Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Loaded With Benefits - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Loaded With Benefits (198 Views)

Joel Osteen Sermon: Look Again You Are Fully Loaded / Man Emerges Injury Free From Car Crushed Under Fully Loaded 40ft Container! Pics / “friends With Benefits” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loaded With Benefits by goodshepherd123(m): 5:59am On May 28, 2020
Capsule of liberty
Daily devotional

*Theme :Loaded with benefits*.

*Read :. Psalm 68 vs 19*
Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.

*Memorise : Mathew 6 vs 11*
"_Give us this day our daily bread_".

*Date : 28-05-2020*.

*Thought for the day : Each day is like a coin,it can either turn up or down when flipped*.

Each day comprises of 24 hours, 1440 minutes, and 86,400secs, and loaded with benefits for everyone. But our approach to each day, could determine if the day will yeild maximum benefits or not. A day usually start from the evening before that day according to the verse below.

*Genesis 1:8 ...... And the evening and the morning were the second day*.

From our Bible reading we understand that God daily load us with benefits , for each day. The word _load_ simply means supplying us with good things more than we would have asked. On the contrast, the Bible also warns us that we must redeem the time , for all the days are full of evil according to the verse below.

_Ephesians 5 vs 16: Redeeming the time , because the days are evil_.

The _implication_ of this is that, there are good in each day,and evil too. One way of receiving all the loaded benefits in each day is by praying, before the day break. Our approach of the night,can determine what during the day. How do we then manage our day,so that it can yeild all the benefits? Are we receiving all the benefit or we are just wasting the benefits?
In order to receive these benefits ,God visit us every morning (psalm 8 vs 4) so as to receive his new mercy (Lam 3 vs 23).Part of the benefits loaded in each day are new mercy(psalm 23 vs 6), opportunity, and blessings, favour(psalm 5 vs 12) etc.
In conclusion,if you are not yet born again, it is dangerous ,because the day could be frustrating for you.

*Jeremiah 18:10 If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them*.

*Assignment*:
1. Ensure you prepare for each day from now on .

*Prayer point*:

1. Father don't allow today, to be a wasted day in Jesus name

*©Dcn Oluwaleye Akinboyewa*

(1) (Reply)

Serious Relationship Needed / True Origin Of Father Christmas / A Life Changing Lifestyle Of Praising God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.