomes tyrannical, if he doesn't intervene, he is lazy.. Any way sha.. He is at fault. Everybody should mind their business, wetin concern buhari with Edo

3 Likes

Re: Anxiety Over APC In Edo As Oshiomhole, Obaseki’s Face-Off Deepens by itsene: 7:27am On May 27, 2020
AsabaPropertyAg:
If Apc denied Obaseki ticket , then Pdp you should win and oshomole should be disgraced out of office.
Blackmail not allowed.
"Popular and performing" Obaseki should accept direct primaries.

4 Likes

Re: Anxiety Over APC In Edo As Oshiomhole, Obaseki’s Face-Off Deepens by Oshin56(m): 7:31am On May 27, 2020
Paramount01:

Did you know politics at all? Pls who know obasiki before? A man that can not win is wars is making mouth, did you know what oshomole is fighting for? How can you cut off those people that brings you to power off because you are now in power, your tenure will soon be over but how far with the party, you want it to be distroy
chief but did you know obaseki was not in the governorship race before oshiomole go for him to come and become governor thinking he will be his pet but now the reverse is the case.
Re: Anxiety Over APC In Edo As Oshiomhole, Obaseki’s Face-Off Deepens by Nobody: 7:31am On May 27, 2020
Nackzy:
It is either Oshomole sinks Obaseki or Obaseki sinks Oshomole
The latter would be go down.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Over APC In Edo As Oshiomhole, Obaseki’s Face-Off Deepens by PremierGuy(m): 7:38am On May 27, 2020
martineverest:
exactly...it's obaseki or PDP

Oshiomole turning himself the a kind of godfather in Edo, when he had to fight off previous godfathers. This is surely a politics of bitterness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South / Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari / Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.