Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Femi Otedola Responds To Follower Who Shows Interest In Dating His Daughter Temi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola Responds To Follower Who Shows Interest In Dating His Daughter Temi (512 Views)

Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) / Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair / Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Otedola Responds To Follower Who Shows Interest In Dating His Daughter Temi by naijazee2: 1:16pm On May 27, 2020
Femi Otedola responds to a follower who shows interest in dating his daughter Temi Otedola

Femi Otedola responded to a follower on Instagram who left a comment to tell him he's interested in his daughter, Temi Otedola.

"Sir, hear me out, all I want is Temi. I swear I'll take care of her," the smitten follower wrote under the billionaire businessman's post.

And Mr Otedola responded: "She has a boyfriend oh."

Temi Otedola has been dating singer Mr Eazi for years now and he's been introduced to her family.

https://www.naijazee.com/2020/05/femi-otedola-responded-to-a-follower-who-shows-interest-in-dating-his-daughter-Temi-Otedola.html?m=1

Re: Femi Otedola Responds To Follower Who Shows Interest In Dating His Daughter Temi by edo3(m): 1:20pm On May 27, 2020
I love ds man walahi.. I used to see him at triple edge,, Osborne road in ikoyi then with d late ademola adekogbe.. Though,, i just finished sec sch then.. You see him walking in with cellular then.. Ohh what a gallant man..

God bless ote$ money n family..
Re: Femi Otedola Responds To Follower Who Shows Interest In Dating His Daughter Temi by Galactico4ever(m): 1:23pm On May 27, 2020
How Is This Relevant?
Re: Femi Otedola Responds To Follower Who Shows Interest In Dating His Daughter Temi by 1realBobby(m): 1:36pm On May 27, 2020
hmm
Re: Femi Otedola Responds To Follower Who Shows Interest In Dating His Daughter Temi by Emmacolinho(m): 1:41pm On May 27, 2020
Rich and polite very rare combo

(1) (Reply)

Are you thinking of getting a nose piercing? See this first! / Is symply tacha a clout? / Watch Out Burnaboy Sweet Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.