Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Top 10 Most Famous Dancers Of All Time! - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top 10 Most Famous Dancers Of All Time! (1908 Views)

Hire Professional Skaters & Dancers For All Events In Lagos / Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) / The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Famous Dancers Of All Time! by TheSourcerer: 1:57pm On May 28, 2020
Palehair:
Where the bloody hell is the G. O. A. T Alvin Ailey, not even MJ can hold his own when it comes to Alvin
it was either Alvin or MJ , I love Alvin don't get me being but , MJ is more popular with people than Alvin(No Offence ).
Re: Top 10 Most Famous Dancers Of All Time! by Palehair: 1:59pm On May 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
it was either Alvin or MJ , I love Alvin don't get me being but , MJ is more popular with people than Alvin(No Offence ).
When you put it like that, then I guess you are right though

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Famous Dancers Of All Time! by TheSourcerer: 2:01pm On May 28, 2020
Palehair:

When you put it like that, then I guess you are right though
thank you ♥️, how's your day brother?
Re: Top 10 Most Famous Dancers Of All Time! by Palehair: 7:46pm On May 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
thank you ♥️, how's your day brother?
It's been quaint man. Did some light reading and yours?
Re: Top 10 Most Famous Dancers Of All Time! by TheSourcerer: 7:48pm On May 28, 2020
Palehair:

It's been quaint man. Did some light reading and yours?
reading now that great exercise, well I'm done with movies would grab a smoke soon .
Re: Top 10 Most Famous Dancers Of All Time! by Palehair: 7:55pm On May 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
reading now that great exercise, well I'm done with movies would grab a smoke soon .
Wow, interchanging sequence of events. I'm about to be glued to my screen
Re: Top 10 Most Famous Dancers Of All Time! by Nobody: 5:10am On May 29, 2020
Michael Jackson

That guy was good

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Famous Dancers Of All Time! by TheSourcerer: 7:04am On May 29, 2020
StacyO:
Michael Jackson

That guy was good
he was a dance god
Re: Top 10 Most Famous Dancers Of All Time! by hahn(m): 7:47am On May 30, 2020
rottencorpse:
I didn't want to reply you but I have to. You're very stupid.

Lol. E pain am cheesy grin
Re: Top 10 Most Famous Dancers Of All Time! by TheSourcerer: 9:02am On May 30, 2020
rottencorpse:
You no get sense o.. Were you there when he was 'f**cking' little boys? The person you're criticizing is one of the most significant figures that has walked this earth and you don't even know if he's guilty of these accusations. Apart from your family and friends, who knows your name? DUNCE
Could you ignore him bro♥️♥️

Morning
Re: Top 10 Most Famous Dancers Of All Time! by hahn(m): 10:13am On May 30, 2020
rottencorpse:
You no get sense o.. Were you there when he was 'f**cking' little boys? The person you're criticizing is one of the most significant figures that has walked this earth and you don't even know if he's guilty of these accusations. Apart from your family and friends, who knows your name? DUNCE

MJ is proud of you in hell. Keep it up bro
Re: Top 10 Most Famous Dancers Of All Time! by FlutterDollar99(m): 11:56am On May 30, 2020
tillaman:
Psquare nko, Alhaji Tekno, Nairamarley and Zlatan ibile with Poco Lee nko
Even Lil smart and Rahman Jargo too follow dey the list and please include Shatta Bandles too
what of alhaja kolinton and Wasiu Ayinde and pasuma
Re: Top 10 Most Famous Dancers Of All Time! by DriggityDre: 2:51am On May 31, 2020
Fred Astaire was the only person that MJ mostly learned from.
To see him as No. 10 is baffling

Source?

Cc TheSourcerer

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Famous Dancers Of All Time! by TheSourcerer: 2:55am On May 31, 2020
DriggityDre:
Fred Astaire was the only person that MJ mostly learned from.
To see him as No. 10 is baffling

Source?

Cc TheSourcerer
yeah no 10 , he was good though

Im the fucking Sauce
Re: Top 10 Most Famous Dancers Of All Time! by DriggityDre: 3:09am On May 31, 2020
TheSourcerer:
yeah no 10 , he was good though
At alls o.

Fred Astaire is literally the most influential dancer in the history of film. Not one of.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11637241_img20200531030533_png37e7c2de4f4f3cabfe8bff7c8a537cea

I saw Shakira, Brown and even some Indian choreographers above him. Wtf grin

Im the fucking Sauce
Then your sauce needs to be edited grin
Re: Top 10 Most Famous Dancers Of All Time! by TheSourcerer: 3:18am On May 31, 2020
DriggityDre:
At alls o.

Fred Astaire is literally the most influential dancer in the history of film. Not one of.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11637241_img20200531030533_png37e7c2de4f4f3cabfe8bff7c8a537cea

I saw Shakira, Brown and even some Indian choreographers above him. Wtf grin

Then your sauce needs to be edited grin
lol he's good but the Indians there are awesome and more 'mordern'

And why are you still up Vamp
Re: Top 10 Most Famous Dancers Of All Time! by DriggityDre: 3:31am On May 31, 2020
TheSourcerer:
lol he's good but the Indians there are awesome and more 'mordern'
Meh, your criteria could be different.

And why are you still up Vamp
In the vamp accent;
I vant to zuck your blad.

grin
Re: Top 10 Most Famous Dancers Of All Time! by TheSourcerer: 3:39am On May 31, 2020
DriggityDre:
Meh, your criteria could be different.

In the vamp accent;
I vant to zuck your blad.

grin
haha no good man , blood is filled with holy water , how's your morning going though, watching movies to pass time
Re: Top 10 Most Famous Dancers Of All Time! by DriggityDre: 3:45am On May 31, 2020
TheSourcerer:
haha no good man , blood is filled with holy water , how's your morning going though, watching movies to pass time
Yeah I'm good.
Got some stuff to do. Just chilling on NL for the meantime.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Famous Dancers Of All Time! by TheSourcerer: 5:08am On May 31, 2020
DriggityDre:
Yeah I'm good.
Got some stuff to do. Just chilling on NL for the meantime.
stupid mod removed post , good move though

But tbh I don't see anything wrong with him been a IndecentStar at Least he wasn't a robberz

Well people do tend to get emotionally attached to these kinda things
Re: Top 10 Most Famous Dancers Of All Time! by DriggityDre: 5:19am On May 31, 2020
TheSourcerer:
stupid mod removed post , good move though
Yeah it was, except it could've been better if the mod hid it before 30k peeps tuned in. Although, not everyone is daftly sentimental.

But tbh I don't see anything wrong with him been a IndecentStar at Least he wasn't a robberz
That's the thing.
He was once convicted for possession of firearms around 2008 or so. I also read something about him involved in a robbery around that same time.
That still doesn't warrant his torture and death.

Well people do tend to get emotionally attached to these kinda things
Yeah. So you see, ignorant people could attach sentiments and might even turn around to condemn him.
If someone tells me this recent digging is some sort of propaganda to litter the guy's personality, I wouldn't exactly agree but I would've a hunch.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Famous Dancers Of All Time! by TheSourcerer: 5:25am On May 31, 2020
DriggityDre:
Yeah it was, except it could've been better if the mod hid it before 30k peeps tuned in. Although, not everyone is daftly sentimental.

That's the thing.
He was once convicted for possession of firearms around 2008 or so. I also read something about him involved in a robbery around that same time.
That still doesn't warrant his torture and death.

Yeah. So you see, ignorant people could attach sentiments and might even turn around to condemn him.
If someone tells me this recent digging is some sort of propaganda to litter the guy's personality, I wouldn't exactly agree but I would've a hunch.
it is what it is , he is dead and there's absolutely nothing we can do sadly , than to move on with life , you even tried digging out some of his stuff,.
Re: Top 10 Most Famous Dancers Of All Time! by DriggityDre: 5:28am On May 31, 2020
TheSourcerer:
it is what it is , he is dead and there's absolutely nothing we can do sadly , than to move on with life , you even tried digging out some of his stuff,.
Sí.
Some people don't think that way. Sad world we live in.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Famous Dancers Of All Time! by Ishilove: 12:11am On Jun 01, 2020
Anna Pavlova and Fred Astaire should be up there with Micheal Jackson.

What a wacky list.
Re: Top 10 Most Famous Dancers Of All Time! by TheSourcerer: 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ishilove:

What a wacky list.
lol ishi ,
Because your dancers did not make the list does not make it a wacky list lol

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Famous Dancers Of All Time! by TheSourcerer: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ishilove:

What a wacky list.
lol ishi ,
It doesn't make it a wacky lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re Ma Mtn Interview / Nigerian Airways New Plan Recruitment 2019 / Bsc Philosophy Or HND Mass Communications?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.