Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

I Did Not Abuse The Religion Of Christianity – Asuku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Abuse The Religion Of Christianity – Asuku (217 Views)

I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / Kogi CoS and Philanthropist Asuku Celebrated By Nigerians on His Birthday / "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Abuse The Religion Of Christianity – Asuku by kogiflame: 4:23pm On May 27, 2020
The Chief of Staff, to Kogi State governor, Abdulkareem Jamiu Asuku has said that he did not abuse the religion of Christianity as claimed by some people.

Continue reading at https://kogiflame.com/2020/05/27/i-did-not-abuse-the-religion-of-christianity-asuku/ | Kogi Flame
Re: I Did Not Abuse The Religion Of Christianity – Asuku by zakim(m): 4:54pm On May 27, 2020
cry

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Govt Vows Showdown Over Mysterious Death Of NDDC Executive Director / Insecurity: Sultan Seeks Recruitment, Funding Of Security Agencies / One Nigeria !!! Let's Gather Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.