Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi (57631 Views)

Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) / Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist / Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi by Mindlog: 12:01pm On May 27, 2020
Sad.
Re: Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi by mamaafrik(m): 12:01pm On May 27, 2020
He wan use am do ritual.
Wetin dey do Nigerians these days.
He should be burnt to death
Re: Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi by Naijaarchive(m): 12:02pm On May 27, 2020
Hmmmm how did he get there

1 Like

Re: Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi by Chommybaby(f): 12:03pm On May 27, 2020
So bad....

His brother should be questioned oo

May his soul rest in peace!!!

1 Like

Re: Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi by Amdoyin(m): 12:04pm On May 27, 2020
VickyRotex:
Seka seka wan se bi pe won ni ku mo. >>>>>>> The wicked acts like they'll never die.

May his soul find rest and may God comfort and sustain the living.

Amin! Hmm. Wicked world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi by Susu888(m): 12:04pm On May 27, 2020
Another day in the jungles of Nigeria.

Make i waka pass .... R.I.P

Re: Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi by wendixx(f): 12:04pm On May 27, 2020
Hmmm...

May The Lord comfort the bereaved. And may justice be served. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi by PigTormentor: 12:04pm On May 27, 2020
What?

Oya, let's blame his religion and tribe for this wicked act as usual.
Oh I forgot, that will not apply in this case since those that partake in such ignoramus thinking are from this tribe.

#HYPOCRITES

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi by Fuckingmallam45(m): 12:04pm On May 27, 2020
Ebonyi again? What's wrong with that state nau.
Re: Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi by Karlifate: 12:06pm On May 27, 2020
HeadNigga:
This one the lawmaker has turned his car to an ambulance I hope Dave Umahi still pays their salary?

Take him in for questioning

Re: Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 27, 2020
tayebest:
The security should apprehend the lawmaker for question.

Let's start from there! angry
clear setup
Re: Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi by IYANGBALI: 12:07pm On May 27, 2020
Finding dead bodies in car trunks seems to be a new style in Nigeria now

3 Likes

Re: Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi by Armaggedon: 12:08pm On May 27, 2020
The nations.
Re: Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi by IYANGBALI: 12:08pm On May 27, 2020
tayebest:

it's obvious they were trying to set him up
Re: Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi by backtalkG(m): 12:09pm On May 27, 2020
Cone heads and money ritual
Re: Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi by Blackmoran(m): 12:09pm On May 27, 2020
I sense a setup here, how would he be so stupid enough to keep the body in his own trunk?
Re: Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi by OdefaGirl(f): 12:10pm On May 27, 2020
The heart of man.....
As so many are saddened by such news, some are busy copying the patterns by which they will carry out their evil......May God curse such person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 27, 2020
Set up
Re: Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi by backtalkG(m): 12:10pm On May 27, 2020
cone heads and money ritual
Re: Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi by etibaba(m): 12:14pm On May 27, 2020
mamaafrik:
He wan use am do ritual.
Wetin dey do Nigerians these days.
He should be burnt to death
Stop making senseless and unguarded remarks. Thorough investigation should be carried out to ascertain if his brother has a hand in his death, cos this looks like a poorly executed setup.

3 Likes

Re: Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi by COURVOISier(m): 12:14pm On May 27, 2020
The killer is daft to setup the lawmaker this way. I wonder how people have the mind to kill someone. angry

1 Like

Re: Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 27, 2020
Crime occurred everywhere in the world but the problem with Nigeria and other developing world is that the perpetrators are never found. Criminals do it and get away with it. Yet we are expecting our citizens living in developed countries to come home and settle down to develop our place.

6 Likes

Re: Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi by Angelfrost(m): 12:18pm On May 27, 2020
tayebest:

Apprehend??! Why??! He can only be invited courteously for questioning or interrogation to establish or verify alibi!!!
Re: Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi by bluefilm: 12:20pm On May 27, 2020
Ritual things na.

Bros don sacrifice im bloda for political "success".
Re: Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 27, 2020
PopeFlatino:
Who can lend me #2000 to pay #3000 by Tuesday next week please, please my brothers if I don't pay as promised let nothing good come my way.

Please #2k to pay 3k

Amen
Re: Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi by OmoOduduwa01: 12:22pm On May 27, 2020
VickyRotex post=90011417:
[b]Seka seka wan se bi pe won ni ku mo.
>>>>>>> The wicked acts like they'll never die.

May his soul find rest and may God comfort and sustain the living.

Gbogbo wa la dagbada ikú

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi by Ofemmanu1: 12:26pm On May 27, 2020
Na dem
Re: Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi by Queenyprinxex(f): 12:26pm On May 27, 2020
These Biafla people are just animals.
Re: Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi by derich2020(m): 12:26pm On May 27, 2020
very sad...R.i.p
Re: Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi by atiku4President(m): 12:27pm On May 27, 2020
tayebest:

One of those Nigerians who don't reason. Did you hear his brother had issues with him or anything relating his death to his brother?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sapele Robbers Went Back To Same Boutique They Raided 8 Months Ago / Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) / Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.