Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Do You Know You Can Gain Financial Bteakthrough With This?????? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Know You Can Gain Financial Bteakthrough With This?????? (367 Views)

How To GAIN 2K (2000) Contacts & Whatsapp Views In 2021(for Free!) / Checkout 10 Great Videos That Can Gain You Financial Freedom. / Free Books To Help You Gain Financial Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know You Can Gain Financial Bteakthrough With This?????? by Mhizfateemah(f): 10:03am On May 28, 2020
Do you know in Longrich, we have Students Pack?

When Longrich entered Nigeria, Students mostly loved the business, but they complained that the least registration level (40k) was too expensive for them.

And as Longrich is always open to hear from the consumers, they put that into consideration and created a registration level for those that will love to engage in the business, but are not financially buoyant.

They called it Starter Combo aka Students Pack.

With this level, you can join Longrich with N10,050 and....

Get Products worth N12,500.

Refer 1 person and earn N2,600.

Refer 2 people and earn N5,200.

Refer 3 people and earn N7,800.

Refer 10 people and earn N26,000.

Refer 100 people and earn N260,000.

The more people you refer, the more money you earn.

All bonuses paid every Thursday.

So, what are you waiting for

Come let's do business together.

#YouDon'tHaveAnyExcuses
Re: Do You Know You Can Gain Financial Bteakthrough With This?????? by Mhizfateemah(f): 10:04am On May 28, 2020
*CELEBRATING AN AMAZON*��

*FROM ZERO TO HERO!*�

This celebration is so dear to me.

In fact, today is one of the happiest day of my life. I am so happy to witness this epic life changing event.
We are celebrating victory, doggedness, perseverance, rising above all odds, defeat of poverty and lots more.

ULOMA KANEBI is a perfect example of rise from Zero to Hero.

She started this business 3 years ago with me when many people were still laughing and mocking me she believed in my "fairy tales" and got on board.
I have known her since secondary school days, we also went to the same university.
While I was telling her about Longrich, I didn't know she was passing through so much financial stress in her home. She still managed to bring out small money and registered her whole family with 1 toothpaste each. She did this just to secure their spots there was no money to do normal registration ��� and she didn't tell me the full gist till much later. I remember asking her then when these people will upgrade knowing that they are losing money staying that way. She will smile and still be doing her business.

For almost 1 year she didn't do much. No much results, people were mocking her, laughing at her for joining a business that will not work. She will always cry to me and I will tell her to ignore them and continue.
She kept pushing and was very committed to the team despite not qualifying for anything for years.
Her loyalty and commitment to team building and helping those even outside her immediate team is something else.

Uloma hawked snacks on the streets of Asaba, she sold different things just to make ends meet because she had a growing family.
Her very supportive husband finally joined fully in the business and the 2 of them became a force, they steadily built their empire little by little from 5 figures to 6 figures weekly earnings to their kids now paying their fees themselves ���.
These kids in the past owed school fees into the next term. But NOT ANYMORE my people.

Longrich has wiped away their tears.

Here we are celebrating her today on the delivery of her car���, she bought a very big car so she can carry all her village people ��.

Today is her birthday coincidentally.

What a perfect birthday gift from Longrich.

Ladies and gentlemen, join me as we celebrate this Amazon who fought and defeated poverty via the Longrich Platform.

Africa behold your risen STAR. The world at large celebrates you my darling partner.

Thank you for sticking with me even when you were not seeing results. This is just the beginning.
Greater things are on the way!

Huge Congratulations and a happy birthday to you.

Longrich sure rocks.

Let's celebrate *Mrs Uloma Kanebi*������
Re: Do You Know You Can Gain Financial Bteakthrough With This?????? by Mhizfateemah(f): 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
*THERE ARE BASICALLY 3 THINGS TO CHECK IN A COMPANY BEFORE PARTNERING WITH THEM AND WHY YOU NEED TO DO REFERRAL.*

*1. The Products..... Are they essential?*

*Yes......Our products (Toothpaste, Soap, Cream, Pot, deadorants e.t.c) are very essential that people hardly stay without them.*

*2. Do the products have a Re-buy effect?*

*Yes, cosmetics, households products and health supplements has a Re-buy effect because people will always demand for it after exhausting them.*

*3. Do the products have "Market"?*

*Yes oh..... Nigeria population is 200 million already and everybody take their bath daily, brush their teeth regularly, even the poor and the hungry.*

*Longrich Business is the NEW OIL WELL NOW*

*I need to also say this to those who need to hear it.*

*Referral is what brings in money easily these days. Everybody cannot own a factory, supermarket or a mall. Neither can we all own a refinery. Don't forget all cannot as well own a bank or an insurance company.*

All these require huge amount of money to startup

But we can also be making money like these companies. We can also be earning 6-7 figures weekly like these people.

All we need to do is to open our mind to opportunities...

*Referral brings in money faster than a salary

You can add a referral business to your job and you will be doing greatly well financially.

The Benefits of 'Plan B' business is unlimited especially when it has to do with a company that already has buyers for their products.

Don't tie yourself to one source of income. This referral business does not affect your job because most part of the business transactions are carried out on your smartphone.

Stand up today and be happy for the rest of your life.

*ActivateYourPlanB*
*Be Deliberate Please stop Procrastinating and Analysing. JOIN US TODAY and get paid for using your daily consumables* �

*GOOD DAY HAVE A BLESSED DAY*

(1) (Reply)

Sold / We Supply Diesel To Your Door Post. / Quality Rollup Stands For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.