Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Eating In A Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eating In A Dream (732 Views)

Prayers Against Eating In The Dream PRAYER POINTS / How To Stop Eating In Your Dreams Permanently / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eating In A Dream by seanblaise(m): 10:24pm On May 27, 2020
Good evening guys, I have an issue which bothers me a lot. I really don't know the right section to post this but I will drop it here anyway. My problem is this, Sometimes when I have a dream, I find myself eating in the dream. I really don't know the consequences of eating in a dream but some people say its not a good omen. Please I need answers, is anything wrong in eating in a dream?. What are the consequences of eating in a dream?
Re: Eating In A Dream by Kobojunkie: 10:26pm On May 27, 2020
seanblaise:
Good evening guys, I have an issue which bothers me a lot. I really don't know the right section to post this but I will drop it here anyway. My problem is this, Sometimes when I have a dream, I find myself eating in the dream. I really don't know the consequences of eating in a dream but some people say its not a good omen. Please I need answers, is anything wrong in eating in a dream?. What are the consequences of eating in a dream?
https://www.nairaland.com/5847811/dont-know-why-always-eat
Re: Eating In A Dream by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 27, 2020
If it's sugery meals, avoid it

If they are African delicacies, you good to eat as much as you want.

It's not harmful.
Re: Eating In A Dream by Ladylite: 1:52am On May 28, 2020
seanblaise:

In this harsh economy, there is food in your dream... I believe you should carry cooler or pot next time u want to sleep. So you can bring TAKE AWAY for others.

Really I feel you go to bed hungry.
Stop being scared.
Re: Eating In A Dream by judedwriter(m): 6:31am On May 28, 2020
seanblaise:

Eating in the dream is very bad. It could mean either of the following:

1. It means you are poisoned spiritually.

2. It means sicknesses have been planted in your body.

3. It means your spiritual life has been weakened. You will find it difficult to pray, fast and study your Bible.

4. It means stagnation.

Go for deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Eating In A Dream by seanblaise(m): 11:14am On May 28, 2020
Ladylite:

In this harsh economy, there is food in your dream... I believe you should carry cooler or pot next time u want to sleep. So you can bring TAKE AWAY for others.

Really I feel you go to bed hungry.
Stop being scared.
I don't go to bed hungry. Personally I am experiencing a turn around in my life now. I now begin to take seriously all the things I never gave a thought about before.
Re: Eating In A Dream by seanblaise(m): 11:15am On May 28, 2020
judedwriter:

Eating in the dream is very bad. It could mean either of the following:

1. It means you are poisoned spiritually.

2. It means sicknesses have been planted in your body.

3. It means your spiritual life has been weakened. You will find it difficult to pray, fast and study your Bible.

4. It means stagnation.

Go for deliverance.
I am a Catholic and we don't do deliverance.
Re: Eating In A Dream by bishopobums9(m): 11:43am On May 28, 2020
Hello beloved
in one of your comment you said that in your church <catholic> they dont do deliverance!

Now if you realy want to be delivered for that demonic possession, you must Go for deliverance!

Or you want to continue eating in the dream?

See, eating in the dream, is the instruments the devil is using this last days to destroy humanity..

Some body has taken your name to the kingdom of darkness..

Check your life,if you have quarreled with somebody <2> you hated somebody, this is the only way they will get you! And kill you

you need deliverance!
Re: Eating In A Dream by Kobojunkie: 6:04pm On May 29, 2020
bishopobums9:
Hello beloved
in one of your comment you said that in your church <catholic> they dont do deliverance!
Now if you realy want to be delivered for that demonic possession, you must Go for deliverance!
See, eating in the dream, is the instruments the devil is using this last days to destroy humanity..
Check your life,if you have quarreled with somebody <2> you hated somebody, this is the only way they will get you! And kill you
you need deliverance!
Is there a Bible reference for any of these? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Eating In A Dream by nencounter10: 6:18pm On May 29, 2020
seanblaise:

https://www.nairaland.com/5875431/one-stop-guide-dream-interpretation
Re: Eating In A Dream by seanblaise(m): 7:36pm On May 30, 2020
bishopobums9:
Hello beloved

you need deliverance!
I haven't quarreled with anyone. I have not hated on anyone. This has been occasionally occurring in my dreams. The reason why I am concerned is that I did a soul searching and I want to remove all negative aspects of my life.
Re: Eating In A Dream by seanblaise(m): 7:37pm On May 30, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Is there a Bible reference for any of these? undecided undecided undecided
Never heard of such myself.
Re: Eating In A Dream by bishopobums9(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
seanblaise:

I haven't quarreled with anyone. I have not hated on anyone. This has been occasionally occurring in my dreams. The reason why I am concerned is that I did a soul searching and I want to remove all negative aspects of my life.

bro the only solution for you now is to...give your life to Jesus, live a righteous life, read your bible &pray!
Re: Eating In A Dream by seanblaise(m): 11:12am On Jul 04, 2020
bishopobums9:

bro the only solution for you now is to...give your life to Jesus, live a righteous life, read your bible &pray!
Thanks. But is there any interpretation to this eating in the dream.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Dream / Nigeria Please Pray / Jesus Is The Lord! Salvation Is In His Name Alone!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.