Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,283 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Is It Possible To Get Solar For Only Laptop? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is It Possible To Get Solar For Only Laptop? (1325 Views)

Is It Possible To Install Mac OS On Windows Laptop / Guys, Is It Possible To Get A Laptop With 4gb Ram, Corei5 At 30k / Is It Possible To Upgrade The RAM Of A Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Get Solar For Only Laptop? by Casemiro(m): 11:21pm On May 27, 2020
Just thinking out loud.

All the solar packages run in thousands of naira if not millions.

Is It possible to get solar for only laptop?

Maybe something like a mini solar set up.

If yes, what are the necessary items needed and what will it cost .

Experts come help o
Re: Is It Possible To Get Solar For Only Laptop? by Donald3d(m): 11:36pm On May 27, 2020
What is your max budget possible ?
Re: Is It Possible To Get Solar For Only Laptop? by blackpanthar: 1:42am On May 28, 2020
Casemiro:
Just thinking out loud.

All the solar packages run in thousands of naira if not millions.

Is It possible to get solar for only laptop?

Maybe something like a mini solar set up.

If yes, what are the necessary items needed and what will it cost .

Experts come help o

I use one and it works well. I bought it for 30k. I have been using it for 2years. I bought it at computer village

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get Solar For Only Laptop? by Casemiro(m): 8:58am On May 28, 2020
Donald3d:
What is your max budget possible ?

two thousand naira.

lol just kidding cheesy grin

no specific budget actually. just thinking of something that will cost as little as possible.

Is 10k viable?
Re: Is It Possible To Get Solar For Only Laptop? by Casemiro(m): 9:00am On May 28, 2020
blackpanthar:

I use one and it works well. I bought it for 30k. I have been using it for 2years. I bought it at computer village

That's awesome.

I used to think that you'll need 300k+ in order to get started on Solar.

Please can you break down what and what is needed?

Nepa is not reliable and we need to think of better ways to generate power
Re: Is It Possible To Get Solar For Only Laptop? by blackpanthar: 11:48am On May 28, 2020
Casemiro:

That's awesome.

I used to think that you'll need 300k+ in order to get started on Solar.

Please can you break down what and what is needed?

Nepa is not reliable and we need to think of better ways to generate power

Nothing, just a device... Then u plug your laptop to it. Thats all. When its down, u can use any solar to charge
Re: Is It Possible To Get Solar For Only Laptop? by Casemiro(m): 12:03pm On May 28, 2020
blackpanthar:

Nothing, just a device... Then u plug your laptop to it. Thats all. When its down, u can use any solar to charge

can you share a picture please

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get Solar For Only Laptop? by Casemiro(m): 9:13pm On May 29, 2020
more contribution please
Re: Is It Possible To Get Solar For Only Laptop? by blackpanthar: 1:53am On May 30, 2020
Casemiro:

can you share a picture please

ok
the advert was on jiji sometime last year
so kindly do your search....

This device works with a 15 watt solar panel and once its full, it charges my 1TB/16GB RAM/ Lenovo laptop FULL at least 6 times (am always online)
my laptop battery is 4 HOURS But I do animation and other RAM/BATTERY consuming things so you can imagine how I use it.

I no longer have the number of the seller because I have someone who builds it now on my demand. But it has been a very good product. The two I bought each came with a 500W inverter.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get Solar For Only Laptop? by Casemiro(m): 10:25am On May 30, 2020
blackpanthar:

ok
the advert was on jiji sometime last year
so kindly do your search....

This device works with a 15 watt solar panel and once its full, it charges my 1TB/16GB RAM/ Lenovo laptop FULL at least 6 times (am always online)
my laptop battery is 4 HOURS But I do animation and other RAM/BATTERY consuming things so you can imagine how I use it.

I no longer have the number of the seller because I have someone who builds it now on my demand. But it has been a very good product. The two I bought each came with a 500W inverter.

That's awesome.

Is the 15watt solar panel not small. And did you mount the panel on your roof or just bring it out whenever you want to charge.

Was thinking there would be a way to use a bigger panel, maybe 80watt, 100watt or similar, place it on the roof and connect it to your room, probably for laptop and smaller gadgets like phones.
Re: Is It Possible To Get Solar For Only Laptop? by blackpanthar: 12:09am On May 31, 2020
Casemiro:

That's awesome.

Is the 15watt solar panel not small. And did you mount the panel on your roof or just bring it out whenever you want to charge.

Was thinking there would be a way to use a bigger panel, maybe 80watt, 100watt or similar, place it on the roof and connect it to your room, probably for laptop and smaller gadgets like phones.

I never get to use it... I use GEN to charge... but I also have a spare 80watts
Re: Is It Possible To Get Solar For Only Laptop? by Casemiro(m): 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
blackpanthar:

I never get to use it... I use GEN to charge... but I also have a spare 80watts

oh...

was thinking you connected with panel
Re: Is It Possible To Get Solar For Only Laptop? by blackpanthar: 12:21am On Jun 02, 2020
Casemiro:

oh...

was thinking you connected with panel

Both works. I carry it wherever i go, but i cant carry a panel in my bag. So i use generator ... But when am home... I use panel if i have to
Re: Is It Possible To Get Solar For Only Laptop? by Casemiro(m): 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
blackpanthar:

Both works. I carry it wherever i go, but i cant carry a panel in my bag. So i use generator ... But when am home... I use panel if i have to
please can you share a picture of the panel.
Re: Is It Possible To Get Solar For Only Laptop? by Casemiro(m): 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
what is the least one can spend on a solar set up?
Re: Is It Possible To Get Solar For Only Laptop? by blackpanthar: 4:10am On Jun 07, 2020
Casemiro:
please can you share a picture of the panel.

Pls google solar panel, you will see plenty pics
Re: Is It Possible To Get Solar For Only Laptop? by Casemiro(m): 9:22am On Jun 07, 2020
blackpanthar:

Pls google solar panel, you will see plenty pics

I've seen many already.

I saw on Amazon and other sites.

Just that I don't know which one to go go for. Please which company product are you using
Re: Is It Possible To Get Solar For Only Laptop? by blackpanthar: 4:40am On Jun 08, 2020
Casemiro:

I've seen many already.

I saw on Amazon and other sites.

Just that I don't know which one to go go for. Please which company product are you using

Amazon? Bros we are in Nigeria o. Go to jumia and buy an 80-100W solar panel. Thats all
Re: Is It Possible To Get Solar For Only Laptop? by Casemiro(m): 7:56am On Jun 08, 2020
blackpanthar:

Amazon? Bros we are in Nigeria o. Go to jumia and buy an 80-100W solar panel. Thats all

I'm new to it. Just want to know the companies that manufactures the best solar panels

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Acer Aspire 5 A515-51/ Intel Corei5 8thgen, Nvidia Geforce MX150 2GB SOLD!!! / Acer Aspire E5 8gb Ram 1tb hdd, 250gb ssd, For Sale @ giveaway price / Yahoo Messenger 8!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.