Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style (41041 Views)

Photos From Osinbajo's Mum 90th Birthday Thanksgiving Church Service / Sadiat Erogbogbo's 90th Birthday Zoom Party: Abike Dabiri's Mum Marks Birthday / Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style by Bluntguy: 9:03am On May 27, 2020
OsuMustGo:

Asssslicker, you see your life?
Keep quoting your elders you hear. You lack originality.
Re: Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style by Bluntguy: 9:06am On May 27, 2020
BABANGBALI:
as if you have one.
It's all over your signature. You are simply a parasite on NL. Looking out for people to quote and insult, when you don't have a single comment of your own. Smh. What a pity.
Re: Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style by psalmistkakah(m): 9:07am On May 27, 2020
Happy birthday ma
Re: Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style by bewla(m): 9:07am On May 27, 2020
Bluntguy:
Happy birthday ma. Praying this will not be your last.
An so fucking what if this is are last who care

when her son was not a governor how many of us no her

we celebrate mediocrity just to get glory from this useless
criminal who have no love for us
Re: Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style by Xstremebj: 9:10am On May 27, 2020
Bluntguy:
Happy birthday ma. Praying this will not be your last.

As if na ur prayer she dey use live b4
Re: Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style by BABANGBALI: 9:10am On May 27, 2020
Bluntguy:

It's all over your signature. You are simply a parasite on NL. Looking out for people to quote and insult, when you don't have a single comment of your own. Smh. What a pity.
go and lick the ass of your master. That's what you live for. Asslicker!
Re: Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style by Bluntguy: 9:11am On May 27, 2020
bewla:
An so fucking what if this is are last who care

when her son was not a governor how many of us no her

we celebrate mediocrity just to get glory from this useless
criminal who have no love for us
Easy bro. Her son is now governor and she is known. Not her making. This thing is simple: pray and wait for your turn. Hustle and make money. You will also be known and celebrated. Such is life.
Re: Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style by Bluntguy: 9:13am On May 27, 2020
BABANGBALI:
go and lick the ass of your master. That's what you live for. Asslicker!
I can see frustration written all over you. Lol.
Re: Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style by BABANGBALI: 9:16am On May 27, 2020
Bluntguy:

I can see frustration written all over you. Lol.
It's better than robbing the poor . One day you will all be stoned to death
Re: Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style by Bluntguy: 9:16am On May 27, 2020
Xstremebj:

As if na ur prayer she dey use live b4
No, na my CURSE she dey use live before.
As if she done live before, die, come dey live again. Mtcheeeeew.
Re: Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style by bayulite: 9:17am On May 27, 2020
Happy birthday Kwarans first mother.
Re: Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style by Bluntguy: 9:17am On May 27, 2020
BABANGBALI:
It's better than robbing the poor
That's why you will remain frustrated.
Re: Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style by Idowu54433: 9:17am On May 27, 2020
see below
Re: Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style by bayulite: 9:18am On May 27, 2020
Happy birthday Kwarans first mother. grin
Re: Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style by BABANGBALI: 9:18am On May 27, 2020
Bluntguy:

That's why you will remain frustrated.
that's why one day you will be stoned to death
Re: Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style by Bluntguy: 9:20am On May 27, 2020
BABANGBALI:
that's why one day you will be stoned to death
For your dream. Don't wake up. Keep wishing, if wishes were horses....ewu
Re: Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style by MetaPhysical: 9:21am On May 27, 2020
Alhaja, Eku ojo ibi ma! Aseyi s'amodun, e pe fun wa ma! Awa na a pe, ari yin to ba! Lagbara Allahu!
Re: Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style by BABANGBALI: 9:23am On May 27, 2020
Bluntguy:

For your dream. Don't wake up. Keep wishing, if wishes were horses....ewu
you will all be stoned to death insha Allah
Re: Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style by OsuMustGo: 9:27am On May 27, 2020
Bluntguy:

Keep quoting your elders you hear. You lack originality.
You lack common sense.
Re: Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style by Bluntguy: 9:32am On May 27, 2020
BABANGBALI:
you will all be stoned to death insha Allah
Almajirai like you have been deported. If you come back, we will deport you again. Come with your stone if you are coming back. I am waiting for you.
Re: Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style by Bluntguy: 9:34am On May 27, 2020
OsuMustGo:

You lack common sense.
You are full of common sense. Keep clapping for yourself
Don't stop till I come back.
Re: Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style by naija4life247: 9:39am On May 27, 2020
Temhellen:
Thank God say lockdown Dey . If not for covid 19 who know d trillions of naira his soon would have budget for his mama birthday.
It’s good to celebrate your lived ones most esp your parents but do it with SENSE.

Her husband is the first lawyer and first SAN in Northern Nigeria, what has your own family produced? Her husband made money outside government while your parents are yet to be married. Not every Nigerian is a criminal

1 Like

Re: Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style by Xstremebj: 9:44am On May 27, 2020
Bluntguy:

No, na my CURSE she dey use live before.
As if she done live before, die, come dey live again. Mtcheeeeew.

Funny,d way u are talking in the nonsense
Re: Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style by Abubaushe(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2020
Ejima1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm3ISMBcHEw

VIDEO 90Years old mother of Kwara State Governor Celebrate Her Birthday in Style

The mother of the Governor and wife of the first lawyer in northern Nigeria, Alhaja Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq, a philanthropist and founder of the Raliat Foundation, turned 90 on Tuesday.

The proprietress of my school ilorin college ilorin,(ICI) now Government High school,ilorin kwara state in early 80's.
May Almighty Allah continue to grant you more years on earth in good health along with our proprietor Alh.A.G.F.Rasaq�����
Re: Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style by OsuMustGo: 9:58am On May 27, 2020
naija4life247:

I think you are the useless miscreant here. This hatred and bitterness in you will choke you to death.
Poverty
Frustration
Joblessness...

I feel your pain bro, I have been there...
Re: Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style by perdollar(m): 10:00am On May 27, 2020
she's not 100yo. she's looking like a witch
Re: Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style by JJRainbow(m): 10:09am On May 27, 2020
Wow,happy birthday ma.you are indeed a great woman of your time
Re: Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style by bewla(m): 10:48am On May 27, 2020
Bluntguy:

Easy bro. Her son is now governor and she is known. Not her making. This thing is simple: pray and wait for your turn. Hustle and make money. You will also be known and celebrated. Such is life.
You are right
but we should look at people who deserves it more then dose who fail to live up to their calling
I like people on merit
not people by position

like Adadevo sorry how I spell her name
may her soul rest in peace
Frank kokori fell anikulapo. Mr Adeshina of the adf bank
and so many other who rightly deserves this
Re: Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style by IcemanFenedis(m): 10:54am On May 27, 2020
Happy birthday moma
Re: Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style by HoliMaree: 11:05am On May 27, 2020
Edwin Clark is 93, still mentally sound, fresh skin, alert and no glasses, same with this Mummy she's still fresh looking and strong. If this is how old age is then it's not bad. So far one has children/grandchildren but if one is isolated and sick there's no point being alive. HBD Ma, I wish you more years of good health.
Re: Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style by Idrisk19(m): 11:08am On May 27, 2020
Happy birthday to Mama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Welcomes Banky W To PDP / Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself / Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.