Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,523 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries (2250 Views)

Emzor Pharmaceutical Industries Holds 19th Annual Thanksgiving / Emzor Celebrates 77 Outstanding Staff At 18th Thanksgiving And Praise Dinner / Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries by Ctorch: 9:00pm On May 27, 2020
Meet Emzor of the Household name in Pharmaceutical Industries

Meet An Igbo Businesswoman Who Is Worth 180 billion Naira.

She is Dr. Stella Chinyelu Okoli, an entrepreneur, industrialist, and a Pharmacist. She is the founder of Emzor Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, a popular pharmaceutical company that has produced drugs for over 30 years.
Stella was born in Kano State into the family of Felix Ebelechukwu and Margaret Modebelu, who are natives of Nnewi in Anambra State. She completed her primary education in 1954 at All Saint Primary School, Onitsha, before proceeding to complete her secondary school education in 1964 at Ogidi Girls Secondary School, Ogidi.
Stella attended the University of Bradford where she studied Pharmacy, and graduated in 1969. She later bagged an M.Sc certificate in Biopharmaceutical from the University of London, Chelsea College in 1971.
Before she established Emzor Pharmaceutical, Stella had worked in several pharmaceutical firms such as Pharma-Deko, Boots the Chemists Limited, and Middlesex Hospital, London.
After working in various Pharmaceutical companies and gathered relevant experiences, she started Emzor Chemists Limited as a small retail shop in Shomolu, Lagos, before it later grew to become Emzor Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd in January 1977.
Emzor Pharmaceutical has since grown to become one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in Nigeria with over 50 products since its incorporation.
Dr. Stella Okoli is the fourth richest woman in Nigeria according to 2019 Forbes rating and is worth over $500 million. She came only fourth behind Folorunsho Alakija, Bola Shagaya, and Princess Fifi Ekanem Ejindu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 27, 2020
She Is Indeed a household name.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries by serverconnect(m): 9:06pm On May 27, 2020
Industrious lady

1 Like

Re: Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries by DamnnNiggarr: 9:19pm On May 27, 2020
wink
Damn Niggarr!

Wow, just wow
Re: Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries by mrsirval: 9:28pm On May 27, 2020
The wealth is distributed

Meanwhile, if you need POS/inventory software or system for your business, kindly contact me. Check out my first android app. U can use this app to save videos and pics from WhatsApp status of your contacts, tiktok, Instagram and facebook. I decided to learn android development and this is my first app, approved by google. Kindly download with the link on my signature and give it a nice review on google playstore
Re: Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 27, 2020
serverconnect:
Industrious lady

She was never a slay queen just Industrious.
Re: Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries by StubbornGENIUS: 9:29pm On May 27, 2020
Emzor Paracetamol and panadol that year.
Re: Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 27, 2020
serverconnect:
Industrious lady

She was never a slay queen just Industrious.
Re: Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries by Sammy07: 9:31pm On May 27, 2020
The title of the thread looks someone.

Thought OP was talking about Emzor as an household name for all family members
Re: Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 9:38pm On May 27, 2020
Great woman
Re: Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 27, 2020
Sammy07:
The title of the thread looks someone.

Thought OP was talking about Emzor as an household name for all family members

You go school?

What is hard to understand?

How old are you.
Re: Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries by Sammy07: 9:47pm On May 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You go school?

What is hard to understand?

How old are you.

I went to one of the South east university.
Re: Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:54pm On May 27, 2020
Biafra is only meant for jobless miscreants.
Why on earth will this woman and similar people start talking about Biafra when Nigeria has helped them a lot.
Re: Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries by proeast(m): 10:15pm On May 27, 2020
I'm so proud of her. Ageless mama, the textbook definition of beauty and brains.
Re: Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries by proeast(m): 10:19pm On May 27, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
Why on earth will this woman and similar people start talking about Biafra when Nigeria has helped them a lot.

Stop talking nonsense, how exactly did Nigeria help her when she is actually the one who has helped Nigeria!?

Do you even know that her company earns forex for Nigeria through exports?

What about the millions that her drugs have helped to stay alive?

Nigeria was even stvpid to try closing her factory in Lagos not long ago just because some I'd!ots in the north were abusing her syrup products by using it as stimulants.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries by traihit: 10:23pm On May 27, 2020
Imagine having at least 50 industrialists of this type in Nigeria whose product will become household names like Emzor Paracetamol, Dangote cement etc. States really need to stand up to more responsibilities, rear up people with favourable policies in their various regions and see whether Nigeria wouldn't become a threat to the US in terms of economic growth.
Re: Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries by immaq8(f): 10:27pm On May 27, 2020
Nnewi Aga-in? Biko Igbo Amaka!
Re: Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:37pm On May 27, 2020
proeast:
[s]

Stop talking nonsense, how exactly did Nigeria help her when she is actually the one who has helped Nigeria!?

Do you even know that her company earns forex for Nigeria through exports?

What about the millions that her drugs have helped to stay alive?

Nigeria was even stvpid to try closing her factory in Lagos not long ago just because some I'd!ots in the north were abusing her syrup products by using it as stimulants.[/s]
She should restrict her sales to Biafra then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries by merieam16(f): 11:12pm On May 27, 2020
wow! beauty nd brains
Re: Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries by longetivity(m): 12:54am On May 28, 2020
i just love this Anambra amakas
Re: Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries by Nobody: 1:47am On May 28, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Biafra is not for gays.
Re: Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries by Muna4real(f): 2:04am On May 28, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

You know the reason. If not, then Go and ask ojukwu and nnamdi Kanu
Re: Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:15am On May 28, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Biafra is not for gays.
As if majority of the gays in Nigeria ain't Igbo cheesy
Re: Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries by Nobody: 6:52am On May 28, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
As if majority of the gays in Nigeria ain't Igbo cheesy
Story.
We have one currently visible on nairaland...
Bobrisky crew...

Are you not ashamed of yourself. Upon all the girls in this world....

#spits
Re: Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries by ChewingStick(m): 7:04am On May 28, 2020
Igbo Amaka
Re: Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries by TheSourcerer: 7:36am On May 28, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
wink
Damn Niggarr!

Wow, just wow
slawoo ?
Re: Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:05am On May 28, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Story.

We have one currently visible on nairaland...

Bobrisky crew...

Are you not ashamed of yourself. Upon all the girls in this world....

#spits
This one wants me to be gay by force.It won't be happening nigga
Go find another guys ass
Re: Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries by Saintinoo(m): 10:58am On May 28, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
please kindly state how Nigeria helped her?
Has she not been paying tax to the government?

It should be the other way round, she has helped Nigeria.
Re: Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries by Nobody: 11:47am On May 28, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
This one wants me to be gay by force.It won't be happening nigga Go find another guys ass

Lol
Mr you can't change who u are.
Just sorry for u
Re: Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 29, 2020
An Amazon kiss
Late Dora Akunyiri's very close friend
Re: Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:57am On May 30, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Lol

Mr you can't change who u are.

Just sorry for u
Focus on your Biafra republic (the Nigerian region with the highest proportion of gays) and leave me alone.
Go check out all the gay groups or gay cliques on social media,their members are majorly your Igbo brothers grin
Re: Meet Emzor one Of The Household Name In Pharmaceutical Industries by Nobody: 7:13am On May 30, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Focus on your Biafra republic (the Nigerian region with the highest proportion of gays) and leave me alone.
Go check out all the gay groups or gay cliques on social media,their members are majorly your Igbo brothers grin

Jesus...Stop giving yourself away this boy

So you know all the gay groups and you want me to join you there....God forbid..

Imagine...All gay groups.

You done go far sef.... bobrisky is proud of you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Need Edible Coconut Oil ( Small Or Large Quantity)? / How Can I Start A Recharge Card Business? / Verified Paypal? Am Back Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.