Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Governor Wike Denies Taking Decision To Demolish Hotels Alone - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Denies Taking Decision To Demolish Hotels Alone (24449 Views)

Wike Denies ₦‎300 Million Bulletproof Car As FCT Minister / Wike Denies Moving Around With Soldiers To Intimidate Voters During Elections / Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Denies Taking Decision To Demolish Hotels Alone by shoprite: 11:03am On May 27, 2020
SmartyPants:

The headline clearly matches the contents. Wike says he does not take decisions alone and explains that there is a state Security Council.

Where is the misinformation?

Some people need to read ten times to get the gist . . .remember those days in primary school during English comprehension class grin
Re: Governor Wike Denies Taking Decision To Demolish Hotels Alone by kunletexs: 11:06am On May 27, 2020
A GOOD leader accept total responsibility for his action whether it was a joint decision as he has the final say.

When the advisers of JFK were pushing for him to sink the Russian military ship in USA territory, he declined and rather called Russian president to resolve the issue. He would have taking full responsibility if he had started a war by sinking that ship.

When Obama care came up, he was not the only one who deliberated on the passing it into law. Now we know it is a scam, trump bashed Obama like no man's business yet he has not come out to say it a collective decision.

When people were bashing Obasanjo's ministers and GEJ 's administration came out and was even questioning some of the decision taking by some of his ministers, Obasanjo came up and told the minister that if he has any question to ask, he should ask him directly and stop attacking his ministers as he took responsibility for all decisions even though we know he had to deliberate with some others before giving the final say

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Denies Taking Decision To Demolish Hotels Alone by kunletexs: 11:07am On May 27, 2020
A GOOD leader accept total responsibility for his action whether it was a joint decision as he has the final say.

When the advisers of JFK were pushing for him to sink the Russian military ship in USA territory, he declined and rather called Russian president to resolve the issue. He would have taking full responsibility if he had started a war by sinking that ship.

When Obama care came up, he was not the only one who deliberated on the passing it into law. Now we know it is a scam, trump bashed Obama like no man's business yet he has not come out to say it a collective decision.

When people were bashing Obasanjo's ministers and GEJ 's administration came out and was even questioning some of the decision taking by some of his ministers, Obasanjo came up and told the minister that if he has any question to ask, he should ask him directly and stop attacking his ministers as he took responsibility for all decisions even though we know he had to deliberate with some others before giving the final say
Re: Governor Wike Denies Taking Decision To Demolish Hotels Alone by sencekompis: 11:28am On May 27, 2020
What a mad man this wicked wike is. Heartless fellow
Re: Governor Wike Denies Taking Decision To Demolish Hotels Alone by sinator(m): 11:32am On May 27, 2020
seanfer:
How come every time Wike will be mentioning Security Council when we are battling a virus that has to do with medical. Does that mean his deputy who is from the medical line and the the commissioner of health can’t advise the governor? What does Security Council have to do with medical war?
security against the virus
��� ಠ_ಠ
Re: Governor Wike Denies Taking Decision To Demolish Hotels Alone by Judolisco(m): 11:33am On May 27, 2020
Flier:
He has destroyed his political career,he can never win election outside his constituency again
How can you demolish a whole hotel because the owner Broke the law?
What if he took bank loan to build it? I swear I have never seen anything like that.,hearing it alone is frustrating
exactly I am I wike fan but what he did was just senseless

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Denies Taking Decision To Demolish Hotels Alone by OKTolu: 11:38am On May 27, 2020
Wike should be man enough and safe us all these cock and bull story
Re: Governor Wike Denies Taking Decision To Demolish Hotels Alone by desiredhome: 12:46pm On May 27, 2020
OKTolu:
Wike should be man enough and safe us all these cock and bull story

The reason the South South region is the way it is today is because of people like wike, you still hear people calling to defend this rubbish action he took.......

Wicked people with poverty mentality
Re: Governor Wike Denies Taking Decision To Demolish Hotels Alone by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 27, 2020
SmartyPants:

The headline clearly matches the contents. Wike says he does not take decisions alone and explains that there is a state Security Council.

Where is the misinformation?
Denies taking and not taking alone are two different phrases brother.
Re: Governor Wike Denies Taking Decision To Demolish Hotels Alone by SmartyPants(m): 1:38pm On May 27, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Denies taking and not taking alone are two different phrases brother.

So which one says which?

The headline says : Wike denies taking decision to demolish hotels alone

So does the content...

simply meaning he denies the allegation that he took the decision on his own. no other meaning.
Re: Governor Wike Denies Taking Decision To Demolish Hotels Alone by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 27, 2020
SmartyPants:

So which one says which?

The headline says : Wike denies taking decision to demolish hotels alone

So does the content...

simply meaning he denies the allegation that he took the decision on his own. no other meaning.
The "Re" there means it has been edited. That isn't what was there before.
I took a screenshot cause I was sure something like this was going to happen.
But honestly having problem attaching it.

There wasn't "alone" in the previous header. Just that he denied it.

Ok, finally got it.

Re: Governor Wike Denies Taking Decision To Demolish Hotels Alone by SmartyPants(m): 2:07pm On May 27, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Lol. Re is short for "regarding". It is present in every reply to a thread and simply implies that the message is regarding the subject of the thread. It's a basic communication protocol.
Re: Governor Wike Denies Taking Decision To Demolish Hotels Alone by SmartyPants(m): 2:09pm On May 27, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Ok, finally got it.

Seen. It's alright.
Re: Governor Wike Denies Taking Decision To Demolish Hotels Alone by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 27, 2020
SmartyPants:

Lol. Re is short for "regarding". It is present in every reply to a thread and simply implies that the message is regarding the subject of the thread. It's a basic communication protocol.
Ok. Glad you get my drift too mr. Smartypants.
Re: Governor Wike Denies Taking Decision To Demolish Hotels Alone by adekolaelect(m): 2:42pm On May 27, 2020
Wike you goofed on this!!! We have many Governors in some states in Nigeria that even managing covid 19 situations in their states than yours yet they don't demolish or personalised it on individual business or properties.

Re: Governor Wike Denies Taking Decision To Demolish Hotels Alone by dammyhitts: 6:17am On Jun 06, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria / LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman / Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.