Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Facebook Inactivity Rumour - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Facebook Inactivity Rumour (532 Views)

Fake Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Inactivity Rumour by proflynks1(m): 11:06am On Jan 19, 2011
I received a message saying I had to forward it to 15 people, or
my account will be disabled within 2 weeks, Apparently, this is to
purge facebook of those not using it enough, Is this true?
Re: Facebook Inactivity Rumour by proflynks1(m): 11:29am On Jan 19, 2011
grin

Here is the message I received:

Dear Facebook Members, Facebook is recently becoming very overpopulated. There have been many members complaining that Facebook is becoming very slow. Records show that the reason is that there are many active Facebook members and, on the other side, many new Facebook members. We will be sending this message around to see if members are ,  active or not. If you are active please send to at least 15 other users using Copy + Paste to show that you are still active. *Those who do not send this message within 2 weeks will be deleted without hesitation to create more space.*Send this message to all your friends and to show me that your still active and you will not be deleted.Founder of Facebook,Mark Zuckerberg

(1) (Reply)

Internet Tv / Brows Three Months For Free Without Subscribing To Any Network / Grow Your Business And Increase Sales Through The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.