Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Start A Lucrative Block Industry Business Plan In Nigeria 2020 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Start A Lucrative Block Industry Business Plan In Nigeria 2020 (413 Views)

Poultry Farming Business Plan In Nigeria PDF 2020 / Tips On How To Venture Into Block Industry Business In Nigeria / How to Earn Cryptocurrency and Make Money with Bitcoin in Nigeria (2020) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start A Lucrative Block Industry Business Plan In Nigeria 2020 by chapatti: 6:25am On May 27, 2020
Someone asked some months ago, “how profitable is the block industry in Nigeria”?. He was so genuine about this question. I had to be sincere with him. Of a truth this is a very lucrative business and I will share with you why this business as at now is a very lucrative one. First of all, we are experiencing a very high rate of urbanization here in Nigeria. What do I mean? We are seeing high influx of people from the villages to the cities and that is the very reason we are seeing lots of expansion in these big cities. When this is happening, it means there is a huge population shift from rural areas to the urban areas and this means more houses, offices, companies, factories etc

To get the full business plan click, https://www.bestnigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/start-a-lucrative-block-industry-business-plan-in-nigeria-2020/

(1) (Reply)

Start Earning Online Free B4 Its Too Late / Dm Me Now Let Me Show You How To Make Double Of The Amount You Invest. / How To Make Money At Your Comfort Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.