Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Rohr Will Take Eagles To Next Level – Pinnick - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rohr Will Take Eagles To Next Level – Pinnick (195 Views)

Player Rohr Will Drop From Super Eagles Squad Revealed(olukiesyblog) / Moses Pledge To Take Eagles To The Promised Land In 2018 World Cup / Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rohr Will Take Eagles To Next Level – Pinnick by SportsBay7(m): 4:33pm On May 27, 2020
The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) have expressed confidence in the abilities of Super Eagles coach, Gernot Rohr to take the national team to a higher level, the sportsbay.com.

This was made known in a series of tweets by NFF president, Amaju Pinnick on his verified twitter handle who revealed that the German tactician will be in charge of the national team for the 2022 Africa Cup of Nations.

“I’m happy to announce that the NFF and Coach Gernot Rohr have concluded all contractual discussions and he will stay on as Coach of the Super Eagles. We have always had confidence in his abilities and we are confident that the national team can only go higher from here.

“We can now focus on qualifying for the World Cup and winning the Nations Cup. In truth, these are sacrosanct and Coach Rohr is aware of these conditions.

“With the distraction of the contract talks out of the way now, we can now face our football on the pitch, totally. Again, I never lost confidence in Gernot Rohr’s ability to take our football forward and I’m convinced our football will only get better from here on.” he said.

Amaju said the renewal of the contract was in line with what the Sports minister, Sunday Dare advocated for.

“Like the Honourable Minister of Youth and Sports Development has rightly noted; we are uncompromising in these goals. The board of the Federation & I are totally in agreement with the minister on the goals for the team and it is unwavering.” He said.

He also thanked one of the major sponsors of Nigeria football, AITEO Group for their unquantifiable support.

In the same vein, I would like to thank our sponsors, especially Aiteo Group. AITEO’s support for our football is unquantifiable, even in these difficult times and I cannot stress enough, how much of a rock they have been. Thank you, AITEO,” he noted.

It will be recalled that Rohr had revealed that he had extended his deal with the national team by two and a half years until the 2022 World Cup while accepting a pay cut and stay in Nigeria.

https://thesportsbay.com/36935-nff-rohr-conclude-talks.html
Re: Rohr Will Take Eagles To Next Level – Pinnick by Enoch07: 4:36pm On May 27, 2020
what exactly is the next level?
Re: Rohr Will Take Eagles To Next Level – Pinnick by Nbote(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2020
Lol... Abeggi make una let us hear word

(1) (Reply)

Premier League Is Resuming On 17 June / PSG Reach ‘total Agreement’ For £45m Icardi Transfer From Inter Milan / Latest Sports Headline News For Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.