Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Enugu Leads As ‘jihadist Herdsmen Forcefully Invade, Occupy 350 Igbo Communities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Leads As ‘jihadist Herdsmen Forcefully Invade, Occupy 350 Igbo Communities (2532 Views)

Wanted - The Leader Of ISWAP, Boko Haram, Jihadist Herdsmen & Bandits / 350 IGBO VILLAGES OCCUPIED BY FULANI AND SHUWA ARAB MERCENARIES – BARONNESS COX / State Backed Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen And Shuwa Arabs Now Occupy 350 Igbo Commun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Leads As ‘jihadist Herdsmen Forcefully Invade, Occupy 350 Igbo Communities by SIONKPO1(m): 11:43am On May 28, 2020
lastempero:

Enugu alone can account for 100 of those communities, it should be more than.these people are everywhere.
What Stopped south eastern government from enacting anti open grazing law,and having a well equipped and well paid forest rangers? If truly there are herdsmen always armed

1 Like

Re: Enugu Leads As ‘jihadist Herdsmen Forcefully Invade, Occupy 350 Igbo Communities by Rodwave: 12:03pm On May 28, 2020
Those who still believe in the useless Nigeria should continue until they turn your compound to cow colony. The foolish Hausa/ Fulani terrorists herdsmen are destroying everywhere in Igbo land while the foolish puppet governors are busy organising one foolish meeting after another.
Re: Enugu Leads As ‘jihadist Herdsmen Forcefully Invade, Occupy 350 Igbo Communities by lastempero: 12:07pm On May 28, 2020
SIONKPO1:

What Stopped south eastern government from enacting anti open grazing law,and having a well equipped and well paid forest rangers? If truly there are herdsmen always armed

Did you see the part where i said,they are weaklings.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Leads As ‘jihadist Herdsmen Forcefully Invade, Occupy 350 Igbo Communities by Michael004: 12:22pm On May 28, 2020
They are busy on nairaland talking against Amotekun, while Fulanis have taken over their lands. grin

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Leads As ‘jihadist Herdsmen Forcefully Invade, Occupy 350 Igbo Communities by Cyberterror: 12:27pm On May 28, 2020
The first mayor of Enugu was a fulani. The fulanis are only taking back their home cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Leads As ‘jihadist Herdsmen Forcefully Invade, Occupy 350 Igbo Communities by orisa37: 12:35pm On May 28, 2020
FULANI IGBOS ARE BEHIND THIS.
Re: Enugu Leads As ‘jihadist Herdsmen Forcefully Invade, Occupy 350 Igbo Communities by Twistaray(m): 12:42pm On May 28, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Yeah, an average herdsman is very very aggressive, but that doesn't mean that they are all Jihadist

The majority believe otherwise. How did you come about this your figures, by the way?

Cheers
Re: Enugu Leads As ‘jihadist Herdsmen Forcefully Invade, Occupy 350 Igbo Communities by Ojiofor: 12:46pm On May 28, 2020
Afamed:
Anywhere in the east, to the figure of( 350) you see Hausa/ Fulani going about their legitimate business transaction in a settlement has automatically turned to Jihadist invasion. I wonder how do you people sleep with all these deceit and propaganda

What are they doing in the bushes,if they are not Jihadist terrorists or are they animals that they can't live in communities like everyone else?
We are going to set the bushes on fire if they fail to vacate.
Re: Enugu Leads As ‘jihadist Herdsmen Forcefully Invade, Occupy 350 Igbo Communities by Lipscomb(m): 12:49pm On May 28, 2020
Lol same them will criticize amotekun. They opposed amontekun than fulani . Today amotekun are fully operating with Ak49 .
Re: Enugu Leads As ‘jihadist Herdsmen Forcefully Invade, Occupy 350 Igbo Communities by ELibraryNG: 1:49pm On May 28, 2020
According to Sun Newspaper

350 herdsmen’s camps exist in Igbo communities, Intersociety claims

But the op reported that

Enugu Leads As ‘jihadist Herdsmen Forcefully Invade, Occupy 350 Igbo Communities

How CAMPS became COMMUNITIES is what I don't understand

The op even added that they forcefully invaded and occupied the communities.

Can you all see the bias?

Re: Enugu Leads As ‘jihadist Herdsmen Forcefully Invade, Occupy 350 Igbo Communities by Twistaray(m): 2:08pm On May 28, 2020
ELibraryNG:

But the op reported that

Enugu Leads As ‘jihadist Herdsmen Forcefully Invade, Occupy 350 Igbo Communities

Maybe Enugu isn't part of ibo land anymore, right? And who are herdmen , and who are the jihadist Herdsmen show me the difference?

Here, more comprehensive news

https://allnews.ng/news/enugu-leads-as-jihadist-herdsmen-forcefully-invade-occupy-350-igbo-communities-intersociety
Re: Enugu Leads As ‘jihadist Herdsmen Forcefully Invade, Occupy 350 Igbo Communities by Twistaray(m): 2:16pm On May 28, 2020
ELibraryNG:

But the op reported that

Next time, read the content and forget the headline, it can be deceiving, you know? Here, this is coming from the same SunNews...pic below ;

Re: Enugu Leads As ‘jihadist Herdsmen Forcefully Invade, Occupy 350 Igbo Communities by OreMI22: 3:39pm On May 28, 2020
The people must quietly arm and organize themselves. Get some crates of Molotov grin,
Encircle each of these places held by insurgents and move in at the appropriate time to take back your villages. Note that the insurgents have AK-47, so have something to respond with. Especially some within your team that will hideaway and target those insurgents with AK 47s.

If you depend on Nigeria Police or Army, they will inform the insurgents about your battleplan and sabotage you even before you get near.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Leads As ‘jihadist Herdsmen Forcefully Invade, Occupy 350 Igbo Communities by chi4ik(m): 5:29pm On May 28, 2020
Propaganda, if it's true why are people not complaining. I'm from Enugu and it's all lies from the pit of hell.
Re: Enugu Leads As ‘jihadist Herdsmen Forcefully Invade, Occupy 350 Igbo Communities by Olugbanko: 5:57pm On May 28, 2020
the over 5 million online biafra security service,over to you!
Re: Enugu Leads As ‘jihadist Herdsmen Forcefully Invade, Occupy 350 Igbo Communities by golddust6000(m): 6:07pm On May 28, 2020
80 percent ent of this Fulani people are not Nigerians that why they chose to live in the bush, attack at night to steal food.
Nigeria is ever a country, how can someone choose to live in the bush next to village dwellas ? Different language, different religion, food etc and still yet want to live with them.
The reason why I denounce Christianity it makes you weak in spirit l, because you will have the heart to forgive your enemy while they killed on killing you. Since I am not a Christian anymore I am strong now. If you hurt me I hurt you. If I see these fullani for my village I will kill dem one after the other, that is certain.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Leads As ‘jihadist Herdsmen Forcefully Invade, Occupy 350 Igbo Communities by IJOBA2: 6:14pm On May 28, 2020
SIONKPO1:

You think so,how?
NTOAKWAIBOM grin
Re: Enugu Leads As ‘jihadist Herdsmen Forcefully Invade, Occupy 350 Igbo Communities by Fatimaade: 6:42pm On May 28, 2020
Lool
Re: Enugu Leads As ‘jihadist Herdsmen Forcefully Invade, Occupy 350 Igbo Communities by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:05am On May 31, 2020
IJOBA2:
NTOAKWAIBOM grin

You guys are so dull and deluded, most times i feel there is hope in teachin an almajiri to be sensible, than to try to convince you chesst beaters to hv sense.

Why in the 7heaves are you mentioning me here, ndisimme mfo, utor tor ?
Unam ikod iwa ntefo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? / Rice Is Costlier In Nigeria Than In Uk(pics) / BREAKING: Tension In Apc’s Camp As Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.