Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,641 members, 7,955,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

Cobhams Asuquo Named National Ambassador For UNICEF NIGERIA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cobhams Asuquo Named National Ambassador For UNICEF NIGERIA (284 Views)

Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures / Cobhams Asuquo Shows Off His Family - Pictures / "Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cobhams Asuquo Named National Ambassador For UNICEF NIGERIA by mrifeanyisinfo: 8:51am On May 27, 2020
Nigerian musician, producer, and songwriter, Cobhams Asuquo has been named the National Ambassador for Unicef Nigeria.

The singer took to Twitter to tweet about the brand new endorsement from Unicef! See below!

Family, I’ve just been named the National Ambassador for UNICEF NIGERIA; the first in fifteen years.
I am humbled and honored at the opportunity to serve in this capacity. Children’s rights and protection mean a lot to me and my music to me has always been a vehicle for...

Source: https://www.mrifeanyisinfo.com/2020/05/cobhams-asuquo-named-national.html

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Named National Ambassador For UNICEF NIGERIA by Shezkid01(m): 8:54am On May 27, 2020
Congratulations �
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Named National Ambassador For UNICEF NIGERIA by Amotolongbo(f): 9:23am On May 27, 2020
Congrats

Nigerian Steve Wonder

(1) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Has Just Revealed That He Never Had Issues With His Record Label / Snippet: Listen To Upcoming Davido’s Song With Cynthia Morgan (madrina) / Somethings About Brandi Merry You Should Know As He Celebrates His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.