Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

How To Start An Online Business While Working Full Time! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start An Online Business While Working Full Time! (378 Views)

How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit / 4 Challenges Of Setting Up A Side Income And Working Full-time / For Those Who Started Business While In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start An Online Business While Working Full Time! by engrbrume(m): 6:57am On May 27, 2020
Would you like to build a business outside your current job, become financially independent and be able to live anywhere? If yes, then this is the right post for you!

https://digitalfreedomcraft.com/start-an-online-business/

The world is changing fast, and more people want to make the shift from their regular day jobs to becoming business owners. The question most asked by these people is if they would be able to replace their current income before quitting their jobs to focus entirely on their business.

I can tell you that it is possible to achieve this seemingly impossible goal while working full time. I started running my online business in April 2020 after joining a community of people with the same aspirations. Be prepared to sacrifice some of your free time!

What is really important to me isn't just making money. I'm more concerned about first acquiring digital skills that would guarantee unlimited earning potential. In the words of Tony Hsieh, "Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion."

"Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion."

What kind of business can you run part-time?
Robert Kiyosaki, the author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, suggests that beginners should focus on product-driven businesses that are easy to fulfil, i.e. deliver to the customer. It has to be something you believe in, and would confidently recommend to anyone. You should be able to sell many times a week without wasting too much time on support, transactions or customer service. You really do not want to return home after a stressful workday only to end up delivering products or sorting out issues with purchases.

Get involved in Affiliate Marketing
This is a great business to work around your job. You sell other people's products and earn commissions without having to do any of the fulfilment of transactions. You only need to develop an automated process that would drive online shoppers to sites using your affiliate links and all the work is done by the product owners, even while you sleep! You only need to spend some time automating your system; setting up your website, landing pages and ad campaigns and check your accounts for activity.

Sell with E-commerce
You can also sell physical products with an E-commerce business. You do not need to develop anything that's not already existing. All you need to do is to order products at a fraction of the sales price and set up a sales system that allows you to leverage existing infrastructure.

Sellers like Amazon FBA provide storage, packaging, and shipping assistance to you. The program allows sellers to ship their merchandise to an Amazon fulfilment centre, where items are stored in warehouses until they are sold. All you need to do is list the products online and set up marketing and ad campaigns to make those sales happen. You can do this around your job in just one or two hours a day.

Please consider the following
Your initial sales would usually be the hardest. As soon as you've made over ten sales, you'll have the confidence that you can do it all over again, and grow!. You will know precisely how many sales you need to make each week and each month to replace your income eventually.

Most people want to know how long this would take. My mentors have seen so many different results, and say that people take anywhere from 2 days to 12 months to make the first ten sales. It comes down to your commitment to learning the digital skills you need to succeed, and whether you have picked the right product for the market you're selling in.

If you are serious about starting a business and are looking for a genuine way to do it around your day job without huge startup costs and limited earning potential, then check out this FREE video series that's helped a lot of people just like you to start an online business while keeping their day jobs.

It's free to register and get the basic training, and it's void of all the usual hype and false promises you see online, so please don't worry about being taken for a ride!

(1) (Reply)

Invest 300k And Get 25k Interest Every Month For 15 Months Then Your Money Back / I Need Calcium Carbonate ASAP / I Will Open Upwork For You And Guild You To Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.