Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,156 members, 7,845,811 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Reality Stars Mercy Eke And Ike Onyema's Convo Over UK Based Singer,willie XO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reality Stars Mercy Eke And Ike Onyema's Convo Over UK Based Singer,willie XO (320 Views)

Davido Launches Drink (Martell XO Davido) With Cubana Chief Priest, Ilebaye / Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London / Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reality Stars Mercy Eke And Ike Onyema's Convo Over UK Based Singer,willie XO by Osnuf34(m): 8:41pm On May 27, 2020
Stella Dimoko Korkus.com
Reality stars Mercy Ekeh and Ike Onyema had a conversation over Mercy's Friendship with UK based singer Willie XO

Their conversation

Mercy: Do you have problem with me going to meet my friend?

Ike: You had problems with me going to meet my friends

Mercy: but at least I had a problem but you never had a problem with me going to meet him

Ike: yes I didn't, if it was actually a genuine friendship... but i didn't want you to meet him. I didn't want you to make it a huge deal that you met somebody but I know you were going to go over there an put on a whole show, No!

Mercy: I didn't even put on a whole show

Ike: like you really over did it.. you over did it

Mercy: because people didn't even know where I went to, whom I'm with, there's a lot of rumours

Ike: like you did it on purpose

Mercy: Yes I wanted to..

Ike: You knew what you were actually doing before you left and you did it on purpose

Mercy: this is how this same people will still assume " Oh she went to see this man, she went to see this person" yes! Before I posted that picture there have been rumours everywhere, different kinds of bad stories

Ike: it is the truth, you wanted to see him right from the beginning, you didn't go there for no vacation

Mercy: but you asked me to go there, and get money for your f**king ass

Ike: what everyone is saying online is that this dude has money, and I like money and I like you if you want to embarrass me i think I should get something out of it.

Mercy: Don't try me, don't f**cking play this game with me

Ike: okay get the money and fall in love, this is what I'm saying you are trying to act like you didn't do anything wrong. Everyone thinks you want this guy why won't I think the same way

Mercy: what do you want

Ike: I want you

Mercy: I gave you an option and you picked wrong why?

Ike: because you didn't give me any, before you posted the pictures online, do you know how my family feels?

Mercy: did you also know how my family felt?"

(1) (Reply)

The Cure To Covid Virus Finally Revealed! Must See!!! / Andres Medina Lustre Celebrates Her 24th Birthday / Hushpuppi Is Coming To Nigeria Soon To Face Alleged Fraud Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.