Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

..guy That Snitch Out MTN Cheat Currently Received Beatings - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ..guy That Snitch Out MTN Cheat Currently Received Beatings (5404 Views)

How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly / New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) / Surprise: MTN Cheat Enjoy Unlimited Youtube Videos Download This December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..guy That Snitch Out MTN Cheat Currently Received Beatings by ken6488(m): 1:09am On Jun 16, 2019
grin

Nigerians I hail...

Please MTN should fly out that guy...ooo

More people are still looking more his location

Re: ..guy That Snitch Out MTN Cheat Currently Received Beatings by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:19am On Jun 16, 2019
snitches get stitches indeed. but that dude deserve something worse than stitches,something permanent

3 Likes

Re: ..guy That Snitch Out MTN Cheat Currently Received Beatings by stanboy28(m): 1:44am On Jun 16, 2019
Naija no dey carry last.. More beating to come

1 Like

Re: ..guy That Snitch Out MTN Cheat Currently Received Beatings by TEHRAN(m): 6:12am On Jun 16, 2019

2 Likes

Re: ..guy That Snitch Out MTN Cheat Currently Received Beatings by kponkedenge(m): 7:18am On Jun 16, 2019
The guy was stupid to post his friends number on the public platform for everyone to see, that's the biggest form of betrayal. People like this don't want progress for you.... Better to keep away from such friends.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: ..guy That Snitch Out MTN Cheat Currently Received Beatings by chubbyman(m): 10:20am On Jun 16, 2019
Thought the person who outed the cheat was a girl,how come people are now bashing a guy for being responsible... maybe there were two husband and wife snitch

1 Like

Re: ..guy That Snitch Out MTN Cheat Currently Received Beatings by Olibboy: 10:32am On Jun 16, 2019
chubbyman:
Thought the person who outed the cheat was a girl,how come people are now bashing a guy for being responsible... maybe there were two husband and wife snitch
changed d pic

1 Like

Re: ..guy That Snitch Out MTN Cheat Currently Received Beatings by nopretense: 11:21am On Jun 16, 2019
Hi everyone.

Trust you're having a great weekend.

A female friend of mine just secured a self-contained apartment at Olasepe Estate, Denro (#100 bike to Ojodu Berger, #50 sometimes).

The estate is properly planned, highly secure and very close to the main road (I've been there).

She needs a decent female roommate who will only pay a token of 40k (rent expires next year June). She claims she needs a gist partner (lool).

She's cool to be with, I bet there'd be no hassle.

If you are interested or you know anyone who might be, pls send me a mail or call/text 08037891605 so I can link you guys.

Cheers!
Re: ..guy That Snitch Out MTN Cheat Currently Received Beatings by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
nopretense:
Hi everyone.

A female friend of mine just secured a self-contained apartment at Olasepe Estate, Denro (#100 bike to Ojodu Berger, #50 sometimes).

The estate is properly planned, highly secure and very close to the main road (I've been there).

She needs a decent female roommate who will only pay a token of 40k (rent expires next year June). She claims she needs a gist partner (lool).

If you are interested or you know anyone who might be, pls send me a mail or call/text 08037891605 so I can link you guys.

Cheers!
male nko?
Re: ..guy That Snitch Out MTN Cheat Currently Received Beatings by Dhortunn(m): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
Happy Sunday Guys!

I have got the following digital goods for sale.

✅Netflix
✅HBO
✅VPN (Express, Nord, IPVanish, Windscribe, HMA, Vypr)
✅Spotify
✅Grammarly
✅Lynda
✅Microsoft Keys (Windows, Office)
✅RDP Logins

⚠️ Validity ranges from One year to Lifetime depending on which of the goods you are getting.
♻️ Replacement Policy & Guarantee covers these goods.

Instagram: @accountsng
WhatsApp: https:///+2348168481417
Re: ..guy That Snitch Out MTN Cheat Currently Received Beatings by NiggasInParis: 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
Did I just see Guys from *KwaraPoly?* grin

Good luck to him!
Re: ..guy That Snitch Out MTN Cheat Currently Received Beatings by Datlankydude(m): 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
What about a male roommate
nopretense:
Hi everyone.

Cheers!
Re: ..guy That Snitch Out MTN Cheat Currently Received Beatings by ikbnice(m): 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
That is what 'badbellerism' causes

1 Like

Re: ..guy That Snitch Out MTN Cheat Currently Received Beatings by Gadafii: 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
Never keep a snake as a friend,kill it

I weak when I saw the poosie nigqa post his friend's number
Re: ..guy That Snitch Out MTN Cheat Currently Received Beatings by Ufedolove: 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
Technically, we all snitched on ourselves yesterday the moment we started sharing the code on social media. So, even if the guy had not tweeted, MTN still would have found out.
Re: ..guy That Snitch Out MTN Cheat Currently Received Beatings by sureinfo: 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
got this news late, that data would have really come in handy on my tecno device

(1) (Reply)

I Purchased A Phone On Konga And I Am Quite Uneasy About It (see Why) / I Want To Swap My Android For A Used Iphone 6 / Hot- Download Mortal Kombat X Apk 1.10.0 + OBB Data For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.