Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

You Don't Need Deliverance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Don't Need Deliverance (131 Views)

I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich / I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Need Deliverance by Brendaniel: 10:19am On May 27, 2020
YOU DON'T NEED DELIVERANCE

[00:00:11] Did you know all men have been delivered? Everybody has been delivered. Everybody, Every sinner....

[00:00:20] Everyone has been delivered, but they don't know it, that's why he told us to preach the gospel, when you preach the true gospel demons just clear off and leave, When you preach the gospel, what is your gospel? If it doesn't mean that people are delivered then you have no gospel? If after the resurrection of Jesus Christ, if after everything Jesus did, we still have to deliver people You don't have a message.

[00:00:55] The gospel is hello everybody You have been delivered by Jesus from sin From disease, from demons, from death, You have been delivered by Jesus Christ, That is the gospel. So when you are born again, what happens? You receive eternal life.

[00:01:20] That's when you are translated into the kingdom of the Son of God...

[00:01:25] When you say Jesus Christ is Lord of my life, you are catapulted into the dominion of Life...

[00:01:32] And so you start living by the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus...

[00:01:44] I live by the law of life. When you live by the law of life cancer cannot live in your body, diabetes cannot dwell in your body. Do you understand this now? Listen, make the Word of God real in your life...

[00:02:06] Christianity is living in Christ, where all Things have been finished, Finished. He says the works were Finished from the Foundation of the World, Now he calls us into his rest...

[00:02:25] You know, I'll always be successful... I'll always be prosperous....

You-dont-Need-Deliverance
by Rev. Chris Oyakhilome

Do you Know God Is concerned about your Life and well being and Jesus loves you just as you are, you can accept him today. Just say this prayer below and mean it with all your heart, he really cares about your life and your happiness, that's what I found out....

Say this:

O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ.

Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life.

I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world! (1 John4:4).
I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

Congratulations! You are now a child of God. .

If you just said this prayer above kindly click the like button to indicate that you have given your life to Christ and if you will like grow spiritually, please contact me by sending a message through Nairaland, there are free materials that will given to you to help you grow spiritually, thank you and God bless...

(1) (Reply)

Focus On Your Focus / The Kingdom Of Heaven Is Near! / BREAKING: Nasarawa CAN Chairman Freed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.