Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,986 members, 7,852,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

COVID-19: Guidelines For Burials In Osun State - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Guidelines For Burials In Osun State (13293 Views)

COVID-19: IGP Unveils New Operational Guidelines For The Police, Others / Guidelines For Validation Of Rapid Test Kits In Lagos / Discharge Patients Who Test Negative Once — NCDC Issues New COVID-19 Guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Guidelines For Burials In Osun State by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 27, 2020
This one go hard for Afonja.

So no more baby lace ashebi and owambe party after burial.

How Iya morenike go take chop free food now? undecided
Re: COVID-19: Guidelines For Burials In Osun State by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 27, 2020
weblord1900:
I'm not scared of death but I must make money and live to enjoy it first.

You "must"

I want to believe you are the owner of your life

All the best!
Re: COVID-19: Guidelines For Burials In Osun State by weblord1900: 5:43pm On May 27, 2020
Organicist95:

You "must"

I want to believe you are the owner of your life

All the best!
Yeah, I'm the owner grin
Re: COVID-19: Guidelines For Burials In Osun State by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 27, 2020
weblord1900:
Yeah, I'm the owner grin

Re: COVID-19: Guidelines For Burials In Osun State by onecc(m): 5:47pm On May 27, 2020
Coro is nasal congestion releteted disease. If you contract the infection, just take actifed tablets and emzor paracetamol and thank me later.
Re: COVID-19: Guidelines For Burials In Osun State by OKTolu: 5:53pm On May 27, 2020
Osun Oshogbo we don hear you able governor
Re: COVID-19: Guidelines For Burials In Osun State by Nobellady(f): 5:54pm On May 27, 2020
It's Well
Re: COVID-19: Guidelines For Burials In Osun State by cctvwizard(m): 5:55pm On May 27, 2020
So they are still on this SCAMdemic
Re: COVID-19: Guidelines For Burials In Osun State by Everywheregood: 6:01pm On May 27, 2020
A nairalander needs our help http://dance.remymartin.ng/entry/gift-3/

Please like the dance to vote
��
And share to friends to like too
Re: COVID-19: Guidelines For Burials In Osun State by InvertedHammer: 6:05pm On May 27, 2020
/
Who in his right sense would bury loved ones these days? Not when the vultures are waiting with shovels, diggers and machete to harvest body parts thereafter.

Why not embrace mandatory cremation?

What's the point of all the random graves everywhere? It is not as if they will let the dead rest in peace. During cremation, the family members can supervise the process to ensure that all body parts are intact. Problem and solution.

\
Re: COVID-19: Guidelines For Burials In Osun State by Faluvbetty(f): 6:18pm On May 27, 2020
*DISTINCTION TUTOR*
START YOUR JOURNEY TO A BETTER GRADE NOW!
one on one tutorial@home
For Higher Basic classes
Basic 7-9
S.S 1-3,SSCE (o'level),Jamb
We just a call away _07061501707_
A trial will convince you
AXIS:IBADAN:oluyole,Apata,NNpc,Owode, wire and cable,command.
Re: COVID-19: Guidelines For Burials In Osun State by drololaaof: 6:32pm On May 27, 2020
It is well ,sir you are giving room for gratification, all the govt agencies you give power to for clearance will put up one obstacle or the other to extort money . We see what is happening in the interstate borders and BURIALS that have taken place
Re: COVID-19: Guidelines For Burials In Osun State by Shezkid01(m): 6:48pm On May 27, 2020
Gramps:
Scamdemic ... How come their account is not Twitter verified
All Osun state SD are yet to be verified
Re: COVID-19: Guidelines For Burials In Osun State by Darkking654: 7:00pm On May 27, 2020
see below
Re: COVID-19: Guidelines For Burials In Osun State by ayshacom: 9:08pm On May 27, 2020
nanauju:
I've seen innocent Hausa men in my surroundings called "Boko Haram" just because they are Hausa...
I've seen Calabar folks trolled as "house boy" or "gateman" because of their accent...
I've seen industrious igbos called thieves and fraudsters just because of the mistakes of a few...
I've seen hardworking yorubas called corrupt just because of some in power...
I've seen sound Niger Delta fellows trolled as "militants" just because some chose to vandalize pipelines and be pirates.
The next time you scream #sayNOtoracism remember charity begins at home. All of the above is Racism too✌️

hmmm what brings racism into burial thread
Re: COVID-19: Guidelines For Burials In Osun State by 1759ademola(m): 9:47pm On May 27, 2020
Another food for the DPO. Let families buries their corpse jeje and leave confusion alone before you begin to see people throw corpse for road.
Re: COVID-19: Guidelines For Burials In Osun State by PropertyBuying(f): 12:07am On May 28, 2020
Exc2000:
Nice one, all death must be checked properly with government death certificate issued with cause of death

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do My Teeth Bleed When I Brush / 9 Secrets Of Longevity / Ikoyi Registry Suspends 4,000 Weddings Over COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.