Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

I Have Problem With A Course. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Have Problem With A Course. (719 Views)

JAMB 2019-things To Consider When Choosing A Course / Really Need Advice! Will I Have Problem To Work As A Pharmacologist / JAMB 2018- Things To Consider When Choosing A Course/career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Problem With A Course. by fwzolamide1(m): 11:44am On May 27, 2020
I'm a fresh student of unilorin, I have almost finished my first semester exam before the outbreak of covid19. It remains one course to finish my first semester examination.
Actually when I got admission , I worked hard to ensure that I have 'As' in each course I offered , but I had a problem with that one course remains to finish that semester during test.
Honestly, during the test the lecturer gave us 10 minutes to answer Two questions but I attempted one out of it.
I just wanted to ask, please can I still have 'A' in that particular course. Because , since the closure of my school . I have been the reading the course steadily.

1 Like

Re: I Have Problem With A Course. by Xristars(m): 11:51am On May 27, 2020
Yes Sure. Just give it your best.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Problem With A Course. by fwzolamide1(m): 12:29pm On May 27, 2020
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Have Problem With A Course. by Strugglingman: 12:50pm On May 27, 2020
Bro if its an English course ...just forget it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Problem With A Course. by fwzolamide1(m): 12:53pm On May 27, 2020
It is Ema 109.
Course title: introduction to school community relations.
Honestly, I have formulated some questions and I have attempted it.
Re: I Have Problem With A Course. by Jackossky(m): 3:02pm On May 27, 2020
Heheheh

That guy up there is a modaf*ck**
So funny, what is the meaning of 'to left'?
Re: I Have Problem With A Course. by fwzolamide1(m): 5:14pm On May 27, 2020
������
Re: I Have Problem With A Course. by fwzolamide1(m): 5:25pm On May 27, 2020
Strugglingman:
Bro if its an English course ...just forget it

Why should I forgot it, If it was an English course.
Dear sir/ ma , please explain.

1 Like

Re: I Have Problem With A Course. by Rilwayne001: 5:46pm On May 27, 2020
fwzolamide1:
I'm a fresh student of unilorin, I have almost finished my first semester exam before the outbreak of covid19. It remains one course to left my first semester examination.
Actually when I got admission , I worked hard to ensure that I have 'As' in each course I offered , but I had a problem with that one course remains to left that semester during test.
Honestly, during the test the lecturer gave us 10 minutes to answer Two questions but I attempted one out of it.
I just wanted to ask, please can I still have 'As in that particular course. Because , since the closure of my school . I have been the reading the course steadily.

Why do you think anyone here should be in the best position that "you can still have A in that particular course"?

fwzolamide1:

Why should I forget it ,if it is English course.
Your grammatical construction is terrible.
Re: I Have Problem With A Course. by fwzolamide1(m): 8:48pm On May 27, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Why do you think anyone here should be in the best position that "you can still have A in that particular course"?

Your grammatical construction is terrible.

Please correct me

1 Like

Re: I Have Problem With A Course. by fwzolamide1(m): 9:04pm On May 27, 2020
Jackossky:
Heheheh

Oga where did you see ' to left'
Re: I Have Problem With A Course. by fwzolamide1(m): 9:17pm On May 27, 2020
[quote author=Rilwayne001 post=90022159]

Why do you think anyone here should be in the best position that "you can still have A in that particular course
Please sir/ma, you can suggest me an english test book that emphasize on letter writing.
Re: I Have Problem With A Course. by myles16(m): 9:29pm On May 27, 2020
Cool down and read your post before sending, and choose your words correctly, if you're not too sure ask from people by doing this you tend to learn and master your use of english
and if you're doubting your A in that course try and aim for B, and focus more on other courses. Even scoring B in all your courses can still land you in 4.0 which is good for a fresher like you

1 Like

Re: I Have Problem With A Course. by fwzolamide1(m): 10:13pm On May 27, 2020
myles16:
Cool down and read your post before sending, and choose your words correctly, if you're not too sure ask from people by doing this you tend to learn and master your use of english
and if you're doubting your A in that course try and aim for B, and focus more on other courses. Even scoring B in all your courses can still land you in 4.0 which is good for a fresher like you
Thanks
Re: I Have Problem With A Course. by jpawjpaw(m): 10:20pm On May 27, 2020
yes u can still get A in the course...but since u are doubting, I don't think u can get A in the course, just pray for a B........but that your English eh......
Re: I Have Problem With A Course. by jpawjpaw(m): 10:22pm On May 27, 2020
fwzolamide1:
Oga where did you see ' to left'
Read your post sir.
Re: I Have Problem With A Course. by jpawjpaw(m): 10:26pm On May 27, 2020
Jackossky:
Heheheh

grin
Jackossky:
Heheheh

Re: I Have Problem With A Course. by Jackossky(m): 10:49pm On May 27, 2020
[quote author=fwzolamide1 post=90028660][/quote]

Please, don't take this as fun.

When I was done with secondary school then, my lexics and use of grammar was very poor. I had to develop myself when I found out there was a lacuna in my verbiage and sentence construction.

A mentor recommended a book to me then,
'A one in English' by Dele Ashade. In it were the 50 commandments and till now, I'm still reaping the fruit of having read that book.

Please, if you will take heed and get yourself one, start from the scratch, within a month, you would have passed miles in terms of written English.

It has to do with commitment, I wish you luck in your new journey: as you already know, no one teaches you how to write English properly in the University. It's something you have to master yourself.

I see another me in you, goodluck bro.
Re: I Have Problem With A Course. by Tohsynetita1: 12:39am On May 28, 2020
UI aspirants, do you know you won't use calculator for your exams?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XJNOx7BFYU
Then, why can't you check this division process?
Re: I Have Problem With A Course. by Strugglingman: 8:46am On May 28, 2020
Nvm bro
fwzolamide1:

Why should I forgot it, If it was an English course.
You can do whatever you set your mind to..just believe in yourself
Re: I Have Problem With A Course. by fwzolamide1(m): 9:34am On May 29, 2020
[quote author=Jackossky post=90017395]Heheheh

So funny, what is the meaning of 'to left'?[
Oh I'm sorry.
I'm supposed to use ' to + present verb '
E.g. to leave
To finish
To dance
To work
Re: I Have Problem With A Course. by fwzolamide1(m): 9:35am On May 29, 2020
[quote author=Jackossky post=90031163]

Please, don't take this as fun.

When I was done with secondary school then, my lexics and use of grammar was very poor. I had to develop myself when I found out there was a lacuna in my verbiage and sentence construction.

A mentor recommended a book to me then,
'A one in English' by Dele Ashade. In it were the 50 commandments and till now, I'm still reaping the fruit of having read that book.

Please, if you will take heed and get yourself one, start from the scratch, within a month, you would have passed miles in terms of written English.

It has to do with commitment, I wish you luck in your new journey: as you already know, no one teaches you how to write English properly in the University. It's something you have to master yourself.

I see another me in you, goodluck bro.

Okay thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Head Teacher Of Primary School In Maiduguri Turns Classroom To Poultry Farm / RN To BSC Nursing In One Year In Ukraine And Cyprus / 5 Worst Countries For Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.