Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Currently - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Currently (1202 Views)

Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? / Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Terms Of Cost & Reliability? / Which Phone Are You Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Currently by BEATNEST(f): 7:52pm On May 27, 2020
?
Re: Currently by Kessnorman: 8:05pm On May 27, 2020
see the gadget am using

Re: Currently by Chubbyface: 12:21am On May 28, 2020
Kessnorman:
see the gadget am using
oppo or tecno?

2 Likes

Re: Currently by sunshineV(f): 1:00am On May 28, 2020
Chubbyface:
oppo or tecno?

Be using ur head sometimes no be everytime be marketing na

That's a system

13 Likes

Re: Currently by Navyguy(m): 7:19am On May 28, 2020
Redmi note 7

Great camera
Great battery
Great processor
Great phone
A beast indeed

6 Likes

Re: Currently by Criptofxt10: 9:16am On May 28, 2020
sunshineV:

That's a system
savage grin grin
Re: Currently by Flytime: 3:19pm On May 28, 2020
sunshineV:

That's a system
lol

1 Like

Re: Currently by Karex81(m): 4:59pm On May 28, 2020
sunshineV:

That's a system
grin grin
Re: Currently by Trades07: 8:26pm On May 28, 2020
SunshineV
You ehnn. You have come to my attention on nairaland phones section
Re: Currently by Ogarexmas: 8:32pm On May 28, 2020
Redmi 8a
Strong battery, smooth processing ever since I started using the phone i have never seen my phone get hot like a hot pot of beans ���

3 Likes

Re: Currently by seunfly: 8:59pm On May 28, 2020
I,m using realme x 2 pro, just got it less than a month and im ejoying it.
it is a steal for the price and the new flagship killer after 1+ officially relinquish the crown.

Snapdragon 855+, amoled screen, under display fingerprint, dual stereo speaker with dolby atimos, 90hz refresh rate that make the screen seems faster and the fast charging capability.

what i enjoy most is the 50watt charging capability, it charges from 0% to 100% in less than 25minutes, i normally charge my phone at 20% and if i plug the phone, before i finish brushing my teeth, it is fully charged.
sometime i plug my phone to pick something in the room, before i found what i want pick in the room plus some amebo with madam the phone is fully charged.
plug and go to toilet, the phone will be fully charged before u are done in the toilet.

nothing beats fast charging honestly.

6 Likes

Re: Currently by NightFood: 10:43pm On May 28, 2020
Kessnorman:
see the gadget am using

Are you using the two phones there?
Re: Currently by Criptofxt10: 10:58pm On May 28, 2020
redmi note 8 pro ....you know na grin

2 Likes

Re: Currently by chillvaret(m): 1:15pm On May 29, 2020
Iphone 7s still the best for me

2 Likes

Re: Currently by seunfly: 2:30pm On May 29, 2020
Failure44:

Fucken absolutely ridiculous.
I thought this was bull crap till I looks up, How much did you buy this monster ?
Makes me feel like a fool for ordering for a Samsung s10

i bought mine for 142k on jumia 6/64 and it was Chinese version. the only con with the phone is that it does not have Sd expansion, so i will advise to buy the 128 or 256 varient but are expensive, 128 is around 158k but it was not available ad at the tome i bought mine.
right now my solution to the rom space is to Otg flash drive.

i almost bought s10 but when i look at the money and the little advantage over S10, i just went for it.
S10 camera is better than it but u wont notice the difference if u are not camera freak or proffesional.
Re: Currently by seunfly: 2:55pm On May 29, 2020
Failure44:

Damn that SD card is a huge issue for me but the price is nothing for those kinda specs.
The main issue for me is the notch, I hate phones with that notch but still a quality device for a such a price.
Guess I'll just manages my S10 with 18W charging

The notch also discouraged me but other things lured me, however i couldnt wait for other realme phones with similar spec but notchles because my phone was stolen and i needed another phone asap.

you need to check realme out, their phones are extreemly cheap with all the technology available to OPPO. it was setup to challenge redmi in india while oppo and vivo are for worlwide market, so it is cheaper while other BBK phones are expensive. i have suspision that it was a calculated attempt for it and IQOO to replace 1+ as flagship killer.

1 Like

Re: Currently by sunshineV(f): 5:07pm On May 29, 2020
Trades07:
SunshineV
You ehnn. You have come to my attention on nairaland phones section

grin
Re: Currently by sunshineV(f): 5:08pm On May 29, 2020
seunfly:
I,m using realme x 2 pro, just got it less than a month and im ejoying it.
it is a steal for the price and the new flagship killer after 1+ officially relinquish the crown.

Snapdragon 855+, amoled screen, under display fingerprint, dual stereo speaker with dolby atimos, 90hz refresh rate that make the screen seems faster and the fast charging capability.

what i enjoy most is the 50watt charging capability, it charges from 0% to 100% in less than 25minutes, i normally charge my phone at 20% and if i plug the phone, before i finish brushing my teeth, it is fully charged.
sometime i plug my phone to pick something in the room, before i found what i want pick in the room plus some amebo with madam the phone is fully charged.
plug and go to toilet, the phone will be fully charged before u are done in the toilet.

nothing beats fast charging honestly.

That's a beast bruh

(1) (Reply)

Give Away!!! HTC One Android Phone 12k / . / 12 Years Facebook Account For Sale 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.