Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation (28765 Views)

EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Anambra, Enugu / Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual / Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation by Erhun10z: 7:35am On May 28, 2020
Anytime bad things dey happen to cultist, I dey always dey happy.
Before you quote me and write rubbish, make sure you have had first hand experience with them. Like a small boys slapping you, telling you to sit one the floor because your girlfriend is fine.
Back then in Ekosodin, @ UNIBEN
Re: Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 7:35am On May 28, 2020
A Nigga Once Said: I don't understand.

With all the negative news that keeps coming out about cultist, people still dive into it.

Could this be madness or depression
Re: Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation by AudioNews(m): 7:36am On May 28, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala doin wat de knw hw 2 do best,
Na der handwork

1 Like

Re: Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation by lastchild: 7:37am On May 28, 2020
donsir23:
imagine instead to think of how their future would be, they're thinking of rubbish
my advice to the government is to pass a Bill that would terminate the life of any cultism in Nigeria

that should be what our leaders should do not to present unnecessary Bill that has no interest in Nigeria

because they're using these boy to carry out their stupid acts
the termination of life should start with Soyinka because he's a pirate till today
Re: Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation by naija1998: 7:42am On May 28, 2020
Nonsense Navy. Handed them over to the police. Police will release all them. Hmmm Nigerian Police
Re: Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation by bayelsaowei(m): 7:49am On May 28, 2020
Wike wouldn't focus on this and solve the menace of cultism. He would rather spend so much time fighting the FG for a stupid total locdown whilst the whole world is opening up..
Re: Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation by Tremple8v: 7:50am On May 28, 2020
Theres one thing me I still don't understand about this cult of a thing, are they being paid monthly or theres pension allowances?
Re: Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 7:51am On May 28, 2020
Weldon jab officer
Re: Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation by TheGreatIYANU: 7:55am On May 28, 2020
nancyQueen:
This guy is not dead if I should judge with the pics I'm seeing here seriously that's another man not that same guy and people like are not sentence to death most times they employ them as a secret agent to monitor valuable things white people don't kill talent � they welcome them nd change them from bad to good

What post are you referring to?
Re: Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation by jericco1(m): 7:56am On May 28, 2020
Someone snitched angry
Re: Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation by naija1998: 7:56am On May 28, 2020
Does he know that, his story will not surprise us?
Re: Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation by rajiedreez: 7:59am On May 28, 2020
Na weak person dey join cult, if you're strong or man enough na one man mopol you go b
Re: Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation by babatee90(m): 8:02am On May 28, 2020
donsir23:
imagine instead to think of how their future would be, they're thinking of rubbish
my advice to the government is to pass a Bill that would terminate the life of any cultism in Nigeria

that should be what our leaders should do not to present unnecessary Bill that has no interest in Nigeria

God bless you I concur...they should be executed after thorough investigation
Re: Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation by Wawelexy(m): 8:02am On May 28, 2020
Wait oo...

Am I d only one who noticed?

5 out of 10 comments about this thread are saying diff thing entirely...

Shey some people a on smoke this early Momo ni

Well it's good for the body Sha...

But na if ur brain carry am o
Re: Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation by babatee90(m): 8:05am On May 28, 2020
lastchild:
the termination of life should start with Soyinka because he's a pirate till today
always blaming your misfortunes on yoruba continue hahaha
Re: Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation by Wawelexy(m): 8:06am On May 28, 2020
But come to think of it....

70percents of Navy are sealords...

Either, buca, PC, Vikki...

So what de fuxk...
Re: Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation by Olatara(f): 8:07am On May 28, 2020
TheGreatIYANU:

What post are you referring to?
She wants you to read what the op posted.
Re: Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation by Drizzy5001(m): 8:07am On May 28, 2020
That region too dey like cult activities I don't know why.
Re: Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation by panpan(m): 8:08am On May 28, 2020
"Suspected cultists" is a vague term.
What exactly is their offence?
Re: Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation by naija1998: 8:08am On May 28, 2020
This guy should come and teach me ooo����
Re: Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation by donsir23: 8:15am On May 28, 2020
Even the prosecutors, the judges are all cultists, or excultists...Before you know all of them would be freed without any punishment
Re: Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation by MozB: 8:32am On May 28, 2020
BurntSoul:
Very soon u read headlines like; "PRISON WARDERS ARRESTS BOAT FOR ILLEGAL BUNKERING"

"FRSC TO LEAD THE WAR AGAINST BOKO HARAM.

Country turn up-side-down

you should ask first where the initiation took place. If it was around the naval quarters, base or operations unit, you expect the Navy to call the Police abi? The way some of unanticipated d reason shaa
Re: Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation by nancyQueen: 8:32am On May 28, 2020
he is now the clan head of his house
Re: Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation by opzirng: 8:36am On May 28, 2020
what about me �
Re: Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation by naijiaboost: 8:38am On May 28, 2020
Look at them none of them even wear better clothes
Re: Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation by IamYorubanza: 8:50am On May 28, 2020
When I tell you people that some nairaland mods are members of the notorious group of dirty Axe-men/NBM' members you might doubt....look at how they carefully ommited the dirty axe-men criminals from the original source...you can confirm from the picture attached.
It means Nairaland is polluted with the stinking axe'men/black'axe pigs who acts as MODS.

Re: Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation by Nuklex(m): 8:56am On May 28, 2020
Good very good but my question is why is a Rear Admiral commanding a navy ship or is the ship an Armada or aircraft carrier. Don't they have Captains anymore.
Re: Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:58am On May 28, 2020
Nairaland Boys Movement (NBM) grin grin hope y'all are ready to repent.

abeg, make una leave cultism naaaah! y'all deserve a better life. y'all deserve the freedom to live like normal human beings. y'all deserve a rest of mind and not untimely death.

pls, make all the cultists on NL and every other part of the country repent and live a normal live.

which kind wahala be this? 42 cultists!

WTF!!!

1 Like

Re: Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation by KingMicky3286: 8:59am On May 28, 2020
I have proposed a bill and made the copy available as an opinon,

Any cultist should be banned from taking international passport for 50 years.

They should be banned from having Drivers licence.

They should be banned from taking loans from the bank.

Their school certificate should be revoked .

donsir23:

Re: Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation by nancyQueen: 9:00am On May 28, 2020
the hairstyle is not the same
Re: Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation by BizBayo: 9:07am On May 28, 2020
Wawelexy:
Wait oo...

Am I d only one who noticed?

5 out of 10 comments about this thread are saying diff thing entirely...

Shey some people a on smoke this early Momo ni

Well it's good for the body Sha...

But na if ur brain carry am o

No be only you notice am oo, infact I had to scroll up to the story again to see if I have missed something... Only God knows wetin those people smoke. It's too early for the rubbish they are displaying!

1 Like

Re: Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation by BizBayo: 9:10am On May 28, 2020
IamYorubanza:
When I tell you people that some nairaland mods are members of the notorious group of dirty Axe-men/NBM' members you might doubt....look at how they carefully ommited the dirty axe-men criminals from the original source...you can confirm from the picture attached.
It means Nairaland is polluted with the stinking axe'men/black'axe pigs who acts as MODS.

Just like we have ritualists and 419s at the helms of power. This country needs divine intervention!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills 71yr-old Woman, Sells Wrists, Ankles In Ogun / Missing Child: Boluwatife Adegoke Has Been Found / NDLEA Apprehends Man Carrying Methamphetamine Worth N31m At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.