Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

This Mobile App Has Fixed All Your Problems -download Now - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / This Mobile App Has Fixed All Your Problems -download Now (480 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Mobile App Has Fixed All Your Problems -download Now by eLionel(m): 12:02pm On May 28, 2020
Are you tired of asking you followers on any social media to send you their funny videos and pics? And also tired of screen recording and editing your videos and pics? If yes Then this mobile application is for you.��

Save any status, video and picture from Whatsapp, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on the new All in one status saver downloader. Enjoy free Whatsapp, Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook and Twitter status and video downloading. ��

To download click the link below.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eltech.statussaverdownloader

Review app afterwards and drop screenshots of your reviews and contacts for airtime rewards! �

Re: This Mobile App Has Fixed All Your Problems -download Now by jackest1(m): 9:43pm On May 30, 2020
Nice app, did you build it with flutter?

1 Like

Re: This Mobile App Has Fixed All Your Problems -download Now by eLionel(m): 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
No I didn’t
Are you an app developer ?
Re: This Mobile App Has Fixed All Your Problems -download Now by jackest1(m): 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
eLionel:
No I didn’t
Are you an app developer ?
Yes Boss. That's one of my apps on my signature. Check it out
Re: This Mobile App Has Fixed All Your Problems -download Now by ffafl: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2020
eLionel:
- TikTok Video Downloader
- Are you tired of asking you followers on any social media to send you their funny videos and pics? And also tired of screen recording and editing your videos and pics? If yes Then this mobile application is for you.��

Save any status, video and picture from Whatsapp, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on the new All in one status saver downloader. Enjoy free Whatsapp, Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook and Twitter status and video downloading. ��

To download click the link below.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eltech.statussaverdownloader

Review app afterwards and drop screenshots of your reviews and contacts for airtime rewards! �

(1) (Reply)

JV Partner With An App Developer / It's Time Have Your Own Customized Software App / Android And Ios Developer Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.