Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

My Business Plan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Business Plan (569 Views)

Mike Adenuga: "How I Started My Business Empire By Selling Car Stereos In 1974" / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady / A Business Plan On Establishment Of A Photo Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Business Plan by structuredan(m): 10:22am On May 27, 2020
I am Simon Daniel from Abuja and I have been around for some time now I have also done a lot of investment here on nairaland some paid and some where just a crap. Growing up I have always wanted to be financially free and that's why I never let opportunity passes me by, with 20k as take home salary from Micro-finance bank where I work and funds invested by individual I approached, I started a side hustle which is turning into something I thought Its time to incorporate it as a company. I have decided to share this business plan with the public because I thought there might be someone somewhere who wishes to start something similar but don't just know how or where to start from this business plan can be of help to such an individual or perhaps you are out there in need of a place with tracks of successful trades to invest your money you are welcome.

Gentlemen and ladies below is my business plan suggestions and contributions are welcome as two good head are better than one
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Uplink Multi – Concept will be a conglomerate of businesses targeted at rural and under – developed towns. Owing to the stress of having to travel miles to carry out some basic day to day transactions, the company is set on making life easier by providing these basic needs.
• We are looking at providing solutions like Agency banking to enable business men/women make daily savings, withdrawals, and transfers to foster alleviates the stress of long queues in the bank.
• We are also looking at being a recharge card vendor of all Gsm networks in Nigeria so that retailers can easily buy and resell to final consumers
• As an IT solution company we will be selling quality mobile phones as well as sourcing agent for those who will wish to import stuff like mobile phones, electronics, clothes, and wristwatches from china, USA, and UK
• With years of experience in small and medium enterprise (sme) we are considering working with business men/women by providing them with soft loans to help expand their businesses.
• Several other services like Job application, taking of urgent passport, checking of waec/neco,jamb result will be carried out at the business center

Recently people have abused the platform of Agency banking seeing it as the quickest way of making money, not minding whether the people patronizing them are happy with the service charge or not. We are looking at solving problem rather than creating one by not only rendering banking service to the people but also teaching and encouraging people to cultivate the habit of daily savings in the bank. This also goes in line with the CBN directives to enforce cashless policy in Nigeria banking system as practiced in other countries. In which case the more people we are able to convince to use our Agency banking platform the more commission we will be generating from our principal bank. We will achieve this by going after the people in public places as well as their business centers, interact with them and make them see reasons why they need a bank account for smooth operation of their business. To every account opened we will ensure they have debit cards to enable them have access to their funds anytime, anywhere.

For the Gsm part of the plan we shall ensure that there is always a pre-purchase order of e-pins voucher to ensure the availability of recharge cards at all times. This will also ensure that we do not run out of stock unnecessarily.

Concerning sales of mobile phones we will ensure that customers have exactly what they paid for. We will do our best to ensure that a customer knows what he/she is buying by educating them on various options available as well as the benefit of each to enable them make an informed decision.

We tend to achieve the goal of our sme programme by given free upfront or none – collateral loan to those capable of paying back without gimmicks. This will also give an edge over our competitors who would do same but not without the above conditions fulfilled.

TARGET MARKET AND DEMOGRAPHICS
In our quest to achieving this vision, there are three categories of persons we shall be targeting. First the salary earners i.e the civil servant, they are among the set of customers that will form a larger part of our Agency banking, reason being that when salaries are paid a lot of them find it difficult to withdraw their money given inability of banks to load ATM especially during weekends, distance, and cost of transportation. Therefore many of them would prefer using an outlet than taking the risk of travelling amidst the stress that comes with it.

Secondly, the youths these are the category of persons that will boast our Gsm, mobile phones and electronics market. This is due to the fact that there has been an increased in the internet usability as well as the use of social media platform especially among the young ones recently.

Thirdly, the business men/women, they will form the larger part of our sme programme as a lot of them will wish to expand their business but don’t have access to finance. They will be our main target especially as it has to do with daily savings on our Agency banking platform.

In summary our target customers will be
The working class
The business men/women
The youths

THE MARKETING

In our marketing budget we plan to invest heavily especially in offline marketing various means like
X- banner for outdoor adverts
Flex banner
Trifold brochure stating our mission and a broad list of our product and services
Outdoor signage board with a boldly written business name
Business cards
Polo T- shirt for staff identity
Other means of marketing like digital marketing in view

COMPETITION/THREATS
We understand there are similar business center rendering same service but not all customers are always comfortable with their service. We will do our best to ensure that customers not only patronize us but also trust us with their money
With years of experience in banking sector we will do everything possible to remain professional by taking regular classes in quality customer care service and relation
We will invest time in ensuring that we achieve customer loyalty by rendering quality service through effective communication
We will be running referral programme to reward those who will be referring prospective clients to patronize our product
We will also have special package for our new and old customers from time to time
Refreshment like cold water, minerals, and confectionaries will also be available for our customers to consume free of charge
We will do everything possible to build and maintain quality relationship with our customers through interaction and follow ups.

OPPORTUNITIES
Our ability to rent or own an office will give customers confidence, privacy, as well as security.
Our ability to connect with people and companies far and near will ensure that we stay in business for long time
Flexibility and giving to learning new skills
Innovativeness and ability to blend with technology
Professionalism and good customer care service

WEAKNESS/CHALLENGES
Unstable power supply
Proximity to other business centers
Exorbitant shop rent

OPERATION
• we have plans to register our business with corporate affairs commission (CAC)
The requirement for Agency banking has also been sent to us by FCMB one of those being that we will open a business savings account

We have spotted a shop in Sauka town Airport road Abuja
We have contacts of professional painter who will bring out the beauty of the shop, color combination being sky blue and white
We are also planning in working with digital printing and graphic company domiciled in Lagos for the printing of our marketing materials like X – banner, brochure, and business cards
We have also hook up a furniture worker in Suleja Niger state by name Johnson he will be constructing our show glass multi – purpose receptionist desk
We have got contacts of recharge card dealers, companies like Vmtechnology, Ringo telecoms, and Donacom telecoms. Other options in view
Extensive Training on mini importation in view
• Company like Baggio Visual Concept Limited domiciled in Abuja will be designing our LED signage board. Other options in view
• We also have contacts of places to source cheap phones in Nigeria for the mean time before going fully into mini importation we have places like Ladipo market Lagos, Alaba international market Lagos, computer village, and of course an e – commerce platform called Jumia Nigeria

PRICE
We will try as much as possible to be fair in our price determination for affordability sake taking cognizance of cost price = sales price = profit

PROFIT
We have a workable and realistic business plan which is projected to yield profit almost within the first few months of operation. The profit made from the business will be compounded in the first one to two years and reinvested into other sectors like Agriculture and Transportation.

Profit determination of our recharge card voucher sales
Mtn voucher N100
Lets say we bought 60 units at N96 which is N57600
We supply at N98 within two days N58800
Profit = selling price (SP) – cost price (CP) 58800 – 57600 = 1200
Now let assume this is the profit we made for the other cards denominations
i.e 1200 x 11 = N13200 now let go ahead and deduct all the overheads (expenses)
let say
cost of paper rim =2500
fuel = 1500
communication = 500
foods = 500
total =N5000 now 13200 – 5000 =N8200

we now have N8200 has pure profit for just two days it means on a daily basis we should be making a profit of N4100 while this is not possible however on the average we should be making at least 1650 as daily profit
i.e 1650 x 6 = 9900 in a week and
1650 x 24 = 39600 approximately 40,500 in a month months for recharge cards alone
In six months 39600 x 6 = N237,600

Profit on Agency banking

Let’s say we have an average transaction of 10 -15 customers daily
On a commission of N100 per person it means we will be making
15 x 100 = 1500 daily on POS multiply by 24 days N36000

Profit = revenue – expenses 36000 – 5000 = N30000 this just for Pos withdrawals
In six months 30,000 x 6 = N180,000

Commission from principal bank

Let’s say we have 15 – 20 faithfully customers who made an average of N500 daily savings through us. Our daily commission will be N10 times number of customers
In which case the greater the number of customers depositing through us the higher our commission i.e 20 x 10 = N200 daily up take in 24 days we will be making N4, 800
In six month 4,800 x 6 = N28, 800

ONE TIME COMMISSION ON DAILY CONTRIBUTION
Our daily contribution scheme is aimed at businessmen/Women to help achieve their daily savings target. Commission shall be charged as follow

Daily savings from N200 – N1000 = one time commission of the equivalent i.e if a customer decides to save N200 every day he/she will be charged same N200 one time as commission on logistics and if N500, it will be N500 and so on.

Daily savings from N1000 – N100, 000 = a fixed charge of N1000 naira only i.e if a customer decides to save any amount from N1000 and above he/she will be charged N1000 as commission on logistics.
Now let’s assume we have a total of 20 customers who saves an average of N500 daily, that would mean we will have a total commission of 20 x 500 = N10, 000 every month end, in six months N60,000 and in 12 months N120,000

Profit generation on mobile phones
Let’s say we have 20 mobile phones in stock and we are able to sell one daily at a profit of 550 daily that will be N13,200 monthly

In six months 13200 x 6 = N79200

Profit generation on sme
Let’s say we have been able to give out loan worth N300,000 at 30% for six months that will be N15,000 monthly profit.

In six months 15,000 x 6 =N90,000

Summary
Total projected monthly profit = N119,500 and N50,550 after salaries and miscellaneous
Total projection after six months 50,550 x 6 = N303,300
Total projection after 12 months N303,300 x 2 = N606,600 if compounded we are projecting over N750,000 in a year

CAPITAL EXPENDITURES

Below are the lists of assets and equipment the company will be buying for smooth operation of business.
ASSETS
Receptionist desk with embedded display show glass
3 – 4 airport seater chair or its wooden equivalent
Plastic table
2 conference chair
Gsm table phone
File cabinet
Calculator
Smart phone
Laptop
Laserjet printer
Scanner
Wall fan
Refrigerator
File
Budget friendly generator
Trash bin
A4 papers
Pos machine
Dstv set
Camera
Passport printer
Photo studio background stand
Photo studio light kits stand

DÉCOR
Paint- sky blue and white
Glass door
LED light strip
Floor tilling
Frontage interlock
Pvc ceiling

BELOW IS MY CONTACT FOR BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
Phone: 08132111362
email: simondaniel16465@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

3000 Nigerian Bartenders Receive Care Packages As Relief Support From Guinness / List Of Profitable Business Ideas / Logo Design At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.