Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

What can separate this two Gorillas fighting intensely! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What can separate this two Gorillas fighting intensely! (4503 Views)

Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains / Video Of Female Student Fighting Naked That Has Surfaced Online / My Medical School Experience- The Fighting Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What can separate this two Gorillas fighting intensely! by fullofgrace(m): 10:46am On May 27, 2020
Watch the best wildlife discovery fight's and documentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hag-YjY0MQ
Re: What can separate this two Gorillas fighting intensely! by Tohsynetita1: 2:35pm On May 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAGuoVgM1co
In case you have junior who has been having issues in getting or solving lautech post utme math questions, one is available for such person.
Re: What can separate this two Gorillas fighting intensely! by Temmiiope: 6:02pm On May 27, 2020
Tohsynetita1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAGuoVgM1co
In case you have junior who has been having issues in getting or solving lautech post utme math questions, one is available for such person.
Re: What can separate this two Gorillas fighting intensely! by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 27, 2020
Nickxander11 they don ban you sebi?If you wanna troll, troll smartly
Re: What can separate this two Gorillas fighting intensely! by ibnquasale(m): 9:28pm On May 27, 2020
Dem don bellefull
Re: What can separate this two Gorillas fighting intensely! by backtalkG(m): 10:55pm On May 27, 2020
that's how osho baba and obaseki will slug it out soon
Re: What can separate this two Gorillas fighting intensely! by usefullchinex: 11:23pm On May 27, 2020
make money online trading whatapp me for more 09076646116
Re: What can separate this two Gorillas fighting intensely! by usefullchinex: 11:23pm On May 27, 2020
make money online trading whatapp me for more 09076646116
Re: What can separate this two Gorillas fighting intensely! by egbeagie(f): 1:00am On May 28, 2020
Chapter 1
Mother Tongue.
Mother tongue is our grass root language. There are 520 languages in Nigeria. The language of our great grandmothers, grandmothers, our forefathers the ones that have been before us. There is a general language for a particular region or tribe but there are sole languages for each kindred, tribe or household. Most of the time, the mother tongue can be different from the other just by a few distances away. You discover that a household that lives 10 -20 houses away speak a different language. Though there has been a correlation with the happening at the tower of babel where the people because of their oneness in thoughts and language built a tower that there had to be an intervention. It was recorded that afterward they all were given utterances and began to speak different languages but we cannot for sure say that is the grass root of our mother tongue but you would agree it’s the genesis of different languages.
One may lose his or her mother tongue and this is due to ignorance, environment, peers, background even education................

this is just a sneak peak of the special treat i have for you in June 2020. Be the first 50 to grab my Ebook when is out in June 2020 ,CLICK HERE https://forms.gle/rDKiDEeKMepbua449 to join the waiting list

(1) (Reply)

Low Tuition Fees/free Fees For Universities In Canada / Post Jamb 2012/2013 For The Greatest Obafemi Awolowo University / My Parents Thinks I Cant Succeed With The Course Am Studying In Uni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.