Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today (28507 Views)

Patoranking Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics / Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by lekbel09(m): 9:45am On May 27, 2020
sunlawphy:
Happy birthday man
My first FTC since I joined Nl 2017
Lala abegg how una Dey do am make I send my Acc ASAP cool

I dedicate this FTC to those waiting for the Reopening of the Airport Dem TLC guys wink
No loud am Bros
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by lekbel09(m): 9:46am On May 27, 2020
sunlawphy:
Happy birthday man

I dedicate this FTC to those waiting for the Reopening of the Airport Dem TLC guys wink
No loud am Bros cheesy
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Okoroawusa: 9:47am On May 27, 2020
Happy birthday Patoranking.
After your hit in 2014 I read an interview where you said that you were 21.

2020 you are 30. You n I know that you are above both birthday dates.

Happy birthday anyway
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by princessyere1(f): 9:53am On May 27, 2020
Na everybody age una Dey doubt
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by faithfull18(f): 10:04am On May 27, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
Happy 30th Birthday Bro.

At 30 with so much money, while I'm 43 with no money sad.

This life no dey Balanced grin. May God bless all our hustles
Whatever happened to your beautiful Idoma fiancee or was it a figment of your imagination.
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Tboy1419: 10:13am On May 27, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
Happy 30th Birthday Bro.

. E go better Bros money no day for age, fatai rolling dollar make me get hope, if him fit become millionaire at the age of 70 years old why me way just enter 30 years no fit make am there's hope for everyone, as long as we still they breath, hope day.

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Lukaku95: 10:13am On May 27, 2020
haryothosyn93:
Indeed 30 years of age. I still don't know why people especially Nigerians gain from reducing their age like doesn't it show on them. If this man is claiming 30 years of age then I will be in my early 20s

Happy birthday bros
because you are almost 50 with no or little achievement.. say no to envy and jealousy

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:17am On May 27, 2020
faithfull18:

Whatever happened to your beautiful Idoma fiancee or was it a figment of your imagination.

We broke up. Distance and several other things messed things up embarassed
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Kenneth10110(m): 10:28am On May 27, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
Happy 30th Birthday Bro.

Keep the faith my senior uncle there is light at the end of the tunnel you will make it if you pray, work and believe them no they count late comer perhaps its not late for you.
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Goalnaldo(m): 10:37am On May 27, 2020
Liposure:
delta ibos?
yes sir
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Kenoxman(m): 10:37am On May 27, 2020
buygala:
Happy Birthday to him smiley

But he has a strong face for someone who is 30 sad ....He looks more like my 43-yr old Uncle Bonifacegrin
grin
buygala:

But he has a strong face for someone who is 30 sad ....He looks more like my 43-yr old Uncle Bonifacegrin
You cracked me up big time. Lol... I think his thick beards gave him that kind of old look, unlike when he had it small he looked younger.
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Liposure: 10:40am On May 27, 2020
Goalnaldo:
yes sir
ide wo
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by vexing(m): 10:42am On May 27, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
Happy 30th Birthday Bro.

God will provide for you and very soon you will hammer
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Goalnaldo(m): 10:43am On May 27, 2020
Liposure:
ide wo
smiley
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by lildush(m): 10:44am On May 27, 2020
buygala:

DAT is football age ooo. DIS celebrities can give false age..
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:51am On May 27, 2020
Do we have "Onicha" at Ebonyi state?
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by fergie001: 10:54am On May 27, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol I'm not even 35 yet grin some peeps have started hurling insults. Northeast is cool man we just keep pushing. How your side bro?
Why won't they insult you, no be you cause am grin
We dey, we pushing!!!!
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by lacoach: 11:06am On May 27, 2020
30?
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by ofiko123(m): 11:07am On May 27, 2020
Happy birthday to patoranking..
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by BonPatrick(m): 11:21am On May 27, 2020
The guy no get money pass me all those things na fake life even that G wagon
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Nonsoboy4life(m): 12:03pm On May 27, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Happy birthday patoranking. So ebonyi state also have onicha. Here in delta, we have onicha-olona, onicha-ugbo and onicha-ukwu.
I think aside Ebonyi, there is a village in Enugu that has Onicha too, towards Benue boundary
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Nonsoboy4life(m): 12:05pm On May 27, 2020
ChineduSong:
Do we have "Onicha" at Ebonyi state?
I think is a local government...there is Onicha too in Nsukka

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Canada2021: 12:24pm On May 27, 2020
lalasticlala:
Patoranking Turns 30 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patoranking
abeg make una give me likes too, today is also my birthday

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Abasilim: 2:07pm On May 27, 2020
sunlawphy:
Happy birthday man

Lol..I'm curious, is there really a prize reward for FTC??
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Legendguru: 2:33pm On May 27, 2020
ok
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by sesameq: 3:17pm On May 27, 2020
the next best thing after Bob Marley.

happy birthday man, long life and prosperity!!
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 27, 2020
Alubarika! happy birthday
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 27, 2020
abeg if i wan fix car battery,se na + or - i go first connect? pls i don forget
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by Everywheregood: 6:23pm On May 27, 2020
A Nairalander needs our help

http://dance.remymartin.ng/entry/gift-3/

Please like the dance to vote
��
And share to friends to like too
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by sammyonal: 7:00pm On May 27, 2020
haryothosyn93:
Indeed 30 years of age. I still don't know why people especially Nigerians gain from reducing their age like doesn't it show on them. If this man is claiming 30 years of age then I will be in my early 20s

Happy birthday bros
well I believe him if he claims 30yrs of age, cos if I tell I my age and u see me physically u will think say am 22 yrs and of which am in my mid 30s.
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today by sammyonal: 7:16pm On May 27, 2020
IVORY2009:

It shows you have to work hard bro, perhaps you need to hit the street!
Bro no be by working harder nah by the grace of God, u fit hustle like hell and nothing to show for it, make person just pray say make baba God order our and steps for this life, person wey sing alubarika no know the reason why he sing am! Make God put alubarika into our individual lives jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toolz Strikes A Pose With Patoranking / Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment / Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.