Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,548 members, 7,955,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

5 Books You Should Read Amid The Pandemic, By Bill Gates - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Books You Should Read Amid The Pandemic, By Bill Gates (186 Views)

Why Nigeria Receives More Funds From Our Foundation — Bill Gates / Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic / Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Books You Should Read Amid The Pandemic, By Bill Gates by NairaLEARN: 2:30pm On May 27, 2020
5 books You Should Read Amid The Pandemic, By Bill Gates
Go Here https://nairalearn.com/5-books-you-should-read-amid-the-pandemic-by-bill-gates/

Read and win over the pandemic and work smarter to keep your life and health, healthy, Live on Nairalearn

5 books You Should Read Amid The Pandemic, By Bill Gates

Need books to read, get the 5 books you should read amid the pandemic, by Bill Gates

A good book is my favorite way to decompress at the end of the day and I know I’m not alone. I imagine that’s more true than ever for many of you right now.

Whether you’re looking for a distraction or just spending a lot more time at home, you can’t beat reading a book.

So these 5 books you should read amid the pandemic, by Bill Gates is more or less a blessing as we all join hand to fight and win over the virus

Read and Get The Books Here https://nairalearn.com/5-books-you-should-read-amid-the-pandemic-by-bill-gates/

Re: 5 Books You Should Read Amid The Pandemic, By Bill Gates by NairaLEARN: 8:51pm On May 27, 2020
Read Books That Can Add Value To You Amid The Pandemic

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Kogi Joins List As Lagos Records 256 New Cases / Get Rid Of Chronic Bacterial Prostatitis In 60 Days / BOOST Metabolism And Immunity And Fight Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.