Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Heart Attack: Any Cardiologist In The House - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Heart Attack: Any Cardiologist In The House (697 Views)

A Nigerian Is The ONLY Combined Cardiologist And Nephrologist In The Whole World / I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. / How To Prevent Heart Attack At Any Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart Attack: Any Cardiologist In The House by Exclusive4It: 10:49pm On May 27, 2020
I had been fasting for 25 days when this happened , I had an arguement with a friend ( football/ video game related ) which led me to me shouting on top of my voice thereby losing it afterwards . I began to experience tightness in my chest, palpitation and shortness of breath. I suspected the cause being High BP since my mom is suffering from it and it is hereditary for her. So after Ramadan, I decided to go do a blood pressure check, my blood pressure was 137/86, so the doctor advised I take ECG test which I did and the result came out as suspected myocardial infarction which when I googled came out as another name for heart attack, sure this got me scared especially because the doctor said nothing after handling me the test result, all he said was that I needed to see a cardiologist. I hope I can find some advise and help here as I am strapped on cash and cant afford to book an appointment with a cardiologist for now.
Attached below is a copy for the test result .

Re: Heart Attack: Any Cardiologist In The House by Exclusive4It: 10:51pm On May 27, 2020
Further image

Re: Heart Attack: Any Cardiologist In The House by Vyzz: 11:22pm On May 27, 2020
Re: Heart Attack: Any Cardiologist In The House by tenderlaw(m): 11:41pm On May 27, 2020
What is really wrong with you people? Nairaland is not a hospital. They asked you to see your cardiologist and you're coming here to ask laymen questions? What is all this?
Re: Heart Attack: Any Cardiologist In The House by Exclusive4It: 11:50pm On May 27, 2020
tenderlaw:
What is really wrong with you people? Nairaland is not a hospital. They asked you to see your cardiologist and you're coming here to ask laymen questions? What is all this?

Smile. Cardiologist dont consult for free and free money dont lie around all the time . Eventually I will.
Thanks for your input though
Re: Heart Attack: Any Cardiologist In The House by SmartProf(m): 12:30am On May 28, 2020
Don't panick further...just go and see a cardiologist...it is good the prognosis was made early. Sensitive health related results like this should also be handled privately, and not best shared on a public forum
Re: Heart Attack: Any Cardiologist In The House by drskyfly007(m): 12:40am On May 28, 2020
Go to a federal medical centre or a teaching hospital and see a cardiologist..it is cheaper than meeting the cardiologist in his private clinic.
N.B...It is dangerous to seek advice from a faceless forum like nairaland in delicate health matters like this
Re: Heart Attack: Any Cardiologist In The House by lilyheaven: 1:42am On May 28, 2020
Anterior myocardial infarction, please go and see a cardiologist immediately, no waste time o.
Re: Heart Attack: Any Cardiologist In The House by Fortissimo502: 6:09am On May 28, 2020
You have a pacemaker?
Re: Heart Attack: Any Cardiologist In The House by Exclusive4It: 6:35am On May 28, 2020
Fortissimo502:
You have a pacemaker?

I don't even know what that means.
Re: Heart Attack: Any Cardiologist In The House by Exclusive4It: 7:39am On May 28, 2020
SmartProf:
Don't panick further...just go and see a cardiologist...it is good the prognosis was made early. Sensitive health related results like this should also be handled privately, and not best shared on a public forum

Thanks much. Got it.
Re: Heart Attack: Any Cardiologist In The House by Amule(m): 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
Exclusive4It:
I had been fasting for 25 days when this happened , I had an arguement with a friend ( football/ video game related ) which led me to me shouting on top of my voice thereby losing it afterwards . I began to experience tightness in my chest, palpitation and shortness of breath. I suspected the cause being High BP since my mom is suffering from it and it is hereditary for her. So after Ramadan, I decided to go do a blood pressure check, my blood pressure was 137/86, so the doctor advised I take ECG test which I did and the result came out as suspected myocardial infarction which when I googled came out as another name for heart attack, sure this got me scared especially because the doctor said nothing after handling me the test result, all he said was that I needed to see a cardiologist. I hope I can find some advise and help here as I am strapped on cash and cant afford to book an appointment with a cardiologist for now.
Attached below is a copy for the test result .

Please, have you later recovered from the palpitation? What did you take? Because I am having palpitation too. Please respond to this. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How Can Exposure To Blue Light Affect Your Eyes? Read All About It Now / Sexual Dysfunction In Males / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.