Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,353 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

INFINIX NOTE 7 - How Much Resolution Do You Really Need? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / INFINIX NOTE 7 - How Much Resolution Do You Really Need? (1058 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 7 How Good Is It / Does Your Smartphone Really Need A Screen Protector? / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INFINIX NOTE 7 - How Much Resolution Do You Really Need? by nickypumpin(m): 4:40pm On May 27, 2020
HERE COMES THE INFINIX NOTE 7 SMARTPHONE WITH THE 48MP + 2MP + 2MP + 2MP

48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
2 MP, f/1.8, (dedicated video camera)

Each year camera Smartphone manufacturers are pushing the limits of sensor technology and the latest trend has been to increase sensor resolution to numbers that were considered unfathomable before. With full-frame cameras reaching 60 megapixels (MP) and medium format cameras pushing beyond 100 MP, we now know that the megapixel race won’t stop there and we will most likely be seeing cameras with even more resolution in the future. But the big question remains – how much resolution does one truly need today? Is 12 MP too little? Is 50 MP too much?

Most of us get caught in deciding over what resolution to choose in the early days of shopping for our first camera. There are so many options to choose from. And just like buying our first car or the first home, we want to get the best camera for our yet undetermined and mostly unknown needs. We really don’t know if we are going to be serious photographers, or the camera will be sitting on a shelf and collecting dust until we take it on a vacation. Because of this, it usually makes little sense to buy the most capable camera on the market as the first camera, just like it makes little sense to buy a Ferrari as the first car, or a million dollar home as the first home. You want to start out with something smaller, something less expensive and something you can grow with.

And when the need arises to move up to something more capable, you will know exactly what to get. I always advise to get an entry-level camera first, then eventually move up to something more serious in a few years, if there is such a need. And instead of taking a big leap later, it is always a good idea to move up gradually. You do not want to jump to a full-frame 60 MP camera from a point-and-shoot or an entry-level camera, unless you really know what you are doing.

Types of Photography that can Benefit from a High Resolution Camera

Some particular types of photography can benefit from a high resolution camera. If you find yourself doing any of the below listed types of photography seriously (as a serious hobby or a profession), then moving up in resolution will most likely benefit you;

- Landscape

- Architecture

- Fashion / Studio

- Product / Macro

As you can see, it is important to explore a number of different areas to find out if you are ready to move up to a camera with a higher resolution. It is also equally important to look into your existing work and determine your current and future needs. Will your photography really benefit from a higher resolution camera? Are you planning to make large prints, post or potentially sell your high resolution images online? Do you have the knowledge and the proper tools to work with high resolution images? These are some of the questions you should challenge yourself with before considering that next super high resolution body camera Smartphone to buy... INFINIX NOTE 7

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO KNOW MORE ABOUT INFINIX NOTE 7
https://ng.xpark.com/jfodxnygn9x09ktbk2y223bbonlxs9xv.html

1 Like

Re: INFINIX NOTE 7 - How Much Resolution Do You Really Need? by sunshineV(f): 5:55pm On May 27, 2020
Another thread? Kilo de?

7 Likes

Re: INFINIX NOTE 7 - How Much Resolution Do You Really Need? by chariisGRACE(m): 6:41pm On May 27, 2020
OP, I must applaud your marketing strategy.
But this IN7 thread don plenty too much.

8 Likes

Re: INFINIX NOTE 7 - How Much Resolution Do You Really Need? by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:14pm On May 27, 2020
Stop marketing rubbish Stop marketing rubbish Stop marketing rubbish

6 Likes

Re: INFINIX NOTE 7 - How Much Resolution Do You Really Need? by skywalker240(m): 9:24pm On May 27, 2020
All these writing, at the end of the day, it's about a piece of garbage

7 Likes

Re: INFINIX NOTE 7 - How Much Resolution Do You Really Need? by seunfly: 9:39pm On May 27, 2020
Trassion must be paying very well, the way threads are open like pure water just to con son of man to path away with his hard earn money is alarming.

just two weeks ago we battle similar thing about tecno spark and camon 15, now it is infinix note 7 and the next will be Itel shit.

5 Likes

Re: INFINIX NOTE 7 - How Much Resolution Do You Really Need? by Ellizsandra(f): 9:44pm On May 27, 2020
seunfly:
Trassion must be paying very well, the way threads are open like pure water just to con son of man to path away with his hard earn money is alarming.

just two weeks ago we battle similar thing about tecno spark and camon 15, now it is infinix note 7 and the next will be Itel shit.
Untill you learn how to mind your business you will continue hurting yourself. Nobody comes to your house to market a phone. Nairaland is for all
Re: INFINIX NOTE 7 - How Much Resolution Do You Really Need? by seunfly: 11:02pm On May 27, 2020
Ellizsandra:

Untill you learn how to mind your business you will continue hurting yourself. Nobody comes to your house to market a phone. Nairaland is for all

like i v said, trassion must be paying very well otherwise we wouldn't be seeing different monikers new and old, male and female as well as attack against anybody that tries to expose the grand scheme.

3 Likes

Re: INFINIX NOTE 7 - How Much Resolution Do You Really Need? by skywalker240(m): 7:15am On May 28, 2020
This same marketer that calls himself the OP has created more than 7 threads on only this infinix note 7.

one more infinix note 7 marketing thread from you, and am calling

Mrbone2 and SunshineV for you.

1 Like

Re: INFINIX NOTE 7 - How Much Resolution Do You Really Need? by ProfAmaben(m): 7:58am On May 28, 2020
Xiaomi Xiaomi Xiaomi!!!

Let the lovers of the above product just chill and let others buy what they want with their hard earned money. I love the infinix brand and started the note 2, 3, 4 now 5. Note 7 would be my natural upgrade point and any information on the phone is important to make a good decision.

Xiaomi fans should live and let live.
Re: INFINIX NOTE 7 - How Much Resolution Do You Really Need? by ProfAmaben(m): 8:00am On May 28, 2020
nickypumpin:
HERE COMES THE INFINIX NOTE 7 SMARTPHONE WITH THE 48MP + 2MP + 2MP + 2MP

48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
2 MP, f/1.8, (dedicated video camera)

Each year camera Smartphone manufacturers are pushing the limits of sensor technology and the latest trend has been to increase sensor resolution to numbers that were considered unfathomable before. With full-frame cameras reaching 60 megapixels (MP) and medium format cameras pushing beyond 100 MP, we now know that the megapixel race won’t stop there and we will most likely be seeing cameras with even more resolution in the future. But the big question remains – how much resolution does one truly need today? Is 12 MP too little? Is 50 MP too much?

Most of us get caught in deciding over what resolution to choose in the early days of shopping for our first camera. There are so many options to choose from. And just like buying our first car or the first home, we want to get the best camera for our yet undetermined and mostly unknown needs. We really don’t know if we are going to be serious photographers, or the camera will be sitting on a shelf and collecting dust until we take it on a vacation. Because of this, it usually makes little sense to buy the most capable camera on the market as the first camera, just like it makes little sense to buy a Ferrari as the first car, or a million dollar home as the first home. You want to start out with something smaller, something less expensive and something you can grow with.

And when the need arises to move up to something more capable, you will know exactly what to get. I always advise to get an entry-level camera first, then eventually move up to something more serious in a few years, if there is such a need. And instead of taking a big leap later, it is always a good idea to move up gradually. You do not want to jump to a full-frame 60 MP camera from a point-and-shoot or an entry-level camera, unless you really know what you are doing.

Types of Photography that can Benefit from a High Resolution Camera

Some particular types of photography can benefit from a high resolution camera. If you find yourself doing any of the below listed types of photography seriously (as a serious hobby or a profession), then moving up in resolution will most likely benefit you;

- Landscape

- Architecture

- Fashion / Studio

- Product / Macro

As you can see, it is important to explore a number of different areas to find out if you are ready to move up to a camera with a higher resolution. It is also equally important to look into your existing work and determine your current and future needs. Will your photography really benefit from a higher resolution camera? Are you planning to make large prints, post or potentially sell your high resolution images online? Do you have the knowledge and the proper tools to work with high resolution images? These are some of the questions you should challenge yourself with before considering that next super high resolution body camera Smartphone to buy... INFINIX NOTE 7
I just gave you a like, keep doing what you are doing and ignore those against, afterall, there's no crime in having options.
Re: INFINIX NOTE 7 - How Much Resolution Do You Really Need? by sunshineV(f): 8:46am On May 28, 2020
skywalker240:
This same marketer that calls himself the OP has created more than 7 threads on only this infinix note 7.

one more infinix note 7 marketing thread from you, and am calling

Mrbone2 and SunshineV for you.

We need to format his brains

1 Like

Re: INFINIX NOTE 7 - How Much Resolution Do You Really Need? by skywalker240(m): 8:52am On May 28, 2020
sunshineV:

We need to format his brains
i would suggest we start by frying his olfatory lobes first grin

1 Like

Re: INFINIX NOTE 7 - How Much Resolution Do You Really Need? by sunshineV(f): 9:04am On May 28, 2020
skywalker240:

i would suggest we start by frying his olfatory lobes first grin

Can I have his PENIsula? i need it for my project

1 Like

Re: INFINIX NOTE 7 - How Much Resolution Do You Really Need? by skywalker240(m): 9:12am On May 28, 2020
sunshineV:

Can I have his PENIsula? i need it for my project
checking...........,

seunfly has booked for that one iyoo. Sharp guy grin

1 Like

Re: INFINIX NOTE 7 - How Much Resolution Do You Really Need? by KrazyDave16(m): 9:38am On May 28, 2020
Personally 12MP is okay.

On another note, if you're going to copy n paste, do so with sense.

1 Like

Re: INFINIX NOTE 7 - How Much Resolution Do You Really Need? by sunshineV(f): 8:05pm On May 28, 2020
skywalker240:

checking...........,

seunfly has booked for that one iyoo. Sharp guy grin

grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About MTN Topit, Recharge As Low As N1 / I / Tecno Camon 11pro For Sale SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.