Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

FG Reveals How Classes Will Hold As School Reopens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Reveals How Classes Will Hold As School Reopens (826 Views)

FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism / Just In: Good News As FG Reveals When School, Mosques And Churches Will Reopen / 7 Units Where Osun Reruns Will Hold Sep 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Reveals How Classes Will Hold As School Reopens by igwe699(m): 9:55pm On May 27, 2020
The Federal Government of Nigeria has given update of how Schools will run as plans are be made to reopen schools.

The Education sector has been on total closure ever since the pandemic became stiffer.

Minister of State for Education, Emeka Nwajiuba, disclosed that federal government was considering morning and afternoon classes when it reopens schools across the country.

Nwajiuba made the disclosure while speaking at the daily press briefing of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 in Abuja.

He explained that the government could not afford to risk the safety of students across the country.

“We may have classes in the morning and classes in the afternoon so that we will have the whole of the infrastructure divided provided they can serve us.

“I am not sure we will have classes at night. But we can do with morning and afternoon for now,” he said.

The Minister said the decision was based on advice from experts as well as those of the World Health Organisation, WHO.

Recall that the minister had last week assured Nigerians that Federal Government was working towards reopening schools amid the pandemic.

SOURCE: https://authenticng.com/fg-reveals-how-classes-will-hold-as-school-reopens/
Re: FG Reveals How Classes Will Hold As School Reopens by igwe699(m): 9:56pm On May 27, 2020
Re: FG Reveals How Classes Will Hold As School Reopens by illicit(m): 9:58pm On May 27, 2020
Sharpaly
Re: FG Reveals How Classes Will Hold As School Reopens by igwe699(m): 10:08pm On May 27, 2020
Me for Like Night Class
Re: FG Reveals How Classes Will Hold As School Reopens by Drosonogasta(m): 10:12pm On May 27, 2020
illicit:
Sharpaly
Ur 1st comment shock u abi?

1 Like

Re: FG Reveals How Classes Will Hold As School Reopens by Diiet: 10:16pm On May 27, 2020
Orisirisi, always refering to WHO as if they don't have sense to think and come up with a better idea.

1 Like

Re: FG Reveals How Classes Will Hold As School Reopens by igwe699(m): 10:20pm On May 27, 2020
Our Country is always Dependent!
Diiet:
Orisirisi, always refering to WHO as if they don't have sense to think and come up with a better idea.

1 Like

Re: FG Reveals How Classes Will Hold As School Reopens by edoairways: 10:22pm On May 27, 2020
Diiet:
The mata taya me
Re: FG Reveals How Classes Will Hold As School Reopens by SadiqBabaSani: 10:23pm On May 27, 2020
Rubbish, Covid has expired By Gods grace we re gone past d fear stage
Re: FG Reveals How Classes Will Hold As School Reopens by Diiet: 10:25pm On May 27, 2020
igwe699:
Our Country is always Dependent!
no mind them, whatever whites tell them that's what they do.

1 Like

Re: FG Reveals How Classes Will Hold As School Reopens by attacker321: 10:37pm On May 27, 2020
Nonsense.
Re: FG Reveals How Classes Will Hold As School Reopens by illicit(m): 10:41pm On May 27, 2020
Drosonogasta:
Ur 1st comment shock u abi?
grin I realized that it was sensitive
Re: FG Reveals How Classes Will Hold As School Reopens by LibertyRep: 10:43pm On May 27, 2020
Things will never remain the same, post Covid-19.

My sympathy with the private school teachers who will still bear this brunt desire the fact that ma y of them have not been paid since April.
Re: FG Reveals How Classes Will Hold As School Reopens by Drosonogasta(m): 10:55pm On May 27, 2020
illicit:

grin I realized that it was sensitive
U were right tho. That's what other country is doing for her citizens.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sue My Wife, She Has No Immunity - Akeredolu Tells Lawyer / Alhaji Mustapha Has Called Out Governor Obaseki And His Deputy, Warned Them / High Court Judge Escapes Death In Edo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.