Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,181 members, 7,845,878 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Mystery Of The Number 17 Rule On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mystery Of The Number 17 Rule On Nairaland (210 Views)

Alleged Exam Malpractices: Court To Rule On Adeleke And Three Others. / The Mystery Behind Orashi And Ogbuide: 2 Igbo Rivers That Cannot Mix (photos) / Court To Rule On Prophet Samson Ayorinde's Bid To Stop Police Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mystery Of The Number 17 Rule On Nairaland by GYBABA(m): 9:19am On May 28, 2020
While reading the rules on Nairaland I noticed that a particular number was omitted. I know Nairaland admins can't be so careless to make such a mistake. It had to be for a reason I'm very curious to find out about. Unfortunately, they've refused to reply after asking them.

I know for sure that many of you here would know the reason that particular number was omitted. Please enlighten me!

The omitted number is rule number 17

Why is rule number 17 omitted?

Is it because of a particular blogging policy?

Is it as a result of superstitious belief?

Is it just a personal decision of the bosses at Nairaland?

Why is 17 missing on Nairaland rules?

(1) (Reply)

What Courses In Pasali? / 7 Awesome Ways To Earn From Facebook / Make Over 200k A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.