Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,543 members, 7,837,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Veteran Musician Evi Edna Ogholi Is Alive- Winning Jah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Musician Evi Edna Ogholi Is Alive- Winning Jah (2346 Views)

Throwback: Evi Edna Ogholi (Nigerian Female Reggae Musician) Is 57 Today / Veteran Musician, Chris Mba Is Dead (Photo) / Veteran Musician, Chris Ajilo Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Musician Evi Edna Ogholi Is Alive- Winning Jah by okrote4real: 1:23pm On May 27, 2020
...as "Before Me" song goes viral

Following rumours making rounds that Nigeria iconic reggae star, Evi-Edna Ogholi is dead, it gas been confirmed the it's the work of mischief makers.

According to a close friend and colleague of the reggae star, Winning Jah, he said the empress of song is still alive and they are both working on her yet to be released album.

Winning Jah whose song "Before Me" is trending around the globe warned mischief makers from praying from someone's downfall , especially peddling falsehood and spreading fake news.

He said Ogholi is in her base in Paris, France.

Winning Jah Posted:

"ATTENTION!Sir Anthony Ada Abraham of (LEADERSHIP Newspapers) Winning Jah is reporting directly to you as a reliable entertainment editor at the Nigeria national newspaper known LEADERSHIP Newspapers,to kindly consider covering this article to inform Nigerians that Nigeria most respected living legend, evergreen song writer, Empress of songs Evi Edna Ogholi isn't dead, Winning Jah confirms.

"We have been working together on her new album, she is still very healthy and consistent in the Nigeria music entertainment industry. Fake rumours blower everywhere, that seems like a menace to the reggae singer's life who became stardom in the 1980's till recent times.

"For this reasons we are encouraging everyone to use hashtag #Diebeforeme
Dedicated to fake news blower! . I, Winning Jah, Empress Evi Edna Ogholi a long lifer and prosperity . Holyghost��� #diebeforeme #Ballaifattituoi #doyourtintintin," he posted.

In a related development, Evi Edna Ogholi thanked all her fans , family members, friend and record label for standing by her during this trying moment.

"To, all my teeming fans, the recording of my new album CD -peace and love was cancelled for some reasons. I will be recording my new album CD Peace And Love afresh in Eno Kingsley Osagie Recording Studio in Italy this year.

"you will have news concerning this my new album CD this year Peace and Love will be Distributed / Marketed by Premier Music, (formerly, Polygram International Records ).

"My official record company in Lagos, Nigeria. "NB: I sincerely thank my family.for their continuous,moral support. Greetings also to all my fans, friends and we'll wishers, in God we trust. Jah guide," she posted too on same Facebook page.

Winning Jah's song "Before Me" is composed by him featuring Best African Award winner 2020 ,Alvine Billong, produced by Jossy Joe and video director, Becky Edionewe aka Irish Empress.

Source: OKROTE'S BLOG: Breaking: Veteran Musician Evi Edna Ogholi Is Alive- Winning Jah ...as "Before Me" song goes viral: http://okrote..com/2020/05/veteran-musician-evi-edna-ogholi-is.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Veteran Musician Evi Edna Ogholi Is Alive- Winning Jah by Eneoche1987: 1:53pm On May 27, 2020
okrote4real:

...as "Before Me" song goes viral

Following rumours making rounds that Nigeria iconic reggae star, Evi-Edna Ogholi is dead, it gas been confirmed the it's the work of mischief makers.

According to a close friend and colleague of the reggae star, Winning Jah, he said the empress of song is still alive and they are both working on her yet to be released album.

Winning Jah whose song "Before Me" is trending around the globe warned mischief makers from praying from someone's downfall , especially peddling falsehood and spreading fake news.

He said Ogholi is in her base in Paris, France.

Winning Jah Posted:

"ATTENTION!Sir Anthony Ada Abraham of (LEADERSHIP Newspapers) Winning Jah is reporting directly to you as a reliable entertainment editor at the Nigeria national newspaper known LEADERSHIP Newspapers,to kindly consider covering this article to inform Nigerians that Nigeria most respected living legend, evergreen song writer, Empress of songs Evi Edna Ogholi isn't dead, Winning Jah confirms.

"We have been working together on her new album, she is still very healthy and consistent in the Nigeria music entertainment industry. Fake rumours blower everywhere, that seems like a menace to the reggae singer's life who became stardom in the 1980's till recent times.

"For this reasons we are encouraging everyone to use hashtag #Diebeforeme
Dedicated to fake news blower! . I, Winning Jah, Empress Evi Edna Ogholi a long lifer and prosperity . Holyghost��� #diebeforeme #Ballaifattituoi #doyourtintintin," he posted.

In a related development, Evi Edna Ogholi thanked all her fans , family members, friend and record label for standing by her during this trying moment.

"To, all my teeming fans, the recording of my new album CD -peace and love was cancelled for some reasons. I will be recording my new album CD Peace And Love afresh in Eno Kingsley Osagie Recording Studio in Italy this year.

"you will have news concerning this my new album CD this year Peace and Love will be Distributed / Marketed by Premier Music, (formerly, Polygram International Records ).

"My official record company in Lagos, Nigeria. "NB: I sincerely thank my family.for their continuous,moral support. Greetings also to all my fans, friends and we'll wishers, in God we trust. Jah guide," she posted too on same Facebook page.

Winning Jah's song "Before Me" is composed by him featuring Best African Award winner 2020 ,Alvine Billong, produced by Jossy Joe and video director, Becky Edionewe aka Irish Empress.

Source: OKROTE'S BLOG: Breaking: Veteran Musician Evi Edna Ogholi Is Alive- Winning Jah ...as "Before Me" song goes viral: http://okrote..com/2020/05/veteran-musician-evi-edna-ogholi-is.html

Who want this legend dead? Stop spreading fake news. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

”I Decided To Spoil Someone’s Son This Morning” – Woman Surprises Her Man With P / Rita Edochie Celebrates Husband, Pete Edochie On His 74th Birthday (video) / Bbnaija Jacuzzi Party Br€@st & Yansh Don Show (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.