Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

JOB Racketeering In Mobil,dpr And Chevron - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / JOB Racketeering In Mobil,dpr And Chevron (1233 Views)

Who Pay Better Between DPR And PTDF / Federal To Scrap Both DPR And PPPRA. Ibe Kachikwu / DPR Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JOB Racketeering In Mobil,dpr And Chevron by invectives(m): 9:45am On May 28, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I had an argument today about buying job slots in major Multinationals coy and FG parastatals.

I heard of parastatals like NSCDC selling slots for N1 million naira lately and some universities sell @350k to 500k.

Problem here is does Multinational oil coy like Mobil, Shell,Chevron, Total ,Bakerhughes,Halliburton and their FG counterpart like DPR,NNPC, Napims have job rackets than can be bought with Money.

Please do comment if you have bought or Sold or know someone who purchased it.

Thanks.
Re: JOB Racketeering In Mobil,dpr And Chevron by invectives(m): 12:45pm On May 28, 2020
comment.
Re: JOB Racketeering In Mobil,dpr And Chevron by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 28, 2020
I almost bought a chevron slot some years ago. The job was outside the country. You know they schedule some staffs to travel out and those that doesn't want to do sell their slot.
It was going for 1.2 and I only had 500k then.
Re: JOB Racketeering In Mobil,dpr And Chevron by Stewart883(m): 2:56pm On May 28, 2020
invectives:
Hello Everyone,
I had an argument today about buying job slots in major Multinationals coy and FG parastatals.

I heard of parastatals like NSCDC selling slots for N1 million naira lately and some universities sell @350k to 500k.

Problem here is does Multinational oil coy like Mobil, Shell,Chevron, Total ,Bakerhughes,Halliburton and their FG counterpart like DPR,NNPC, Napims have job rackets than can be bought with Money.

Please do comment if you have bought or Sold or know someone who purchased it.

Thanks.

Can you link me to any? I'm interested
Re: JOB Racketeering In Mobil,dpr And Chevron by betonnaira: 4:24pm On May 28, 2020
Stewart883:

dont come back here n shout have been scammed cause we will all laugh @ u and not with u
Re: JOB Racketeering In Mobil,dpr And Chevron by TiglathPILESER: 4:45pm On May 28, 2020
Stewart883:

U can buy one by contributing and worsening the situation of this country... selfishness just like the rest, then u have no right to speak ill of this nation at anytime anymore....

1 Like

Re: JOB Racketeering In Mobil,dpr And Chevron by ruggedtimi(m): 6:56pm On May 28, 2020
I am sure of federal parastatals...Sometimes multinationals oil firms like mobil is mostly contract job slot or community slot.
Re: JOB Racketeering In Mobil,dpr And Chevron by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 28, 2020
Oh kay
Re: JOB Racketeering In Mobil,dpr And Chevron by invectives(m): 9:02am On May 29, 2020
ruggedtimi:
I am sure of federal parastatals...Sometimes multinationals oil firms like mobil is mostly contract job slot or community slot.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Urgent / Home Based Job For A Non-nigerian / Job For Network Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.