Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Cynthia Morgan Apologizes and Thanks Jude Okoye In An Open Letter (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Apologizes and Thanks Jude Okoye In An Open Letter (photo) (952 Views)

Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion / Ify Okoye Twerking And Grinding On Jude Okoye In A Club (Photos) / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan Apologizes and Thanks Jude Okoye In An Open Letter (photo) by Easternsun2020: 8:35am On May 28, 2020
The letter reads:

I, Cynthia Morgan, would like to use this platform to appreciate all the love, well wishes and support from everyone showing love to me, my health and my well being.

A huge appreciation to Upfront With Sandra whose platform my story was told.

Appreciation goes out to Davido for reaching out and other brands who reached out.

A lot has happened in the past. I erred, other parties involved had their fair share of blame, but we all make mistakes. I was younger and new in the industry and in retrospect, some things could have been done differently instead of left unresolved.

However in telling my story, I have not lied but only shared my story as it happened from my own point of view.

Also i allowed the hurt & pain from past dealings take over my emotions but moving on,
I appreciate everyone clamoring for my return both online and offline. I’m also asking Cynthia Morgan fans all over the world for understanding and patience on the new journey we are about to embark on.

I won’t take this new opportunity for granted.

My heartfelt appreciation once again goes to JUDE and JOY. It is the pain speaking, not Cynthia. Thanks for giving me the platform to grow the Cynthia Morgan brand.

I have learnt the importance of opening up and sharing when one is going through challenges in life as mine is a testament of this.

Appreciation to all media houses and blogs. Thanks for your support and allow me formally introduce THE MADRINA to the world.

#signed
CYNTHIA OSAROBO

kejisblog.com/2020/5/cynthia-morgan-writes-open-letter-thanks-jude-okoye-and-joy-tongo-and-insists-she-didnt-lie-in-her-initial-interview.html

Re: Cynthia Morgan Apologizes and Thanks Jude Okoye In An Open Letter (photo) by DrGoodman: 8:37am On May 28, 2020
Jude Okoye really tried for that lady.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Apologizes and Thanks Jude Okoye In An Open Letter (photo) by Franklyspeakin: 8:39am On May 28, 2020
I hate that's name madrina.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Apologizes and Thanks Jude Okoye In An Open Letter (photo) by slyfox35(m): 8:39am On May 28, 2020
After you have gotten what you want from the public,you now come out to apologize to Jude and your manager
Without being told,everyone will know Cynthia to be a loud mouth with big ego,so..I never for one day doubted Jude,problems are always with the artist ,not the label,hence they never win in court because everything that happens was stipulated in the contract signed by both parties
Upcoming artists with the hunger of making it,sign anything on paper,but when they become big brands,they feel they are being treated like slaves,they feel they are not having a fair share of their cake,they forget that their music would have gone absolutely nowhere without the label
You want to sign a contract,get a lawyer,put a release clause in the contract,put bonus and addons ,don’t tie urself down to long term contract without clauses,no label wishes their artist not to “blow” a contract does not have to be signed immediately,that’s why I like American artists,so rich but loyal to their labels,Do you know that futures label is under another label?,so is young thugs,so was young money
That being said,I fear for chioma,davido carry this girl close,she go seduce am with big logbologbo,na Benin girl na
Re: Cynthia Morgan Apologizes and Thanks Jude Okoye In An Open Letter (photo) by festacman(m): 8:40am On May 28, 2020
Well...
Re: Cynthia Morgan Apologizes and Thanks Jude Okoye In An Open Letter (photo) by Saraphim101(m): 8:44am On May 28, 2020
I love this girl....... Anything she is doing is okay by me.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Apologizes and Thanks Jude Okoye In An Open Letter (photo) by pelzz(m): 8:46am On May 28, 2020
this girl reminds me of Goldie

anyone else here who feels the same

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Apologizes and Thanks Jude Okoye In An Open Letter (photo) by Omihanifa: 8:47am On May 28, 2020
This Cynthia Morgan sef is very unstable undecided she keeps changing her name up and down

From Cynthia Morgan > madrina> Cynthia osarobo
Re: Cynthia Morgan Apologizes and Thanks Jude Okoye In An Open Letter (photo) by nrexzy: 8:52am On May 28, 2020
All part of the script abi... Dey whine urself oo
Re: Cynthia Morgan Apologizes and Thanks Jude Okoye In An Open Letter (photo) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:56am On May 28, 2020
Didn't read
Re: Cynthia Morgan Apologizes and Thanks Jude Okoye In An Open Letter (photo) by NettyNelly(m): 8:58am On May 28, 2020
Celebrities and their yeyebrities can never be over emphasized. It's a beautiful day, Do you need a well designed attractive Logo?, check my signature
Have a great day ahead
Re: Cynthia Morgan Apologizes and Thanks Jude Okoye In An Open Letter (photo) by Officialgarri: 9:08am On May 28, 2020
The Gofundme account should have reached $2000.. That's some more million naira enough to go shopping and get herself new makeup kits
Re: Cynthia Morgan Apologizes and Thanks Jude Okoye In An Open Letter (photo) by Deckline(m): 11:24am On May 28, 2020
pelzz:
this girl reminds me of Goldie

anyone else here who feels the same

Yeah. RIP to her.

Both Goldie, Muma Gee and Cynthia Morgan are all Lady Gaga wanna be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Apologizes and Thanks Jude Okoye In An Open Letter (photo) by StagethemTVee: 11:46am On May 28, 2020
He he he
Re: Cynthia Morgan Apologizes and Thanks Jude Okoye In An Open Letter (photo) by pelzz(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2020
Deckline:

Yeah. RIP to her.

Both Goldie, Muma Gee and Cynthia Morgan are all Lady Gaga wanna be.

who's lady gaga

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan And Wizkid Comments On Fem / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During #endsars Protest(photos) / Bbnaija: Nengi Denies Being The Cause For Ike And Mercy’s Break.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.