Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Advise For People That Want Leave Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advise For People That Want Leave Nigeria (7445 Views)

JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately / Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) / $120,000 To Leave Nigeria Or 450,000 Naira Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advise For People That Want Leave Nigeria by nonyeesther(f): 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
What is the employment rate for students in Germany? Especially for someone who has no knowledge of German.
Re: Advise For People That Want Leave Nigeria by Udobigj(m): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
Xeeex:

I've got lot of information concerning Germany. Since you're an undergraduate, are you hoping to do masters over there or another bachelor's degree?

Plas can I get work visa
Re: Advise For People That Want Leave Nigeria by Kampack: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
Admitwithschola:

You don't know what you are saying. Maybe you will make sense with your "hate with passion" if you increase your age range or threshold, though it's never advisable to hate.

Nigeria started getting destroyed in the late 80's and early 90's onward, and those people who suffered the destruction of the country are Nigerians who are now in the age range > 40 and <55. These people were victims. Strike, lack of opportunities, cultism and all those negative stuff were at the peak then. They destroyed many people, very smart people. This was also the time when Nigeria started losing their best brains in LARGE AMOUNTS.

And no, these guys didn't have free meals, university full chicken, yadayadayada, just lool. They also did not have internet and some amenities to cry to the world, voice their opinions and take advantage of opportunities as we have today. I agree that things seem to be more challenging these days for the regular people, which are the majority, but things were not a "cake walk" for the age range I listed above - which interestingly belongs to the set of people you claim to hate.

So, you should adjust your hate threshold - though it is not advisable in any way to "hate Nigerians above 40". And desist from intersecting God and hate. Both don't mix. That's heresy.

And before someone shouts old man, I'm less than 40 but saw what happened to many people in the late 80's and early 90's to date, including to family members.

I was about typing exactly these words, but when I read your post, I withdrew from typing it. You are absolutely spot on with the analysis. Infact I couldn't be more correct with the age of those who suffered the mess more (i.e those between 40-55) are the victims of the degenerated Nigeria as things suddenly and sporadically took a drastic turn during their time. Although younger than this age bracket, I was aware of the changes. I recall the incessant power outages starting around early 90s though barely 6yrs old then. In JSS 1, I remember having elder ones in Univ staying long days at home, loosing almost 2yrs to the Abacha era ASUU strike, that lead to many astute professors migrating out of the county. Then admission racketeering followed, etc. Cos I always stayed around my seniors and listened to their complains and frustrations. However, it's now all fully blown out on our faces. I personally think running away will make matters worse for the coming generation. We all have to stay back and rebuild the country.
Re: Advise For People That Want Leave Nigeria by Hadampson(m): 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
Xeeex:

Stay and fight. I'll contribute in the fight from abroad by tweeting.

Since 1990s people have been talking about revolution, now we are here. Now people are talking about revolution, in 2030 we will be worse.

Stay and revolutionize, dear patriot

We would get experience and exposure abroad, then when you revolutionize the country we'll come back and rebuild.

It's time you drop political correctness, see Nigeria for what it is and call a spade a spade

grin

Re: Advise For People That Want Leave Nigeria by Ca3ssper: 9:34am On Jul 04, 2020
Xeeex:

I can help only regarding Germany
hello sir, I am quite interested in traveling to Germany
What is the required budget at least
Re: Advise For People That Want Leave Nigeria by Vicrown(m): 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
In this video, I compare studying at the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) in the UK to studying at the University of Duisburg-Essen in Germany.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hkldl8PY_c
Re: Advise For People That Want Leave Nigeria by butterfly55(f): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
Please I'm in my third studying bachelors degree in Theatre Arts, please advice, which courses should I applied for a master degree program in Germany.

quote author=Onyi2728 post=90822040]Hey
guys.

I am studying in Bremen, if you have any questions with regards to studying in Germany, feel free to watch my YouTube videos on. Just copy the link and paste it on your browser. Press enter. smiley Support your sis and feel free to contact me for any relevant questions or advice before moving to Germany.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSQMhNsGMmC3ub9rPeaWTZQ

xoxo... [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is The Place To Be? Uk Or The Us? / Uk Visa Application And Renewal (the New System) / Uk Marriage Visa- Pls Help. What Are The Info Needed Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.