Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,197 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

Who Knows The Source Of This Beautiful Video? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Knows The Source Of This Beautiful Video? (450 Views)

Who Knows Any Igbo Name That Starts With Letter P? / The Original History Of Arochukwu... From The Exact Source / Writers Are The Source Of Asset In The Worlds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows The Source Of This Beautiful Video? by hotspec(m): 3:20pm On May 27, 2020
I stumbled on a video of a talented young girl playing several bata drums attached to her waist and legs at a party. I got so fascinated about the video that I wish to identify the lady or the source of the video. attached are screen shots from the video

(1) (Reply)

Should The Statues Of Past Slave Traders In Nigeria Be Pulled Down? / Attah Igala Is Dead / Itsekiris Displaying Cultural Dance And Masquerade In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.