Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,571 members, 7,854,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:30 PM

Another Hand Of God By Messi - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Another Hand Of God By Messi (5630 Views)

How A World-record Goal Against Celta By Messi Will Complete Stunning Scoring Ci (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by topeorekoy(m): 10:56am On Jun 12, 2007
chidichris:

barca will play under tension as they have started pricing malloca us$600.000 if they can get draw or win over maldrid.

BROS, WHERE DID U GET THAT FROM? BACK UP YOUR WORD WITH FACTS NOT JUST YOUR IMMAGINATION
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by RuuDie(m): 11:39am On Jun 12, 2007
it does happen Ooh, in La Liga sha, most times teams pay others to play "well" and get wins or draws as opposed to some cases where teams are paid to lose! its all underGee sha !
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by topeorekoy(m): 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2007
@RUDDIE,
I DIDNT SAY IT DOESNT HAPPPEN BUT HE REPORTED IT AS IF THATS WHAT THEY R DOING NOW OR THATS WHAT THEY HAVE DONE. THE FACT THAT IT HAPPENS IN FOOTBALL DOESNT MEAN BARCA WILL DO IT THIS TIME AROUND
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by A40(m): 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2007
No matter what Barca do that La liga is going to Real, they have come too far too lose it now
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by Ifeniyi22(m): 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2007
the la liga should and will go to madrid.hand of GOD goal or not.
Dont like cheats angry
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by topeorekoy(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2007
Ifeniyi22:

the la liga should and will go to madrid.hand of GOD goal or not.
Dont like cheats angry

@IFENIYI22,
cheating is just part of soccer. players dive to get freekicks and players dive just to get the other sent off. thats just soccer for u. it is almost certain that the la liga will go to madrid but my heart is with BARCA all the way
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by kitaun(m): 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2007
are we still doubting that Madrid would win this season's La Liga shocked
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by danniecool(m): 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2007
There is no doubt Madrid has clinch it this time, they are back fully
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by 9ja4eva: 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2007
I dnt think so.Its not over till its over
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by babaragold(f): 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2007
hi guys, thanks for the thread.
All the anti-Barcas plz just wait and see i won't want to call it a surprise coz Barca is so used to lifting trophies. and this time is not going tobe different b/c despite all their ups and downs this season, that that la liga title is still going tobe theirs. if the anti-barcas are'nt aware THAT, mr Sam ie eto'o will not be coming home 4 the lion's A.C.N's qualifiers against Rowander this weekend. cos his wining Goal against Liberia last weekend already gave the Lion's an ample advantage in their pool as they top it now. So he wants to do it again oncemore 4 Barca this weekend. it's a promise coz even Rigkard ask 4 the lion's coach's understanding and corporation to let the african legend of the century come with him and the deal was seald. so he is absent 4 the lions but present 4 barca. all the same i know the lions will still make it even without him but it will be diffitcult 4 barca 2 make it this time without him. so go eto'o go and rescue our team from that danger. the lion will take care of himself that is why they call him KING OF THE JUNGLE wink wink wink.

SEE YA GUYS AFTER THE VERDICT THIS WEEKEND cheesy cheesy
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by mukina2: 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Babarogolddddddddd shocked shocked
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by 9ja4eva: 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2007
How u?
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by somze(f): 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2007
I think Babaragold is a perfect example of the products of an evil tyranny.

DOWN WITH EVIL! DOWN WITH BARCA!!!
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by mukina2: 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2007
Somze stop sipping on that cheap hatred juice grin grin

is it because you lost out to them sometime ago? grin grin
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by debosky(m): 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2007
haters of Barca, keep hating while they get stronger wink

they won the CL and league last year, something you couldn't muster so why hate? the better team won
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by somze(f): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2007
debosky:

haters of Barca, keep hating while they get stronger wink

they won the CL and league last year, something you couldn't muster so why hate? the better team won

Keep quiet. Is it not Arsenal that gave it to them.

@muki
leave me and my hatred alone o or else i'l head to your thread
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by debosky(m): 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2007
you're mistaking arsenal for the ref who sent off Lehmann?

anger beclouds the memory at times, I'll pardon you this time. wink

viva la Barca - a team that stays true to beautiful, flowing football, with results too
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by mukina2: 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2007
lol somze grin i need to say a thing . go there grin you know what will happen tongue
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by kitaun(m): 1:59am On Jun 16, 2007
debosky:

you're mistaking arsenal for the ref who sent off Lehmann?

anger beclouds the memory at times, I'll pardon you this time. wink

viva la Barca - a team that stays true to beautiful, flowing football, with results too

which results? are u celebrating their obvious mediocrity this season? shocked shocked

take it or flush it; MADRID WILL WIN LA LIGA cool
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by debosky(m): 3:56am On Jun 16, 2007
Kit, you are again guilty of Hyperbole, they are neck and neck on points with a better goals difference than Real, how is that 'mediocre'? If it were the Premiership, they would be the leaders, only because head to head counts more in Liga that Madrid has a chance to win. wink
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by Abdblues(m): 7:51am On Jun 16, 2007
Though the La Liga title is still very open, i prefer Real to win it, they havent won anything in the last 3-4 seasons!the La Liga title will also be a perfect parting gifts for the galacticos that are leaving Madrid at the end of the season!
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by Sadeeya: 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2007
I was  very Angry on that day. that small Boy thinks they can cheat their way to the title angry

Barcelona  the title is ours and ours alone

The title is already ours cheesy
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by somze(f): 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2007
Sadeeya:

I was very Angry on that day. that small Boy thinks they can cheat their way to the title angry

Barcelona the title is ours and ours alone

The title is already ours cheesy

Chelsea wholeheartedly supports Real's cause.

DOWN WITH THE EVIL TYRANNY OF BARCA!!!
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by kitaun(m): 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2007
again am lost on these two words - - hyperbole as adduced by you and mediocrity as adduced by me undecided

are u telling me that Barca have had a swell time this season cos they have a better goals difference than would-be Champs?

BY ALL STANDARDS I DARE SAY, IT HAS BEEN A MEDIOCRE ONE FOR THEM, ONE IN WHICH IN WORLD FOOTIE THEY SLIPPED INTO NEAR OBLIVION

Still am not saying Madrid have had a splendid season, so that is not justifying Madrid's sudden resurgence that has led to Barca having to battle their way to 2nd positiontongue cool grin
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by debosky(m): 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2007
Kit my man, mediocre is a strong word, if you said relatively less successful, then i would agree with you, but mediocre?

being joint leaders in La Liga on points cannot be mediocre, out of the 6 competitions they have been in, they've won 2, and there is still a third to be settled today. maybe they have not excelled as well as they wanted, but definitely no slip into oblivion.
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by danniecool(m): 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2007
Head to Head Rule

Real Madrid win, even though Barca has superior goals difference advantage grin grin grin
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by kitaun(m): 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2007
being joint leaders with an underperforming team like Madrid had hitherto been is to me Mediocre cool

but it remains my opinion, I probably sound biased cos I never like Barca, so its not that am hating on them cos they deprived us of u know what cool

so which 2 competitions are those that they had won jare? undecided
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by somze(f): 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2007
Oga who told you Barca won two competitions?
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by danniecool(m): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2007
maybe He mean last season cheesy
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by debosky(m): 3:17am On Jun 17, 2007
Catalan Cup and Spanish Super Cup - those two were won this season wink
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by somze(f): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2007
Come on grin
The catalan cup is not even highly regarded, its even worse than our carling cup. No extra time is played, its a reserved team campaign etc. The super cup is even more prestigious but its spanish version of the community shield.

Anyway, there are cups and you are right, Barca has won two cups. lets hope it pleases their fans cuz today - BARCA IS GOING DOWN

[size=14pt]DOWN WITH THE EVIL REGIME! DOWN WITH BARCA!!![/size]
Re: Another Hand Of God By Messi by mukina2: 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2007
Barca to win tongue grin

real to lose grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? / UCL: Manchester United Vs Braga (3 - 2) On 23rd October 2012 / Liverpool Vs Stoke City - (1 - 0 ) On 17th August 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.