Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Gotten....Urgently Any One With Cheap Phone For Sale? 10k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gotten....Urgently Any One With Cheap Phone For Sale? 10k (910 Views)

What To Do With Cheap Phones That Are Locked / This Cheap Phone Is Better Than Camon 15 Premier / Should I Buy A Wifi Router Or A Cheap Phone As Hotspot Need Urgent Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gotten....Urgently Any One With Cheap Phone For Sale? 10k by ignitewatch(m): 7:56am On May 27, 2020
Please oo this is the 4th phone am changing this year....

I urgently need a cheap phone to use till I could fix mine.

Budget is 10k...
Re: Gotten....Urgently Any One With Cheap Phone For Sale? 10k by Davash222(m): 7:58am On May 27, 2020
ignitewatch:

Budget is 10k...
You keep buying cheap and spoilt phone hence you've been changing phones like clothes. Upgrade your budget and get a better and lasting phone.

1 Like

Re: Gotten....Urgently Any One With Cheap Phone For Sale? 10k by ignitewatch(m): 8:06am On May 27, 2020
Davash222:

You keep buying cheap and spoilt phone hence you've been changing phones like clothes. Upgrade your budget and get a better and lasting phone.

#50k on phone twice....
The last infinix was a mess.
So bro I know why am asking for a cheap phone now.. Can't spend almost #170k on phone this year... And you expect me to go and buy a new one again.. This time. I would fix it and get a cheap phone to use first pending when I fixed it
Re: Gotten....Urgently Any One With Cheap Phone For Sale? 10k by lilachiever(m): 9:25am On May 27, 2020
ignitewatch:

#50k on phone twice....
The last infinix was a mess.
So bro I know why am asking for a cheap phone now.. Can't spend almost #170k on phone this year... And you expect me to go and buy a new one again.. This time. I would fix it and get a cheap phone to use first pending when I fixed it

Stop buying Transsion
Re: Gotten....Urgently Any One With Cheap Phone For Sale? 10k by Istan2020: 1:49am On Nov 28, 2020
ignitewatch:

Budget is 10k...
I sent you a pm bro.
Re: Gotten....Urgently Any One With Cheap Phone For Sale? 10k by Sicilyjoe: 3:11am On Nov 28, 2020
Istan2020:
I sent you a pm bro.

Do u have a phone of 10k ?
Re: Gotten....Urgently Any One With Cheap Phone For Sale? 10k by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 29, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

Do u have a phone of 10k ?

come and take my tecno spark k7,very neat, no dents and fully functional plus free pouch for 15k.
Re: Gotten....Urgently Any One With Cheap Phone For Sale? 10k by Sicilyjoe: 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
Herrymax:

come and take my tecno spark k7,very neat, no dents and fully functional plus free pouch for 15k.

Location and pictures
Re: Gotten....Urgently Any One With Cheap Phone For Sale? 10k by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

Location and pictures

Location=ogun

If i see phone wey i go use take picture, i go post the picture, it's my personal phone
Re: Gotten....Urgently Any One With Cheap Phone For Sale? 10k by Sicilyjoe: 12:16am On Dec 02, 2020
Herrymax:

Location=ogun

If i see phone wey i go use take picture, i go post the picture, it's my personal phone

OK but na 10k
Re: Gotten....Urgently Any One With Cheap Phone For Sale? 10k by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 02, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

OK but na 10k

I no do

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Here Used A Cubot Phone Before? / How Do I Remove App Shorcuts From Home Screen Infinix Note 4 Pro / This Backpack Harvests Wasted Energy From Human Movement (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.