Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy (81320 Views)

Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie / Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by AmazingELixir: 8:29pm On May 27, 2020
grin

Like Osita just like eddy Murphy...two people that have refused to age..

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by philiancoop(m): 8:30pm On May 27, 2020
this guy has made his mark
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by Nerves10(m): 8:30pm On May 27, 2020
Nice!!!
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by YorubaKing: 8:30pm On May 27, 2020
janedonez:
Osita my correct guy

All cuz he took a pic with Eddie Murphy?

Na wah ooo

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 27, 2020
SoftP:
I’m so short of words’

As in how undecided
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by NumbEmotions(m): 8:31pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
That's our dwaf

Don't be proud to ask ur neighbors just tell them that ur sense is finished, they'll give u some.
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by masterflowx(m): 8:33pm On May 27, 2020
So this small boy na my age mate?
Chaii!
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:34pm On May 27, 2020
I lodge in his hotel � last week The Resident Hotel the street self is named after him
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by TMwise1942: 8:35pm On May 27, 2020
hmmm i see
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by TMwise1942: 8:35pm On May 27, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:
I lodge in his hotel � last week The Resident Hotel the street self is named after him
who ask you

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 27, 2020
abumeinben:
Dolemite is my name....and......

Who can finish..?

Fu**ing motherfu**ers up is my Game.

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:37pm On May 27, 2020
TMwise1942:
who ask you
Go hug transformer bro
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by Mraphel: 8:38pm On May 27, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Osita the funniest actor...when I was a kid I thought he was boring
Same here lol
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by laughitall(m): 8:38pm On May 27, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:
who ask you?
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:39pm On May 27, 2020
grin
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 27, 2020
Eddy Murphy one of my holywood's best actors.
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by Farki: 8:41pm On May 27, 2020
Nice to see that Eddie Murphy finally met his hero. grin
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by Ogaonos: 8:41pm On May 27, 2020
abumeinben:
Who can finish..?
is d movie interesting
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by Bar1941(m): 8:42pm On May 27, 2020
visijo:
Them lap you inside shuttle, you still de toast babe wey sit beside you shocked shocked

What if he decided to be lapped just to allow the babe some space in the shuttle?
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by Majesty33(m): 8:42pm On May 27, 2020
This guy killed that movie" coming to America"
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 27, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

Go hug transformer bro
grin grin grin grin don't mind the poor fella. but what does go hug tranformer means? what's even a tranformer? undecided
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by SeverusSnape(m): 8:44pm On May 27, 2020
abumeinben:

Who can finish..?
... "And fucking up motherfuckers is my game". Nice movie. I love Eddie Murphy.

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by barthmew(m): 8:44pm On May 27, 2020
The duo; Aki & Pawpaw never cease to mesmerize us back then, back in the good old days.

Happy belated birthday Pawpaw
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by dan55: 8:45pm On May 27, 2020
nanauju:

If you have ever tried to report your wife to your mother, happy children's day sir cheesy

Have you ever reported your problem to God or your Parents?

Happy children's day Ma!!!
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by fujirice: 8:45pm On May 27, 2020
visijo:
Them lap you inside shuttle, you still de toast babe wey sit beside you shocked shocked
Legendary grin

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by abumeinben(m): 8:47pm On May 27, 2020
Ogaonos:
is d movie interesting

Baba... interesting na small word
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by Asadujames202(m): 8:52pm On May 27, 2020
Always be happy in your own body

If paw paw was actually a full-grown man, I strongly doubt he would be posing with Eddie Murphy.

Always be happy in your own body
You're the best alternative of your self
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by Ishilove: 8:52pm On May 27, 2020
visijo:
It's not the size of the man but the size of the fight in him grin

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by Chirowman(m): 8:56pm On May 27, 2020
inside life
Re: Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy by Hezmatosky: 9:03pm On May 27, 2020
Meet pawpaw live, you'll hate him. Very pompous cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! / 'I’m Proudly Gay’ – Uche Maduagwu Declares (Photo) / Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.