Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Water Melon: What Sayest Thou? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Water Melon: What Sayest Thou? (878 Views)

Fruits (health Benefits Of Water Melon) / Melon (egwusi) Peeling Machine--- Newly Constructed / How To Preserve My Ground Melon (Egusi) And Locust Beans (Iru)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Water Melon: What Sayest Thou? by osdagric(m): 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2011
Dear Friends,

Many people see, buy, eat, sell or even grow this commodity.  It is probable you have touched it recently and somehow. It is becoming everyone's favorite. But,

Water Melon: What do you know about this Tropical Fruit?
Let me start. I know that the botanical name of water melon is Citrullus lanatis and that it originated from South and East Africa.The usual type with us in Nigeria seems to be the large, red-fleshed, seeded water melons.

Well, that is just an appetizer for you. I would like to know what you say about this crop. I am waiting,
Re: Water Melon: What Sayest Thou? by toyemz(f): 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2011
what's the ?
can't seem to comprehend what you mean to say here
Re: Water Melon: What Sayest Thou? by chukwubele(f): 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2011
for me watermelon is just the greatest. apart from being refreshing especially when taken cold,it has quite some health benefits.It is of use as a diuretic, helps in alleviating kidney disorders, easily safe for the diabetic,reduces muscular degeneration, good for weightloss,and i believe our guys will love this it acts as an aphrodisiac. All I can say is that it is a wonderful creation of God.

(1) (Reply)

Plaintain Flour Help / Please Help (ofada rice) / Have U Tasted TUWO With Ewedu Nd Gbegiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.