Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

My Opinion About Cynthia Morgan's Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Opinion About Cynthia Morgan's Story (265 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman / Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Cynthia Morgan Aka Madrina Is Back On Instagram With Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion About Cynthia Morgan's Story by Ndubuisipaul1: 4:00am On May 28, 2020
There are people who already hate Cynthia Morgan and so they are not ready to hear anything from hear. If you hate someone would you that least separate hate from facts.
Mere looking at Cynthia Morgan you will know there are element of truth in what she was saying .. You cannot compare her video with that of Tonto Dikeh accusing Churchill

(1) (Reply)

Compilation Of Funny Donjazzy Tik Tok Video / Top 10 Most Influential Women In The Entertainment Industry / MAN UNITED Legend Peter Schmeichel Calls IGHALO A Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.