Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,277 members, 7,957,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

Video Showing How George Floyd Was Killed - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video Showing How George Floyd Was Killed (500 Views)

UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail / George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington / George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Showing How George Floyd Was Killed by Cowbell521: 8:04am On May 28, 2020
I noticed that most people commenting in the previous thread haven't even seen the video.

I was in the US for three years and I witnessed how these cops treats civilians. I was not a victim. American police are brutal. Even when I go UK, it wasn't like that.

Here's the Video, I believe when you see it, you go thank God for Naija police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaGmz4DPlJw

This guys harass responsible black men for no reason mehn....
That's how dey do
Re: Video Showing How George Floyd Was Killed by Cowbell521: 8:08am On May 28, 2020
I've been to UK and didn't see anything like that. Racist police are rampant in US.

Cc: HumbledbYGrace, osystein, mukina2
Re: Video Showing How George Floyd Was Killed by LadyMedina25(f): 8:10am On May 28, 2020
It was that bad, I saw the video before the guy died, he was bleeding from the nose saying “My stomach hurts” “my neck hurts”, so scary and at a moment he stopped talking... embarassed

Affordable UK used laptop
Brand: Hp
Series: Envy 14
Processor: intel core i7
Generation: 8th
Supported memory: MMC SDXC, SDHC
Ports: usb, hdmi
Hard drive: 512gb SSD
Ram size: 8gb
Graphics: intel HD graphics
Size: 14 inches
Battery backup : 6hrs
Touchscreen: Available
Webcam: Available
Wireless: Available
Keyboard light: Available
Operating system: Win10
Charger: Free
Software installations: Free
Warranty: Available

Delivery in Lagos: Pay on delivery
Pay on delivery across Nigeria

Price: 340k
08163334642 Medina

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prince Harry And Wife Meghan Alert Police Over Strange Drones Flying Over Home / Obama Calls On Democrats To Go Further In Pushing Unfinished Leftist Agenda..... / Opinion: Trump Is The Republican Party’s Past And Its Future!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.