Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,954 members, 7,866,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

When Will Nigerian Presidents Learn From The Most Civilized Nations In The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Nigerian Presidents Learn From The Most Civilized Nations In The World (1116 Views)

5 Most Popular Daughters Of Nigerian Presidents / When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... / History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Nigerian Presidents Learn From The Most Civilized Nations In The World by outlaws(m): 5:44am On Jun 11, 2007
cool

When will Nigerian presidents wake up from malaria fever? The Water, Electricity, Education, Security, Health care, Social services, Natural resources [Oil] are incredibly, poorly managed by those people in power for the people of Nigeria.

Nigeria and Saudi Arabia have so much oil. Why is Saudi Arabia different from Nigeria? Saudi Arabia is so well developed with the nations natural resources. What is Nigerian government doing with the oil money? Saudi Arabia have so much money that they give thousands of full scholarship to their students each year to come and study in the U.S. and in the U.K. I have yet to meet some one who got a full ride scholarship from Nigerian government to study in the U.S.

Nigeria have so much oil. Because the past presidents have been weak. Nigeria today is a sad place and will continue to be until some one will change the whole nation and turn it into a place full of new developments. 24hr. Electricity and Water in every state not just in the northern states and so many other modern structures, technological and scientific advancements.

Will Musa Yar adua [New Nigerian President] be on the list of weak Nigerian presidents or will he use Nigerian oil revenue well?
Re: When Will Nigerian Presidents Learn From The Most Civilized Nations In The World by Iman3(m): 6:08am On Jun 11, 2007
outlaws:

Nigeria and Saudi Arabia have so much oil. Why is Saudi Arabia different from Nigeria? Saudi Arabia is so well developed with the nations natural resources. What is Nigerian government doing with the oil money? Saudi Arabia have so much money that they give thousands of full scholarship to their students each year to come and study in the US. and in the You.K. I have yet to meet some one who got a full ride scholarship from Nigerian government to study in the US.

Saudi Arabia has a population of 27 million but produces 10 million barrels per day of crude oil.Nigeria has a population of 140 million with crude oil production of about 2.2 million daily.Consequently,Saudi Arabia produces 4 times the amount of oil but has only 1/6th of the population of Nigeria.This diffference is more acute with small nations like Bahrain,Brunei,UAE,Kuwait,e.t.c.Some of which have populations of less than 1 million.

We have relatively little oil resources within the context of our large population.To be like Saudi Arabia,we need to be producing 60 million barrells daily.Hence,even though the Saudi regime is extremely corrupt,there is still enough to develop the nation
Re: When Will Nigerian Presidents Learn From The Most Civilized Nations In The World by Biafralord(m): 7:23am On Jun 11, 2007
@outlaws

Ganja man! you better stop smoking that stuff in oregon. You know the police arrested your father for rape last week. I'll see you in court
tomorrow. Your mother was also pleading for your father on national television. Your fucking harlot mother should be ashamed for owning prostitutes!!! Fucking minority man!!! Otu Nnegi their!!! bastard!!! She was sentenced 25 years! shame!!!

Re: When Will Nigerian Presidents Learn From The Most Civilized Nations In The World by outlaws(m): 3:29am On Jun 18, 2007
cool

To: Biafralooser:

It’s a good thing that you haven’t posted in a while. I aint afraid of you or the shit that you post. Be patient with your psychiatrist, take your psychopathic drugs as directed. Do not think that your are crazy just because your family generation of fuckers lost the war. The war they didn’t even know what they were fighting for. How can you be in a fight and not know why? That’s another craziness. I guess your psychopathic disease was passed down to from your family generation of fuckers. It looks like your family have a history of weakness. Your family could have won the biafra war if they didn’t act like water headed, arrogant, outdated fuckers.
Re: When Will Nigerian Presidents Learn From The Most Civilized Nations In The World by MILITIA(f): 3:35am On Jun 18, 2007
@Topic

To answer ya question----honestly, when pigs fly! smiley
Re: When Will Nigerian Presidents Learn From The Most Civilized Nations In The World by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 18, 2007
MILITIA:

@Topic

To answer ya question----honestly, when pigs fly! smiley

Even pigs have long started to fly. the correct answer to this questions would probably be NEVER
Re: When Will Nigerian Presidents Learn From The Most Civilized Nations In The World by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2007
@topic
i wonder when they would learn. i am currently doing an american degree in malaysia. and believe me this people have done so well for themselves, imagine 1USD-3.4RM and 1GBP-6.8RM.
when did they start. the same time with Nigeria ohhh, they are not as blessed as Nigeria, even the palm oil they export they got it from us, yet they used it well. WHEN WOULD NIGERIA LEARN OHHHHHHHHHHHHH. imagine Malaysia moving so fast that they have risen to one of the fastest growing economy. abeg NIGERIANS LEARN.
Re: When Will Nigerian Presidents Learn From The Most Civilized Nations In The World by chidichris(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2007
I-man,
u are funny.
2.2 million barrels of oil what about other mineral resources in nigeria.
what about the countries wiithout 1 barrel of oil?
what is the quantity of oil america produce on daily bases?
united arab emirates make their major income through tourism and a couple of months ago, it was announced that dubai as a state realise about 1million dollars on trafic offenders on daily bases.
donald duke's recreation project in his state (tarnapa) is bent of getting 1 billon dollars annually.
does man live by bread alone?
in your analyses, did u ralate the quantity of our daily oil production to the amount our leaders take out of nigeria on daily bases.
benin is depending on nigeria for power supply and petrolium yet they have steady power supply and steady supply of petrolium.
Re: When Will Nigerian Presidents Learn From The Most Civilized Nations In The World by chidichris(m): 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2007
I-man,
u are funny.
what is the quantity of oil america produce on daily bases?
united arab emirates make their major income through tourism and a couple of months ago, it was announced that dubai as a state realise about 1million dollars on trafic offenders on daily bases.
donald duke's recreation project in his state (tarnapa) is bent of getting 1 billon dollars annually.
does man live by bread alone?
in your analyses, did u ralate the quantity of our daily oil production to the amount our leaders take out of nigeria on daily bases.
benin is depending on nigeria for power supply and petrolium yet they have steady power supply and steady supply of petrolium.
the major problems of nigeria lies on our leaders
Re: When Will Nigerian Presidents Learn From The Most Civilized Nations In The World by ono(m): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2007
@Outlaws,
Until we begin to practice true democratic norms. Until they (leaders) chase corruption, nepotism, tribalism, selfish interests and greed from the foundation of this country and look at issues objectively, until then growth and development will continue to elude us.
Re: When Will Nigerian Presidents Learn From The Most Civilized Nations In The World by MILITIA(f): 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2007
davidylan:

Even pigs have long started to fly. the correct answer to this questions would probably be NEVER

he he he he he! grin grin grin grin grin Ouchie!
Re: When Will Nigerian Presidents Learn From The Most Civilized Nations In The World by Iman3(m): 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2007
chidichris:

I-man,
u are funny.

The poster drew comparisons with Saudi Arabia and I was trying to show him the key difference between the Saudis and Nigeria.The Saudi leadership is just as corrupt and inept as that of Nigeria.The key difference lies in the oil output.In any case,Saudi Arabia shouldn't be be implied to be,one of "the most civilised nations in the world".
Re: When Will Nigerian Presidents Learn From The Most Civilized Nations In The World by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 21, 2007
Saudi Arabia is one of the most civilised nations on earth, its women cannot vote nor drive! grin
Re: When Will Nigerian Presidents Learn From The Most Civilized Nations In The World by MILITIA(f): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2007
davidylan:

Saudi Arabia is one of the most civilised nations on earth, its women cannot vote nor drive! grin

Nigerian women can vote and drive yet see the conditions of the people in Nigeria! I think as a Nigerian woman, I will rather live in Saudi Arabia! grin
Re: When Will Nigerian Presidents Learn From The Most Civilized Nations In The World by Iman3(m): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2007
MILITIA:

Nigerian women can vote and drive yet see the conditions of the people in Nigeria! I think as a Nigerian woman, I will rather live in Saudi Arabia! grin

So you are saying you will rather give up your freedoms in preference to your country becoming a wealthy Islamic fundamentalist state? Its one thing to go to an Islamist state to work/study,its quite another if your country of origin becomes a Wahabist enclave.

(1) (Reply)

Fayose On Stv / Www.nigerialounge.com / Nigeria In D8?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.