Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

You Can Become A Professional Baker And Earn From It. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Can Become A Professional Baker And Earn From It. (428 Views)

Become A Professional Baker From The Comfort Of Your Home. / Free E- Commerce You Can Work Online And Earn From. (amazon) / Upgrade Yourself In Professional Baker And Consultancy Online Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Become A Professional Baker And Earn From It. by tellsblinks(m): 12:22pm On May 28, 2020
ZYBAH SWEETBITES would be organizing an ONLINE BAKING CLASS.

grab this opportunity and become a professional baker

learn everything In baking a cake and start earning for your self

During the class you would learn the following
-Full time mentorship
-red velvet cake
-vanilla cake
- chocolate cake
-cupcakes

bonus include
breadrolls and meat pies

DATE; 8TH OF JULY 2020
VENUE; WHATSAPP ( with live videos)

for more information contact via whatsApp 0906 644 6972 or CLICK HERE

Re: You Can Become A Professional Baker And Earn From It. by tellsblinks(m): 12:26pm On May 28, 2020
baking is one of the surest lucrative business in Nigeria, it pays always egen during lock down and recession, as I results I've decided to share the following so you too can partake of it
tellsblinks:
ZYBAH SWEETBITES would be organizing an ONLINE BAKING CLASS.

grab this opportunity and become a professional baker

learn everything In baking a cake and start earning for your self

During the class you would learn the following
-Full time mentorship
-red velvet cake
-vanilla cake
- chocolate cake
-cupcakes

bonus include
breadrolls and meat pies

DATE; 8TH OF JULY 2020
VENUE; WHATSAPP ( with live videos)

for more information call *090_6644-6972

You can never be poor as a baker!!

people's birthday are every day!! good baking skill with good marketing skill is sure success
Re: You Can Become A Professional Baker And Earn From It. by tellsblinks(m): 12:28pm On May 28, 2020
you can bake for weddings, birthdays etc... to view more of thier cakes

Instagram Zybah_sweetbites
Facebook zybah sweetbites

Re: You Can Become A Professional Baker And Earn From It. by okeynelson: 12:51pm On May 28, 2020
A clients needs a female messenger ASAP
location Lagos
salary very attractive
while not join the conversion here to find out more https:///EwhZn4nDFap0qALgs6foP9
Re: You Can Become A Professional Baker And Earn From It. by tellsblinks(m): 7:48am On May 29, 2020
baking is a skill! acquire it
Re: You Can Become A Professional Baker And Earn From It. by tellsblinks(m): 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
few days to go!
Re: You Can Become A Professional Baker And Earn From It. by tellsblinks(m): 11:24am On Jun 08, 2020
Class starts today

(1) (Reply)

Advise: I Hate My Job,i Don’t Know What To Do / How To Answer, ‘Why Do You Want To Work Here?’ / Are You A Copywriter, Or You Want To Be One? You've Got To Read This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.