Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

The Myth Surrounding General Abacha's Death!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Myth Surrounding General Abacha's Death!!! (493 Views)

Debunking The Myth Surrounding Igbo Language In SS. / 22 Years After Abacha's Death : 10 Things You Didn’t Know He Did / The True Story About General Sanni Abacha Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Myth Surrounding General Abacha's Death!!! by zedegit: 5:43pm On May 27, 2020
It was often rumoured that some Indian women gave Abacha poisoned apple that killed him. How true is this story?
Re: The Myth Surrounding General Abacha's Death!!! by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 27, 2020
Lies!! Americans killed him. Even Buhari had his own share too, but I hardly comprehend why God kept him alive and use him. He's serving a purpose meant for our good, like a blessing in disguise. It'll unfold itself gradually before 2023.

2 Likes

Re: The Myth Surrounding General Abacha's Death!!! by tyup(m): 5:59pm On May 27, 2020
Wolgrace:
Lies!! Americans killed him. Even Buhari had his own share too, but I hardly comprehend why God kept him alive and use him. He's serving a purpose meant for our good, like a blessing in disguise. It'll unfold itself gradually before 2023.

Exactly
Re: The Myth Surrounding General Abacha's Death!!! by Ezedikechinedu1(m): 6:07pm On May 27, 2020
zedegit:
It was often rumoured that some Indian women gave Abacha poisoned apple that killed him. How true is this story?
Forget that story, you no dey hear about the loot, na that story I like. You chop I chop
Re: The Myth Surrounding General Abacha's Death!!! by agwom(m): 6:12pm On May 27, 2020
Allow the dead to rest...Of what benefits is your question?
zedegit:
Re: The Myth Surrounding General Abacha's Death!!! by zedegit: 12:12pm On May 28, 2020
Wolgrace:

Why do you think America killed him? Any evidence?
Re: The Myth Surrounding General Abacha's Death!!! by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:17pm On May 28, 2020
zedegit:
My own is that If only we can get the same woman again cause the one currently there is worse than Abacha undecided

Nigerians would have love to remember her for life!!!
Re: The Myth Surrounding General Abacha's Death!!! by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 28, 2020
zedegit:

Americans don't do these things with evidence because they control the system.. The only evidence is the sell-out moles, eg Tim Osman (faked as Osama Bin Laden), Tupac, MJ, JFK, etc.. who were once part of the system. Revived conscience made them to denounce and expose the system, and were all assassinated. That's the main reason they hate truthers and name-shamed them as conspiracy theorists.

First sign of evidence, what was America's deal as the streamrollers against Nigeria's wish under Abacha's reign?

1 Like

Re: The Myth Surrounding General Abacha's Death!!! by allthingsgood: 3:38pm On May 28, 2020
US killed abacha period

Thats what they do. Once u become independent of their slavery, they eliminate u

Unfortunately for abacha he was too brutal, so nigerians welcomed the death as a sigh of relief
Re: The Myth Surrounding General Abacha's Death!!! by allthingsgood: 3:40pm On May 28, 2020
zedegit:

Same reason they killed Saddam Hussein, Gadhaffi etc
To control and enslave the people

(1) (Reply)

NASS Was Built With N7bn, And Buhari Wants To Renovate It N27bn – Deji Adeyanju / Rape: Legalise Stun Guns, Pepper Spray For Women, Oluwo Urges Buhari / Ken Imansuagbon Threatens Court Action Over Pressure To Step Down For Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.